juice

EOG Senior Member
Re: Chicago / Arizona IN-Game

wow, I didn't realize the Cardinals acquired John Hall for this game

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Blame it on offensive line......

They couldn't get 1 yard to get new set of downs & move him closer......

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWCH

THAT ONE HURTS! A HUGE score reduced to a mere break even..
Typical NFL for me:mad: :mad: :mad:

What a

CHOKE

MCP

23-3 and they dont score an offensive TD... and you lose..

Im betting Oakland next week... Zona is done after this

Hitman26

EOG Veteran

I agree MCP. Leinhart played great, the fumble wasn't his fault. The D really played well. Zona lost because of the Oline, Edge, Special teams, Dennis Green, and of course Neil Rackers.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

fuck this....i knew the cards would fukin lose at halftime when that stupid shit went conservative in the second quarter.......unreal.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

I won 2 units tonight and i feel fuckin sick

AT least you made $$$ man...I had two units on the +14 line, and two units on the +640 M/L..

DEAD FUCKING EVEN for me....

I have never seen such bull shit in my life. NO OFFENCE...DOWN 20..SIX TURNOVERS...and STILL WIN???

UN FUCKING REAL:mad: :mad:

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated

I must have a horseshoe up my ass. I had a 3-team 10 pt teaser that would of been a loser(Was-Dal-Chi) unless the Bears won by exactly 1 point. My teaser will be graded "no action" now that I got a push on Da Bears.

mcp zona is FAR from done. please do not fade them as they are for real with leinart at QB. they will bark a lot the rest of the season and i sure as heck know i'll be on em a lot. takin the best team in the league to the wire is a big accomplishment.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

I got a sweet 18 points from my fantasy defense, in about 3 minutes lol

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

<TABLE borderColor=blue width=680 border=0><TBODY><TR class=accountHeader><TD align=left>Ticket</TD><TD align=left>Accepted</TD><TD align=left>Event</TD><TD align=left>Type</TD><TD align=left>Description</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD align=middle>Risking</TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>To Win</NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=tableText height=30><TD class=accountText vAlign=top noWrap>83404804-1

</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>1:54pm
16-Oct-06
</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>5:30pm
16-Oct-06
</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>Football
Money
</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom align=left>Chicago Bears vs Arizona Cardinals for Game</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>+665</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>10,120.00</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>67,298.00</TD></TR><TR class="" id=pitcher0><TD class=accountText colSpan=2></TD><TD class=accountText></TD><TD class=accountText noWrap align=left>NFL</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sorry my man.

fukin crazy

bigbet1234

EOG Dedicated

shut up woman
mcp zona is FAR from done. please do not fade them as they are for real with leinart at QB. they will bark a lot the rest of the season and i sure as heck know i'll be on em a lot. takin the best team in the league to the wire is a big accomplishment.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

I must have a horseshoe up my ass. I had a 3-team 10 pt teaser that would of been a loser(Was-Dal-Chi) unless the Bears won by exactly 1 point. My teaser will be graded "no action" now that I got a push on Da Bears.

Chuck: I assume you bet that at BETUS...So you get JACKSHIT BOY:+whipping :+whipping :+signs11-

:+signs8-0

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Hitman26
<TABLE borderColor=blue width=680 border=0><TBODY><TR class=accountHeader><TD align=left>Ticket</TD><TD align=left>Accepted</TD><TD align=left>Event</TD><TD align=left>Type</TD><TD align=left>Description</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD align=middle>Risking</TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>To Win</NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=tableText height=30><TD class=accountText vAlign=top noWrap>83404804-1

</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>1:54pm
16-Oct-06
</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>5:30pm
16-Oct-06
</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>Football
Money
</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom align=left>Chicago Bears vs Arizona Cardinals for Game</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>+665</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>10,120.00</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>67,298.00</TD></TR><TR class="" id=pitcher0><TD class=accountText colSpan=2></TD><TD class=accountText></TD><TD class=accountText noWrap align=left>NFL</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Sorry my man.

fukin crazy

I HOPE that was a not a "real" bet. Just one you changed the amout. That would really suck the big donkey dick, if you really had that much riding, and got bent over like that. And I thought my night was bad.:doh1

The General

I HOPE that was a not a "real" bet. Just one you changed the amout. That would really suck the big donkey dick, if you really had that much riding, and got bent over like that. And I thought my night was bad.:doh1

It was real and i am sorry to see.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

It was real and i am sorry to see.

General: see the other thread..It is very simple to copy, paste, CHANGE the bet, and than post it. It may have been real, but for a MUCH lower amount. I have no idea. The guy may really be a mad bomber.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Oh, OK..
WOW, that is a rough damn way to loose than..Hope he had some on the regualar +12-12.5 line to at least get out.:cool:

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Chalk, I have connections at the book. Trust me.

Pinny told ya a bet for that amount was placed eh?.....that sucks...cant imagine, but then again 10 G's might be like 1 G for me......some peeps have a lot more jack to throw around....just like Barkley on his over play.....:rolleyes: .

mn

The General

10 dimes to some is nothing

All I am doing is verifying there was no lie.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, its all about what your overall bankroll is. Some may have a 1/2 million $$ bankroll, and 10 dimes is no big deal. However; most of us on here, I think I'd be safe to say, that would be a BOATLOAD of jack to throw on a huge money line play.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

10 dimes to some is nothing

All I am doing is verifying there was no lie.

Not that its that big of a deal General, but I am just curious..How do you verify something like that? Just by using the ticket # that was on the bet, and verifying it with pinny?

bigbet1234

EOG Dedicated

Hope he had about 60G's on the other side, or one hell of a free play from pinny
Pinny told ya a bet for that amount was placed eh?.....that sucks...cant imagine, but then again 10 G's might be like 1 G for me......some peeps have a lot more jack to throw around....just like Barkley on his over play.....:rolleyes: .

mn

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated

Chuck: I assume you bet that at BETUS...So you get JACKSHIT BOY:+whipping :+whipping :+signs11-

:+signs8-0

Pinnacle is where I placed the bet. Chalk, No doubt many people took it up the ass as the shit books would of graded it a loss.