2024 NCAAB thread

dogball

EOG Master
I took UCONN +500. Not a market I usually dabble in but leaving Atlantis and if it wins ill come collect my 5 K and pay for next vacation here. used to come here all the time, been around a decade. GL all

Heim

EOG Master
So many things have to go your way to win it all. Why I like odds to make the Final Four better. It's akin to playing indexes with stocks as opposed to one stock.

Valuist

EOG Master
Let's change OT in college basketball to 2 minutes. This isn't the NFL, where you need the extra time because scoring far less frequent.

Disclosure: yes I had Oregon last night in a brutal beat.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Let's change OT in college basketball to 2 minutes. This isn't the NFL, where you need the extra time because scoring far less frequent.

Know someone who took Oregon +9.5 and needed to close teaser

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

A few weeks ago I had Loyola, Chicago on the ML o close out a 5-teamer. They are UP 58-47 with 6 minutes left. Game goes to OT TIED AT 58! End of 2OT they lead by 2 and foul a 3-pt shooter. He makes all 3 and Loyola loses by 1...............5-teamer paid 5-1

Valuist

EOG Master
I was half paying attention to a Ford ad but I swear they said "having more choices means having less choices", then they proceed to show only F150 electric and hybrid trucks. In the meantime Ford dealers are overloaded with EVs on their lots.

Valuist

EOG Master
I wasn't aware earlier but the NIT finals will NOT be played in NY at MSG this year. They will be at Butler's facility (Hinkle Field House) in Indy. Indiana State should be very focused all tourney.