A message from Doc

Re: A message from Doc

Sorry skank...

A) You're NOT married (way too immature)

B) Judging by your piss-poor spelling and even piss-poorer syntax, you're under 23 --- maybe even late teens.

C) "Manny" is a sadist and rides posters -- period. For years he accused me of being from TX and several different posters, including one by the name of 'gameface'. He constantly mentions I am "bipolar" whenever I posted something he didn't agree with. He is famous for attacking posters and their wives and families whenever they reveal anything personal -- whatever he can do to disrupt debates and throw people off -- that is his 'game'. I mean, the guy is lowest of the low. You've never been to the Rx...don't know my history, don't know his...never read my debates which have thousands of views...so with all due respect....STFU...you don't know what you're talking about (just like with everything else, apparently).

tank

EOG Dedicated

Sorry skank...

A) You're NOT married (way too immature)

B) Judging by your piss-poor spelling and even piss-poorer syntax, you're under 23 --- maybe even late teens.

C) "Manny" is a sadist and rides posters -- period. For years he accused me of being from Texax and several different posters, including one by the name of 'gameface'. He constantly mentions I am "bipolar" whenever I post something he doesn't agree with. He is famous for attacking other posters and their wives and familes whenever they reveal anything personal -- whatever he can do to disrupt debates and throw people off -- that is his 'game'. I mean, the guy is lowest of the low. You've never been to the Rx...don't know my history, don't know his...never read my debates which have thousands of views...so with all due respect....STFU...you don't know what you're talking about.
I wish i wasn't married but thats another story and i do wish i was 23 again but thanks for the memory lane. As far as spelling you have to blame spell check then since that is what i use .I've been to the RX believe me and posted under another handle there but it wasn't in the politics section and the same handle i use here i now use there too but i mostly post there in football season or the horse threads.

I wish i wasn't married but thats another story and i do wish i was 23 again but thanks for the memory lane. As far as spelling you have to blame spell check then since that is what i use .I've been to the RX believe me and posted under another handle there but it wasn't in the politics section and the same handle i use here i now use there too but i mostly post there in football season or the horse threads.

Hey tank,

I have nothing against you personally, but I am infuriated beyond words for what those left wing ideologues did to that forum.

bblight, jointpleasure, phaedrus, xpanda, woof, eek, pat patriot, redneckman...there are WAY too many GREAT posters who have been chased away or left on their own terms because Wilheim the alcoholic allowed politics to interfere with this mod duties and "Manny" the sadistic crack addict was hired on as the "forum decorum sheriff."

:+puking-

A lot of folks want me back but I would be physically ill if I ever set foot in that rathole.

Like I said, you treat me with respect and debate the issues, I will extend you the same courtesy.

I don't think you're in my league...but whatever...prove me wrong, I welcome the healthy challenge.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

As far as bringing people from DBS in to this with personal messages that were exchanged I will not do that since it breaks a trust that you develop with people but you know good and well all about what happened.

To Mr. Tank:

That's exactly what the Munchkin Man thought.

You have no proof.

That's because there is no proof.

By continuing to evade the questions only proves what many have been saying.

This is another invalid statement which is the result of another logical fallacy.

Obviously, you have never learned how to reason and think.

If you are unable to find a Logic course in your area, the Munchkin Man would like to suggest that you consider ordering the following book:

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

tank

EOG Dedicated

Hey tank,

I have nothing against you personally, but I am infuriated beyond words for what those left wing ideologues did to that forum.

bblight, jointpleasure, phaedrus, xpanda, woof, eek, pat patriot, redneckman...there are WAY too many GREAT posters who have been chased away or left on their own terms because Wilheim the alcoholic allowed politics to interfere with this mod duties and "Manny" the sadistic crack addict was hired on as the "forum decorum sheriff."

:+puking-

A lot of folks want me back but I would be physically ill if I ever set foot in that rathole.

Like I said, you treat me with respect and debate the issues, I will extend you the same courtesy.

I don't think you're in my league...but whatever...prove me wrong, I welcome the healthy challenge.
Like i said i was there[RX] under a different handle for awhile and left when i got into horses and did not have the time but came back with the handle that i am using here when i got out of the business.I know a lot of the people myself.

