Anyone know Poster MCP?

I am unable to reach him off the forums, so i just wondered if anyone is friends with him, or can reach him.

I did send him a PM.

Anyone know him? PM me please

Thanks

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Anyone know Poster MCP?

How much he stiff you for?

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I'll take out mugging the Gronk eyesore sig if it doesn't cost me and Cwissy Saturday. TBD. Could be up to 10 dimes. Fuck you NFL!

J

joeybagadonuts

Con-ceee-quences, cwissy

Dell Dude

EOG Master

How much he stiff you for?

For is redundant. How much he stiff you is sufficient. I would say a lot because Broke is being delicate. If it was small, he'd blast MCP straight away. So past $10,000. Probably under $20,000. Even Broke isn't stupid enough to run an air bankroll that high. Let's go with the middle, 15 dimes?

J

joeybagadonuts

Cwissy maybe if you track MCP down broke will give you a walk off shot on Rebecca black

Dell Dude

EOG Master

relax. that is my style. fake parody quote. although probably pretty accurate, huh Broke. :pop:

Dell Dude

EOG Master

we've all been stiffed and most have stiffed. i know i have. probably over 10 dimes both ways. way the game is played. then add bad beats like below. probably over 100 dimes. there are no opposing good beats for those.

we've all been stiffed and most have stiffed. i know i have. probably over 10 dimes both ways. way the game is played. then add bad beats like below. probably over 100 dimes. there are no opposing good beats for those.
well for one, that is no joking manner, and if you dont know him, stay out of the thread

J

joeybagadonuts

Over $1k max bet

You can tell BROKE is pissed off.

Timetopay

EOG Master

You guys are slow

MCP is the dude who was trying to sell fake Walmart Cards.

No doubt Brockie fell for it

BigDaddy

EOG Master

yeah that smelled pretty bad

i told him how to get almost full value out of the cards

he wanted to get raped and take way less

lol

just saying

even if this has nothing to do with it.....

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

I am not sure EOG will help produce anything...you'll probably get misleads if anything. Does not sound good if we're to read between the lines...

Chickadee

EOG Senior Member

Are you going to call your muscle Richkas to collect for this Brock? :btj: