Bridge jumper alerts

keep the current "price plays" or use the adjusted one?

• current 11% 23% 36% 0.93

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • adjusted 16% 31% 46% 0.99

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blueline

EOG Master
Re: Bridge jumper alerts

I actually skipped PRM and went back to Chicago

back to FP 5th the chalk may have found a field she can clear....hopefully someone tries to leave with her.... the last race that the 7 ran on dirt was a big final fraction for this group....she was back early ( taken back?) and that benefitted her...will she try and leave and be empty again or will will she be slow/early fast/late again

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Stuck with Parx, Finger Lakes and Indiana Grand tomorrow here in Las Vegas.

Fairmount Park signal is not seen in the race books of Nevada.

blueline

EOG Master

Im going to try and extract something....If TVG isnt showing it there will be 2 hundred in the double pools...MTH slop today played like old Arlington...what a ride down memory lane

I actually skipped PRM and went back to Chicago

back to FP 5th the chalk may have found a field she can clear....hopefully someone tries to leave with her.... the last race that the 7 ran on dirt was a big final fraction for this group....she was back early ( taken back?) and that benefitted her...will she try and leave and be empty again or will will she be slow/early fast/late again

Thanks for pointing out the 7. An 83 late beyer figure is huge vs this field. Gotta throw out the Arlington race and hope she gets enough speed to run into.

Plainfield is running tomorrow at Indiana race 7. If you guys haven't seen his first race, it was one of the most impressive debut races you will ever see.

He beat a 33k maiden race, 5.5 furlongs by 18 lengths.

4/5 on the ml.. first time facing winners so don't know if we will see bridgejumping but I'm really interested to see it he can follow that race up. He got a 90 beyer for it... also extending to 1 1/16 miles.

blueline

EOG Master

the horse at Indiana also gets lasix today...will be interesting to see what this horse has...you have said Beyer number...you mean Brisnet?...these cant be Beyer numbers numbers...they are better than Beyer

Yeah sorry.... brisnet numbers.

I bet him first time out at 3/2... can't wait to watch to see if he follows it up.

blueline

EOG Master

Thats how I hoped the race would look...just wasnt one of my 2 horses in front at the wire....the 2nd horse in that list got the money

Tough luck.. you didn't bet the 4 at all?

Plainfield is not getting bet as much as I thought he would..1/1 and that's with the 1 horse who had some decent figures scratched

He tried for the lead.. was 4 wide so jockey brought him back all the way to last//2nd last.. made a nice move before the stretch.. was neck and neck with the 5 and got up right on time

Did he win like a 1/9? Absolutely not... but still an impressive win

blueline

EOG Master

there was a lot on the plate for that chalk...going two turns...hooking winners...likely wide trip....hard to tell on my phone but looked like trouble changing leads down the lane...when he finally did he put the 5 away....one of the big things with horses going 2 turns for the first time is the mental aspect of it...you have to teach them to change leads the correct number of times...I probably would have bet the 5...his number moved forward into winners....that is a strong sign of at least a pair up or another forward move...he was going to be tough and he was

yisman

EOG Master

Plainfield is running tomorrow at Indiana race 7. If you guys haven't seen his first race, it was one of the most impressive debut races you will ever see.

He beat a 33k maiden race, 5.5 furlongs by 18 lengths.

4/5 on the ml.. first time facing winners so don't know if we will see bridgejumping but I'm really interested to see it he can follow that race up. He got a 90 beyer for it... also extending to 1 1/16 miles.

race 8

surprising not to see jumping on a 1/9 but Indiana just doesn't get much jumping.

9 [TABLE="class: hlas"]

[TD="class: horse"][/TD]
[TD="class: w_odds"]1/9[/TD]
[TD="class: w_pool"]30,292[/TD]
[TD="class: p_pool"]9,050[/TD]
[TD="class: s_pool"]6,229[/TD]
[TD="class: totals"]45,571[/TD]

[/TABLE]

think I will get a Hoosier program for tonite

Hook us up with some winners blueline!

I feel like Hoosier has a pretty good product going on there.. they get some decent long shots occasionally and unlike other harness tracks, the first to the lead usually doesn't win

blueline

EOG Master

[TABLE]

[TD="class: stak"]
[/TD]
[TD="class: pool"] P4 (PWHL) [/TD]
[TD="class: sele"]1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10 / 7, 8 / 5 / 5, 7 :pop:
[/TD]

[/TABLE]

blueline

EOG Master

you got the first one

Im 14 in the hole at HOO maybe this chalky pick 3 will get me out

[TABLE]

P3

Selections:

7/1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8/9

[/TABLE]

blueline

EOG Master

had it 4 times for cost of 14..Im out of the hole :cheers

now time for the pick 5...nothing that insighful here

[TABLE]

P5

Selections:

2, 6/1, 2, 10/2, 4, 5, 6/1/1, 10

[/TABLE]

Gotta like the 2 horse in the 2nd at Louisiana downs today.... in line with your thinking, his late speed figures are so much better consistently over the rest of the field... just needs to stay close and should with little to no speed in that race.

blueline

EOG Master

In that race I was going to mess around with the 4 and then maybe the outside horse on some saver tickets

blueline

EOG Master

When I see consecurive maiden races I like to string somerging together

No strong opinion just an action play...in races like these sometimes I like to go with the "new face"

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

good pick on that 2. tracked a couple long shots winging it on the lead and pushed in stretch to win easy by 4 6/5 price

blueline

EOG Master

Im gping to be around Daytona Beach on friday...no frontons or dpg tracks...where are they