Colin Kaepernick sits during national anthem; 49ers defend move

kane

EOG master
Re: Colin Kaepernick sits during national anthem; 49ers defend move

Kap converted to Islam a year ago. He's now not only a fake black. He's a fake Muslim.

I don't think this is true, the only sites that show him converting are right wing hate sites, I don't believe anything they say. I did come across a story on this on a reputable site, and apparently his girlfriend is Muslim, so he might convert for her, the article was published in July of this year. Cwissy, unless you can show me something that has him converting, I don't believe it, and it has to be proof from a legitimate news source, nothing right wing.

Johnny Knuckles

EOG Veteran
Re: Colin Kaepernick sits during national anthem; 49ers defend move

I wish athletes like Kapernick should have their sole focus on helping their teammates win, and not use their own personal views to become a distraction. If I was a player on the team, I wouldnt be too happy with him. And to add to that, his status on the team is iffy. Worry about being a leader and being the team's QB instead of being a sideshow. In life, its all about keeping every situation in perspective. There's a time and a place, that aint either. I find him very selfish.