Carry on, Dell Dude

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Took ole Billy off ignore. He may have accidentally solved the case. 150,000 counterfeit ballots in Fulton County. 150,000 rejected by Dominion. 150,000 new real ballots *adjudicated. All for Joe. 150,000 fake ballots tossed. Without a trace.

A US federal ballot cannot be counterfeited. Period. Impossible.

It pleases me to no end that there are many who think otherwise.

The longer this funny as fukk lie continues, the stronger the accused gets.

When your last gasp and only defense is bullshit, you're done . So is everything and anyone tied to it.

So get the fukk out there and stop the fukkin steal.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
July 11 is my tip.

The sun will rise that day.

Some weakling dorks will make up some shit that excuses the last swing and a fukkin whiff shit they fell for.

The sun while then set.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Counterfeit ballots cannot be accepted, That is true. Would be easily discovered any audit. So you run the fake ballots through the Dominion and they reject them because they're fake. That allows you to go into a back room and adjudicate the fake ballots with real ballots that are untethered from chain of custody and voter verification. You dispose of the fake ballots and count the real ballots that are all for Joe Biden. Then you run the real ballots through the Dominion and they are accepted. That scan overrides the previous scan. I'm sure they also tried to erase any trace of the original fake ballots but I have to assume or hope that if somebody who knows what they are doing could retrieve the fake ballot scans which would prove the fraud. Or maybe not. I don't know. That's the challenge. Cyber Ninjas are on the clock. Should get their report before the July 11 Magic Johnson date.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Republicons are horrible people. As anti democracy, pro fascism and anti American as they come. Republicon felon Mike Flynn calling for Republicons too overthrow the government like what happened in Myanmar.

Sorry for the redundancy. "Republicon Felon".

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hey, JK. What good did suspending me and Big Dummy do? The very first day we come back, it is the same as before. You are listening to the EOG sports forum!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Jk banned me after I reported I was stiffed by Betdsi. His way of censoring me.

Dumb Dude, don't know why you were banned. The word around EOG is it was uncalled for. Gamebred made around 10 posts stating Dumb Dude should have never been banned.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Is this true, JK? You banned Dummy to protect stiff DSI and covered it up by banning both of us and saying it was to clean the forum?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
A US federal ballot cannot be counterfeited. Period. Impossible.

It pleases me to no end that there are many who think otherwise.

The longer this funny as fukk lie continues, the stronger the accused gets.

When your last gasp and only defense is bullshit, you're done . So is everything and anyone tied to it.

So get the fukk out there and stop the fukkin steal.

Nice. We have a felon turned Canadian stiff who is a 2020 United States election ballot authenticity expert.

On this very forum.

Lucky us.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Is this true, JK? You banned Dummy to protect stiff DSI and covered it up by banning both of us and saying it was to clean the forum?

Exactly. I made 3 posts reporting Betdsi stiffed me. Not one poster at this right wing forum replied. Not a word from JK. But JK did send me a PM saying he knew the owner and would help to get me paid. Then I was censored the next day.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Nice. We have a felon turned Canadian stiff who is a 2020 United States election ballot authenticity expert.

On this very forum.

Lucky us.

Yup. No different than any other live BRM, unless you have real time access to three different election databases and 4 USPS real time data bases. Should be easy to match the last ~20 processing scans and downloads, all historical address data, the USPS delivery services inventories, the collection and delivery scans to a brand new counterfeit QR code, three bar codes, a live BRM 1 indicia and a mailflow PDF 417.

That is why it has never happened and never will.

That is also why I can't get enough of this fukkin stupidity. Mail don't move 20 feet without an added scan, when it hits the MLOCR it is windowed and photographed. If you even try to scan them you are fukked.

But someone counterfeited 150,000 of them.

Stop the fukkin steal.

Damnit.

:poop:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Grouchie is in a bit of trouble. He is not very smart sending and receiving all those incriminating emails. FOI is kind of like GOF, Anthony. Rand Paul is going to fuck you up.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Exactly. I made 3 posts reporting Betdsi stiffed me. Not one poster at this right wing forum replied. Not a word from JK. But JK did send me a PM saying he knew the owner and would help to get me paid. Then I was censored the next day.
You need to keep pushing it if DSI is still stiffing you. Don't let JK get away with the cover-up. Nail his ass just like Grouchie!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
#45 Ladies and Serena.

MU - [8671] Keys, Madison +121
(Keys, Madison vrs Fernandez, Leylah Annie)
Game start 06/02/2021 10:00 AM

MU - [8661] Buzarnescu, Mihaela +394
(Buzarnescu, Mihaela vrs Williams, Serena)
Game start 06/02/2021 10:20 AM

boston massacre

EOG Master
Hey, JK. What good did suspending me and Big Dummy do? The very first day we come back, it is the same as before. You are listening to the EOG sports forum!

Large Majority of Posters were AGAINST You Getting Banned.

But it was Unanimous, That THE ANTI-AMERICAN RAT FUCK Be Banned.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Large Majority of Posters were AGAINST You Getting Banned.

But it was Unanimous, That THE ANTI-AMERICAN RAT FUCK Be Banned.

Dumb Dude admits he took one for the Trumptards. So what is it dummy? Did Dumb Dude intentionally get himself banned or was it wrong that he got banned? Lol

The Trumptards are confused as usual. "Bill Barr got the goods. Big news coming July 12th".
- Dumb Dude

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yup. No different than any other live BRM, unless you have real time access to three different election databases and 4 USPS real time data bases. Should be easy to match the last ~20 processing scans and downloads, all historical address data, the USPS delivery services inventories, the collection and delivery scans to a brand new counterfeit QR code, three bar codes, a live BRM 1 indicia and a mailflow PDF 417.

That is why it has never happened and never will.

That is also why I can't get enough of this fukkin stupidity. Mail don't move 20 feet without an added scan, when it hits the MLOCR it is windowed and photographed. If you even try to scan them you are fukked.

But someone counterfeited 150,000 of them.

Stop the fukkin steal.

Damnit.

:poop:

Ever heard of a dropbox, genius?

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Exactly. I made 3 posts reporting Betdsi stiffed me. Not one poster at this right wing forum replied.
You’re full of shit on multiple levels. I posted it’s bullshit you were stiffed. But ironically I also posted in defense of McIrish getting stiffed and you called me out for it. Politics aside as it should be in a sports forum, you’re still a fuck head.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You’re full of shit on multiple levels. I posted it’s bullshit you were stiffed. But ironically I also posted in defense of McIrish getting stiffed and you called me out for it. Politics aside as it should be in a sports forum, you’re still a fuck head.

My bad! Your post is accurate and you were the only poster that replied in support of my complaint of being stiffed by Betdsi. Thanks!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Since JK is implicated, I am interested in your DNI situation. Paid in fool? If not, Grouchy and JK have to answer some questions.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am willing to put our feud aside to expose JK but you need to provide the critical info whether you are still getting stiffed by DSI.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Breaking news, Trump met with a Republicon operative that helped organize patriot caravans that attacked America on Jan 6th. This has potential. Probably why Dumb Dude surrendered?