My name is not Carry Prejean or Sarah Palin where I simply smile for the cameras and absorb all the bile from the Keith Overbite left.

heh...Both Miss RecentlyDeposedMsCalifornia and the LoserVPCandidate2008 have 1000x the courage of a guy who will not place his Hot Political Opinions in to venues larger than a few dozen people.

When you are willing to put your name behind something printed in the mainstream media or put your face in front of an actual camera as have Ms Prejean and Mrs Palin, we'll run a comparison check at that time.

Until then, you're just another lonely guy on a sports handicapping forum.

And you don't even wager on sports.

Thanks though for the Golden Comedy which you contribute to those of us who do use these forums for sports info. You're a better break than anything running on late night cable.

tank

EOG Dedicated

To Mr. Tank:

That's exactly what the Munchkin Man thought.

You have no proof.

That's because there is no proof.

This is another invalid statement which is the result of another logical fallacy.

Obviously, you have never learned how to reason and think.

If you are unable to find a Logic course in your area, the Munchkin Man would like to suggest that you consider ordering the following book:

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
Speaking of logic what do you not understand about me saying i was not going to post private messages?

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

As far as spelling you have to blame spell check then since that is what i use.

Wait a minute!

Are you are blaming your spelling errors on spell check?

If so, the Munchkin Man is left speechless by such an incredibly lame and phony excuse for your illiteracy.

Munchkin Man

tank

EOG Dedicated

Wait a minute!

If so, the Munchkin Man is left speechless by such an incredibly lame and phony excuse for your illiteracy.

Munchkin Man
Show me what words are misspelled .

MARK doth protest: I am..

An American patriot FIRST.

Manny: LOL

MARK: A Conservative SECOND.

Manny: LOL x2

MARK: A registered Republican THIRD.

Manny: LOL x3

The greatest part of your act is that you keep on trying to run it by the same group of maybe ten people here at EOG who already know the truth.

I'd put in the popcorn eating guy here, but I think that's too corny.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Wait a minute!

Munchkin Man
Instead of worrying about spell check maybe you should look into why you have to mention your name in every sentence since it makes you look retarded.
Tank thinks you look stupid when doing this.
Tank thinks you are a fruitcake when you do this.
Tank wonders what is wrong with your brain other than the obvious when you do this.
Tank thinks you are seriously messed up when you do this.
Tank wonders why you do this other than just wanting attention that you never got when you were younger.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Speaking of logic what do you not understand about me saying i was not going to post private messages?

To Mr. Tank:

The Munchkin Man understood perfectly your statement that you were not going to post private messages.

You have still failed to prove that the Munchkin Man reported Doc Mercer to the Moderators of the DBS Forum.

You have yet to submit a logical argument that proves your allegation.

That is because no such logical argument exists.

You have yet to submit any concrete evidence that proves your allegation.

That is because no such evidence exists.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Just a friendly note to the ten people who might read this thread.

My friend WILHEIM at the Rx is an self-admitted alcoholic, though he has not used alcohol now in close to 20 years.

I myself am a cocaine abuser who has not used cocaine in 13 1/2 years.

But it's fun watching Mark grasp at straws with his pants around his ankles.

tank

EOG Dedicated

To Mr. Tank:

The Munchkin Man understood perfectly your statement that you were not going to post private messages.

You have still failed to prove that the Munchkin Man reported Doc Mercer to the Moderators of the DBS Forum.

You have yet to submit a logical argument that proves your allegation.

That is because no such logical argument exists.

You have yet to submit any concrete evidence that proves your allegation.

That is because no such evidence exists.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
I have already told you i got 3 private messages that all said the same thing.I am not going to post those private messages to prove a point.

heh...Both Miss RecentlyDeposedMsCalifornia and the LoserVPCandidate2008 have 1000x the courage of a guy who will not place his Hot Political Opinions in to venues larger than a few dozen people.

When you are willing to put your name behind something printed in the mainstream media or put your face in front of an actual camera as have Ms Prejean and Mrs Palin, we'll run a comparison check at that time.

Until then, you're just another lonely guy on a sports handicapping forum.

And you don't even wager on sports.

Thanks though for the Golden Comedy which you contribute to those of us who do use these forums for sports info. You're a better break than anything running on late night cable.

Hey :snort:!

