Annnnnd we're back...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
TobyTyler;n7451320 said:
Pages a little slow loading? Im on mobile

Thanks for checking in, TT.

Requesting a boost in speed right now.

Nothing worse than a slow-moving website.

codypo

Banned
What the fuck!! How do you run a business like this. A gambling site goes away for 2 weeks, and comes back looking like this shit, I am done with this site.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Re the date order of posts you could have a link when clicking on a thread to take you to the most recent post on the topic

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
JK in user settings there should be a feature (when you allow user settings, there is nothing there now) to display most recent post first. as in on top. this allows for no scrolling every time you go to a thread to read the most recent postings. most recent on top or most recent first. old set up allowed that

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
trytrytry;n7451336 said:
JK in user settings there should be a feature (when you allow user settings, there is nothing there now) to display most recent post first. as in on top. this allows for no scrolling every time you go to a thread to read the most recent postings. most recent on top or most recent first. old set up allowed that

Alerting the tech staff of your request, Try3.

Juan Marichal

EOG Senior Member
2 weeks for a vbulletin update that made the site look worse and 10x slower ?

eog easily has the worst “tech guys” of any site on the internet.

Backward and downwards!

yisman

EOG Master
John Kelly;n7451238 said:
Good call, Chi_Dorothy.

Can't bet against the Dodgers today, they're idle.

Three-game weekend series in Seattle starts tomorrow.

Closer Kenley Jansen (irregular heartbeat) sees his cardiologist on Monday.

Mr. Dorothy must have been being facetious.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
yisman;n7451350 said:
Mr. Dorothy must have been being facetious.

I don't think so, YISMAN.

The Dodgers had lost five straight games before last night's extra-inning win over the Giants.

And three of the five Dodger losses came at prices of -180 or more.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
trytrytry;n7451336 said:

I think if you click on "Latest Activity" at the top of the thread, that may be what you are looking for.

yisman

EOG Master
John Kelly;n7451355 said:
I don't think so, YISMAN.

The Dodgers had lost five straight games before last night's extra-inning win over the Giants.

And three of the five Dodger losses came at prices of -180 or more.

it's a "past posting" joke

what happened to invitation only betting forum AKA juice free?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
yisman;n7451393 said:
it's a "past posting" joke

what happened to invitation only betting forum AKA juice free?

Missed the joke.

The 12-day layoff hurt.

I'll ask the tech crew about the Juice Free forum.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I was a little disappointed john that your first welcome back post didn't begin with "fuck you faggots", perhaps it just slipped your mind.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Good to see the place back up and running. I’m not complaining about anything after visiting TGF shithole in the absence of EOG.

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
Good to be back up but this is hard on the eyes and slow to navigate. I'll check back in a couple of weeks, hopefully that gets us back to where we were a couple of weeks ago in a roundabout kind of way.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The powers-that-be are aware of our speed deficiency.

Look for a speed boost in the very near future.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

yisman

EOG Master
Considering the site was down for two weeks straight, it's amazing how many posts it's had in the first day back.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Good point, Yisman.

I'm glad the blackout came in August, not September.

As an eternal optimist, I always look for a silver lining or the good in every situation.

EJD made a winning point, too.

No more mistakes moving forward.

mr merlin

EOG Master
John Kelly;n7451447 said:
The powers-that-be are aware of our speed deficiency.

Look for a speed boost in the very near future.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I thought the whole point was to make it better/faster, because if it wasn't, why the change?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'll get the full story next month in Costa Rica.

As I understand it, the tech crew is working feverishly right now to improve the site on all fronts.

Seemed like a good strategy to state the site will be back up on Tuesday or Thursday without naming a specific date. Up by Thursday, mission accomplished!!

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Am I losing my mind or is this interface a big downgrade from the previous one (not even counting how rediculously slow the site is)?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
no ray youre sharp as ever.

its terrible, the interface is bad, big step back, no user settings to customize , and slow as slow can be. plus it has flaws to just shut down pages you click with errors, bugs, etc.

but the bridge jumping thread is up and running at least.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Sorry for the inconvenience, AA.

Hoping to see a new and improved product.in the very near future.

The NFL season gets underway Thursday, September 6.