Brian Laverty's "guy" stiffing me for $8,700

That's right folks! Poster Brian Lavertys "guy" has stiffed me for $8,786.
I have been betting through Lavertys "guy" since Laverty made that thread saying his "guy" was stiffed for 20k. I have been betting for 4 weeks, and I am up $8,786.
Few things of note. His "guy" was supposed to be in my town when I was up $5,000 and pay me in person. He never showed up. He was in Chicago trying to collect that 20k stiff debt and would swing down to me and pay me since I was about 2.5 hours away.
So here I am, after multiple days of being promised to be paid, and nothing. Laverty said he will just go get the money out of his "guys" account, but when he tried to go get they money out if his "guys" account his name was taken off the account.

The last email I got from Laverty:
He basically told me to fuck off... that i shouldnt be sending clients.. that you are too sharp and hasnt decided if hes gonna pay you or not. And that were not friends anymore.. blah blah blah.

I'm pretty sure Laverty was just trying to free roll me trying to see if he coulda scam some money out of me.

Brick

EOG Master
Re: Brian Lavertys "guy" stiffing me for $8,700

:LMAO

SALAD!

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

How could he scam money out of you when you are up

I just hope he didn't get any other guys to bite when they saw that thread about his "guy" getting stiffed because he raised his credit limit to 20,000$

Luckily it didn't cost me a penny outa my pocket

J

joeybagadonuts

I'm dying laughing thinking how someone could possibly be dumb enough to get an account through a scumbag tout like Laverty.

Then I remembered that ieatyourcheesecake is Brokers good buddy. Maybe uncle Broke will cover the debt.

J

joeybagadonuts

I'm dying laughing thinking how someone could possibly be dumb enough to get an account through a scumbag tout like Laverty.

Then I remembered that ieatyourcheesecake is Brokers good buddy. Maybe uncle Broke will cover the debt.

Brick

EOG Master

did you ask him for credit with his guy or did he approach you?

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

I just hope he didn't get any other guys to bite when they saw that thread about his "guy" getting stiffed because he raised his credit limit to 20,000$

Luckily it didn't cost me a penny outa my pocket

Do you even know the guy's name?

REALLY?

LOL

Ya, Okay...Anyone that knows me would tell you I would never get involved in the booking business.

My friend used to send me money to get him clients... I took care of his clients by paying out and picking up.

Calling me out like this without even confronting me? WOW.

Honestly... I'm done helping you out trying to get this money. You both can go fuck yourselves... Not worth it over the couple hundred dollars I get.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

REALLY?

LOL

Ya, Okay...Anyone that knows me would tell you I would never get involved in the booking business.

My friend used to send me money to get him clients... I took care of his clients by paying out and picking up.

So you do collecting? If so he was right calling you out

Do you even know the guy's name?
Laverty gave me his name.

now that it's payout time, he gave me a different name cause the first name was a "alias". Then the next name he gave me was his real name...or at least "he thinks, he's not sure if it's his real name tho, doesn't know where he lives, the guy uses throw away cell phones and stuff"

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I warned people about this "guy."

Laverty took close to a month just to pay Moldy $100 in some 5dimes-Paypal exchange deal. Moldy came to me, and I stepped in. Of course, Laverty had his "my laptop overheated" type of excuses.

People never learn... and continue to conduct business with people who aren't reputable.

Sorry to hear, IWIN. Good luck.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Time to update the 'stiff masterlist' and add Laverty's name to it

rjt721

EOG Master

REALLY?

LOL

Looks like he confronted you via email and you told him he's shit out of luck.

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated
Re: Brian Laverty's "guy" stiffing me for $8,700

Well, some of his other clients are bound to owe him money, he'll contact you soon enough.

Sleepy

EOG Master

I've been calling this turd out for quit a while. You need to have your head examined to be doing business with someone who tried to stiff a charity for $100 and used the excuse that his computer was over heating.

Just look at the pictures on the guys twitter page. Both him and Brock are living in section 8 housing, so of course when you are owed a lot of money you will never get it.

This is why I work so hard to get accounts at books that I know will pay.

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

how many clients does he currently have? If other people owe him and you are supposed to collect, Iwin gets his money.

Honestly... I'm done helping you out trying to get this money. You both can go fuck yourselves... Not worth it over the couple hundred dollars I get.
Ya, it's your "job" to collect. So I offered you almost $400 to do what you promised me you would do, and if I lost you woulda had no problem collecting your 10% of my looses, if not all of the looses.

fuk man I'll give you 1000 of it if that's what it's about

Looks like he confronted you via email and you told him he's shit out of luck.

No.. he didn't.. thats the thing. He never said a word!!!

Ive been going back and forth between him & mustafa.

WHILE I WAS ON VACATION FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS.

Its bullshit.. you do a favor for someone, and this is how they pay you bacl.

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

A guy that uses throw away cellphones has a decent client list...Laverty is the equivalent to a processor. Bookie can't operate without a processor.

how many clients does he currently have? If other people owe him and you are supposed to collect, Iwin gets his money.

He has 9 other clients.

One stiffed him for 20-something thousand.

All of his clients won the last month or so. I think he lost 50-60K or something like that.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

"Its bullshit.. you do a favor for someone, and this is how they pay you bacl"

what kind of a favor is that????

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

No.. he didn't.. thats the thing. He never said a word!!!

Ive been going back and forth between him & mustafa.

WHILE I WAS ON VACATION FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS.

Its bullshit.. you do a favor for someone, and this is how they pay you bacl.

It sounds like you provide a service and get compensated.

Yes.. I do the collecting and paying out.

Its his operation... I don't use a penny of my money to deal with this.

It's amazing how stupid people like you think everyone here is. I called you out in the thread for fishing, said you'd stiff and you did.

Iwin, did you already ask these kind of questions?
Yes, I asked a lot of questions. Said he has a lot of clients. Said his clients have been bugging him non stop about payouts and ect.
Everything seemed about 80% legit until this last week. And the fact that he was in the the Bahamas for 2 weeks when the no pay situation started. And he return dates changed, ect

Ya, it's your "job" to collect. So I offered you almost $400 to do what you promised me you would do, and if I lost you woulda had no problem collecting your 10% of my looses, if not all of the looses.

fuk man I'll give you 1000 of it if that's what it's about

It has nothing to do with me, IWIN.

I like you.. your a good dude. And it has nothing to do with the $$.

If I had $8K sitting around, I would give it you for putting your through this.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Scumbag move.

Acting like you're mad at your "friend," if he even exists.

I doubt he does, honestly.

Good. Couldn't have happened to a better guy you obese piece of white trash. Piece shit!!

J

joeybagadonuts

Bad beat iwin.

Good luck getting paid but the odds are slim as we can all see how this is going to play out. Laverty is already use stiff logic and tactics.

Sleepy

EOG Master

I warned people about this "guy."

Laverty took close to a month just to pay Moldy $100 in some 5dimes-Paypal exchange deal. Moldy came to me, and I stepped in. Of course, Laverty had his "my laptop overheated" type of excuses.

People never learn... and continue to conduct business with people who aren't reputable.

Sorry to hear, IWIN. Good luck.

You should revoke this turds pm privileges. I heard that he goes from forum to forum private messaging posters trying to sell them bullshit plays and trying to get money for his (LOL) betting partners, etc. When it comes to scamming and ripping off people here.

Brock Landers is 1A

and

Brian Laverty is 1B

these two fuks run neck and neck

JK claims this guy is sharp:LMAO

...so sharp that he has to run all these schemes just to get a few 100 bucks

...so sad he could maybe a break even handicapper if he put the time into capping that he does in trying to rip people off.