Here's a T-SHIRT for ya:

SADISTIC CRACK-ADDICTED PARASITES like you will NEVER know my REAL identity because doing so would leave my private life vulnerable to anonymous Daily Kos far left character assassin cowards like YOU.

Been there, done that...I won't 'dance' on your terms, druggie. :finger004

Prove you are even remotely up to debating the ISSUES and can the petty personal bullshit once and for all...then I might take 0.000002% of what you say seriously.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Just a friendly note to the ten people who might read this thread.

My friend WILHEIM at the Rx is an self-admitted alcoholic, though he has not used alcohol now in close to 20 years.

I myself am a cocaine abuser who has not used cocaine in 13 1/2 years.

But it's fun watching Mark grasp at straws with his pants around his ankles.
At least you stopped . I watched my mother in law drink herself to death and it is truly sad.The liver can only take so much.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Instead of worrying about spell check maybe you should look into why you have to mention your name in every sentence since it makes you look retarded.
Tank thinks you look stupid when doing this.
Tank thinks you are a fruitcake when you do this.
Tank wonders what is wrong with your brain other than the obvious when you do this.
Tank thinks you are seriously messed up when you do this.
Tank wonders why you do this other than just wanting attention that you never got when you were younger.

You can read all about it in a post the Munchkin Man wrote on EOG in 2007:

http://forums.eog.com/online-sports...t-the-third-person-101433.html?highlight=tpcd

This post should answer all of your questions.

Thank you for reminding the Munchkin Man about this post.

In view of the fact that it is almost two years old, the Munchkin Man believes it is time to write and post an update.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

At least you stopped . I watched my mother in law drink herself to death and it is truly sad.The liver can only take so much.

Yes indeed.

12 step recovery groups, both as an active "client" and then the subsequent 13 years working to help others has certainly kept me constantly reminded of how irresponsible use of any drug(s) can break down a body sooner.

tank

EOG Dedicated

http://forums.eog.com/online-sports...t-the-third-person-101433.html?highlight=tpcd

In view of the fact that it is almost two years old, the Munchkin Man believes it is time to write and post an update.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
Save it and i will read it later. I have to be in church in 5 hours and if I'm snoring the wife will kick my ass and I will sick her on you.Later

Fact: he hasn't stopped using drugs. His statement is a flat-out LIE.

Fact: he's not bondable -- no reputable corporation will hire him because of his record. So he's stuck doing "odd jobs" and/or scams like "landscaping" mod duties and Amway.

Fact: he is an absolute narcissistic sadist and doesn't have a conscience. You can ask former posters like bblight, jointpleasure...or even some of the current ones who have been at the receiving end of his vituperative attacks.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

I have already told you i got 3 private messages that all said the same thing.I am not going to post those private messages to prove a point.

This does not negate the following two facts:

1) You have failed to prove your case.

2) You have lost your argument.

Munchkin Man

you will NEVER know my REAL identity because doing so would leave my private life vulnerable to anonymous Daily Kos far left character assassin cowards like YOU.
It's all good, kid.

Your cowardice confines you to posting your Hot Political & Social Opinions in tiny internet venues.

Real citizens interested in facilitating real social change put their names and faces behind their beliefs so as to increase credibility.

From Rush Limbaugh to Noah Chomsky and everyone in between on the political spectrum.

I'm very glad that a racist, bigoted, female hatin' sort like yourself hides in your basement behind a keyboard.

Were you to take all that manic energy into a real life venue, you might actually stimulate some changes with which I disagree.

But as is, you're not much to fear.

You're just our Comedy Foil. Keep 'em comin' kiddo

MARK waxes eloquent: Fact: he hasn't stopped using drugs. His statement is a flat-out LIE.

Manny: "he" never claimed to have stopped using drugs.

Like 95% of North Americans, I use drugs. But I have not used cocaine in over 13 years. However, don't let me rain on your personal vision. Keep on blasting so that the ten people who read this will for a moment forget you are a faux American.

===
MARK: Fact: he's not bondable -- no reputable corporation will hire him because of his record.

Manny: heh....Likely my biggest obstacle to being hired by a "reputable corporation" is that I have not applied for employment with anyone since the late 1980s.

====
MARK: ..... at the receiving end of his vituperative attacks.

Manny: That's a pretty cool word. Is it one you felt inspired to pull out so as to let us know that "you write copy"?

