Anybody here ever bang a squirter???

Subset ( G&K )

EOG Senior Member
Re: Anybody here ever bang a squirter???

Bagiant is gonna come back later tonight and be like " Hey guys, you're not gonna believe this. My girl just told me she was the main attraction at a donkey show in Los Pables, Mexico for the last 5 years. She is so hot! "

No, but i was heavily into the scat scene at one time in my life.. i used to love to be scat on and used to love to scat on others.. nothing like a good scat after some kung pao

Jerm3462

EOG Enthusiast

:LMAO @ this awesome thread.

Made my morning.
I don't have time to contribute a story but I thought some bitch pissed my bed.
I found out later it was squirt.

:LMAO @ this awesome thread.

Made my morning.
I don't have time to contribute a story but I thought some bitch pissed my bed.
I found out later it was squirt.

I've had a drunk chick pass out and piss all over my bed before too . I threw the fucking mattress out!

Apple

Banned

I'm seeing a girl that likes to squirt. I get her to squirt when I start putting my fingers in her one at a time. By the time I get to the third finger, she starts to squirt all over my fingers.

She told me that one time she was doing a large black dude and she couldn't stop squirting all over him when she was on top. She told me she soaked his whole chest and lower body. She's so hot!

lol.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Originally Posted by WC BiasI don't know about squirting, but my friend fucked a bitch so hard one night she shit. Unfortunately, it did smell like poo.

I was bored as fuk lastnight at CIRCUS CIRCUS and conducted a poll on rather guys preferred a squirter or a shitter.

Final results

Squirter-13
Shitter-1

plommer

EOG Dedicated

Never banged a squirter, but have banged plenty of squatters.

Point Given

EOG Veteran

No, but i was heavily into the scat scene at one time in my life.. i used to love to be scat on and used to love to scat on others.. nothing like a good scat after some kung pao

so in other words you let jjgold shit on your face? :+clueless

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

The ex was a squirter, we never had to wash/dust the pictures up on the wall. It's no joke, when dining at the Y you had to have eye gear on.

BTW talked to Kelly the other night, he said he's been with a hundred or so squirters, a few women in there as well.

:fuck::fuck:

Avus276

EOG Member

What's the ratio of non squirters to squirters? They have to be pretty rare?