:cocktail

you will NEVER know my REAL identity because doing so would leave my private life vulnerable to anonymous Daily Kos far left character assassin cowards like YOU.
It's all good, kid.

Your cowardice confines you to posting your Hot Political & Social Opinions in tiny internet venues.

Real citizens interested in facilitating real social change put their names and faces behind their beliefs so as to increase credibility.

From Rush Limbaugh to Noah Chomsky and everyone in between on the political spectrum.

I'm very glad that a racist, bigoted, female hatin' sort like yourself hides in your basement behind a keyboard.

Were you to take all that manic energy into a real life venue, you might actually stimulate some changes with which I disagree.

But as is, you're not much to fear.

You're just our Comedy Foil. Keep 'em comin' kiddo

Idiot.

I have sat in studio with multiple radio talk show hosts. Maybe one day I will be a fill-in guest host at which time I'll be sure to devote a significant portion of my airtime to the idiocy of legalizing psychedelic drugs. :thumbsup

(Btw idiot, yes 95% of American use drugs, it's the psychedelics that should be banned. You are as moronic as you are contemptibly intellectually dishonest).

I have debated live in many venues (all of which you wouldn't qualify).

I post at various blogs across the net.

I post at dozens of forums across the net.

I write copy.

I edit copy.

I have been involved in every major election since Bush '88.

Little league sadistic clowns like you will never know who I am because I don't want NAMBLA Alinsky ass-lickers to weed through my garbage and stalk my residence (the way you stalk me over here).

Community agitating crack addicted frauds like you represent everything that is wrong with America -- and the ugliest side of politics.

America must be cleansed of parasites like you -- or it will cease to be the great country that it is.

Keep on making shit up about yourself, Mark.

Perhaps the couple of people who like your politics and read this sports handicapping web forum will swallow it.

Sitting in with a college radio station talk show is a start, but to influence real change you'll have to show the kind of balls displayed by a Rush Limbaugh, a Noah Chomsky or thousands of other Americans like me and Canadians like you who don't let their fear of being "stalked" (as if anyone would want to stalk an internet dweeb) get between them and standing up in public for what they believe.

It's good to know that at least one Mark L (Mark Levine) doesn't lose any sleep over whether someone will "go through his trash".

BOL on influencing American politics from your Toronto basement, kid.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

America must be cleansed of parasites like you -- or it will cease to be the great country that it is

LET US CONSIDER THE SOURCE:

Sarah Palin is considered Presidential by this individual .. enough said?

tank

EOG Dedicated

This does not negate the following two facts:

1) You have failed to prove your case.

2) You have lost your argument.

Munchkin Man
I do not need to prove my case since i already said i was not going to post private messages and thats where the truth lies.Other posters on this board have seen the messages and have came to the same conclusion.Their is no argument to lose since the truth has come out.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Idiot.

I have sat in studio with multiple radio talk show hosts. Maybe one day I will be a fill-in guest host at which time I'll be sure to devote a significant portion of my airtime to the idiocy of legalizing psychedelic drugs. :thumbsup

(Btw idiot, yes 95% of American use drugs, it's the psychedelics that should be banned. You are as moronic as you are contemptibly intellectually dishonest).

I have debated live in many venues (all of which you wouldn't qualify).

I post at various blogs across the net.

I post at dozens of forums across the net.

I write copy.

I edit copy.

I have been involved in every major election since Bush '88.

Little league sadistic clowns like you will never know who I am because I don't want NAMBLA Alinsky ass-lickers to weed through my garbage and stalk my residence (the way you stalk me over here).

Community agitating crack addicted frauds like you represent everything that is wrong with America -- and the ugliest side of politics.

America must be cleansed of parasites like you -- or it will cease to be the great country that it is.
And yet you waste your time here:LMAO:LMAO
I want to be a rock star,yeah, yeah, yeah.
I want to be a hero, yeah,yeah,yeah.
Pure comedy here:LMAO:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
Ah the old condition that has not been proven.Okayyyyyyyyy.And it's rare to boot:LMAO
BTW my spell check say's the spelling OKAYYYYYYY is wrong but I'm still waiting for you to show me other misspelled words.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Ah the old condition that has not been proven.Okayyyyyyyyy.And it's rare to boot:LMAO
BTW my spell check say's the spelling OKAYYYYYYY is wrong but I'm still waiting for you to show me other misspelled words.

Greetings Mr. Tank:

Okay.

The Munchkin Man will start with your post above.

There is no apostrophe between the letter "y" and the letter "s" in the verb "says" above.

This qualifies as both a spelling error and a grammatical error.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Greetings Mr. Tank:

Okay.

The Munchkin Man will start with your post above.

There is no apostrophe between the letter "y" and the letter "s" in the verb "says" above.

This qualifies as both a spelling error and a grammatical error.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
Greeting Munchkin man, can you explain to me how that is a spelling error?

Spell check will not bail you out of the improper use grammar and poor syntax.

Hmmm...I remember these...

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

I do not need to prove my case since i already said i was not going to post private messages and thats where the truth lies.Other posters on this board have seen the messages and have came to the same conclusion.Their is no argument to lose since the truth has come out.

To Mr. Tank:

You have lost the argument because the conclusion you have reached is false.

The conclusion that you claim is the truth is an untruth.

The Munchkin Man will agree that the truth is known.

It is known by the Munchkin Man.

It is known by the Moderators of the DBS Forum.

It is known by God.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

tank

EOG Dedicated

Tank say's let Munchkin man go.
Tank say's Munchkin man is in a happy place doing good for mankind.
Tank say's Munchkin man has found his calling.
Tank say's Munchkin man only get's enjoyment from being the spelling police and it fulfills Munchkin man desire to feel needed .
Tank say's keep up the good work Munchkin man and when spell check fails you will be the first one I call to fulfill your duties since we are being graded on spelling here to get our points across.
Best wishes
Tank

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings BS House:

Certainly.

The apostrophe has a number of uses.

One of its main uses is to show possession.

However, the word "says" is not a noun.

Therefore, it cannot "possess" anything.

This leads to another use of the apostrophe, which is to function as a contraction to omit one or more letters.

When an apostrophe is placed directly before the letter "s" for this usage, it is usually used to omit the letter "i."

Consider the following sample sentence.

"He's a great teacher."

The use of the apostrophe in this instance is to provide for the omission of the letter "i."

Therefore, this sentence would translate into the following:

"He is a great teacher."

In the context of the example under discussion, the error of "say's" translates into "say is."

There is no letter "i" in the correct verb form of "says."

The use of the contraction to omit the letter "i" fails to negate the error, because it is derived from the letter "i."

Therefore, this error qualifies as a spelling error, as well as a grammatical error.

You're welcome.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

tank

EOG Dedicated

Greetings BS House:

Certainly.

The apostrophe has a number of uses.

One of its main uses is to show possession.

However, the word "says" is not a noun.

Therefore, it cannot "possess" anything.

This leads to another use of the apostrophe, which is to function as a contraction to omit one or more letters.

When an apostrophe is placed directly before the letter "s" for this usage, it is usually used to omit the letter "i."

Consider the following sample sentence.

"He's a great teacher."

The use of the apostrophe in this instance is to provide for the omission of the letter "i."

Therefore, this sentence would translate into the following:

"He is a great teacher."

In the context of the example under discussion, the error of "say's" translates into "say is."

There is no letter "i" in the correct verb form of "says."

The use of the contraction to omit the letter "i" fails to negate the error, because it is derived from the letter "i."

Therefore, this error qualifies as a spelling error, as well as a grammatical error.

You're welcome.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Tank say's you are doing a fine job.
Tank say's you wrote a book to help us out since spelling counts over 90% on here.
Tank say's this is a political forum that has strict spelling rules and Munchkin man has found his calling and need.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

tank;2158341 Tank [B said:
say's[/b] let Munchkin man go.
Tank say's Munchkin man is in a happy place doing good for mankind.
Tank say's Munchkin man has found his calling.
Tank say's Munchkin man only get's enjoyment from being the spelling police and it fulfills Munchkin man desire to feel needed .
Tank say's keep up the good work Munchkin man and when spell check fails you will be the first one I call to fulfill your duties since we are being graded on spelling here to get our points across.
Best wishes
Tank

Greetings Mr. Tank:

Thank you.

Please feel free to call upon the Munchkin Man for the Munchkin Man's assistance at any time.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man