*DEEMER IS A STIFF*

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated
Re: *DEEMER IS A STIFF*

I will not answer anything else about Sperm because according to a moderator(s) here... He is a crook/stiff which is far from truth and you guys (boat, timely, and others) allow blasphemy to be spewed.

Now, can you prove that?

I can sit here and say you owe me $11,000 and you're a stiff. Could I not?

Sperm and I handled it. I may have sent him $135, book to booked him $135, send him a play station 3, or sent him a workout plan.

Facts are this - Sperm and I know it's handled and we both trust each other. You take it anyway you want.

Now where's my $11,000?
You said that you paid the $135. You told everyone here that you PAID THE DEBT. Now, all of a sudden you handled it but might not have paid him $135.

Hilarious that you couldn't pay the guy $135 and you're sitting here calling everyone broke and a stiff. You owed $135. You never paid $135. These are facts that can't be argued. :highfive

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

This mighty kid... He's something. Tries to post articles for every forum for $5 bc he has no job. I'll ignore his stupidity

Timely, I'm not confirming or denying. I've said my "piece". You can believe it or not.

Now, do you think Sperm is a stiff or a crook?

Deemer never even paid this debt, which is why this thread title is still accurate and should always remain.

Guy could make 70k tomorrow if he wanted, in the meantime he lives with his parents and can't afford to pay off $135. Life is a tough thing to figure out.

As I said in my first post, Deemer never paid $135 to Sperm to square away this debt. This is a fact that can't be refuted, and is one that Deemer can't even pretend to bet on. :highfive

This was told to a source by the guys deemers loves and defends non-stop. So either he's calling them liars, or he's the liar.

This mighty kid... He's something. Tries to post articles for every forum for $5 bc he has no job. I'll ignore his stupidity

Timely, I'm not confirming or denying. I've said my "piece". You can believe it or not.

Now, do you think Sperm is a stiff or a crook?

I don't know nor do I care.

Somehow I allow "blasphemy" to be spewed because I don't defend some random poster that I've never met, never talked to, and never really posted with. I don't care about this garbage anymore deemer. I just like bringing down the arrogant like yourself. Glad that I got you to concede to the fact that you never paid Sperm $135.

Surrender noted. :houra

It's funny bc you owe me $100 for lying about PSU. You need my paypal, stiff?

Show me where I bet you $100 on it - show me where I agreed to a $100 bet, and I'll send it right now. Hell I'll send you $1000 if you can prove it. Meanwhile, I can show you the post where you bet the $135. Then I don't even need to show you a PM, I can show you a post from 2 days ago by your buds in which they say you never paid the debt, you offered to and Sperm declined and that was it being settled. :LMAO

2 days ago your pals posted that. Now you're here calling them liars. Sad to see. How the mighty have fallen.

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

Timely,

Don't flip out either because I buried you today about your career.

I have better things to do than post on a FB

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

View attachment 13453

The Crew hoping something will hit the mark...just throwing darts....typical cross the street stuff

The guy on the right in that pic looks like a guy I wrestled with in high school...Typical body type of a wrestler. Is the guy in the middle Deemer? looks like 6.5% body fat on him. I think that's what deemer said he's around.

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

Show me where I bet you $100 on it. I can show you the post where you bet the $135. Then I don't even need to show you a PM, I can show you a post from 2 days ago by your buds in which they say you never paid the debt, you offered to and Sperm declined and that was it being settled. :LMAO

2 days ago your pals posted that. Now you're here calling them liars. Sad to see. How the mighty have fallen.

Timely, if you want to post with me at another forum. Just say it.

Re: ***DEEMER IS A STIFF***

Re: ***DEEMER IS A STIFF***

:pop::pop::pop:

2 days ago his own buddies posted that he never paid the $135. Now he's over here claiming he did; amazingly, he didn't call them liars and never claimed he paid it when they brought it up over there. Deemer denying it here because he knows they're banned and can't defend themselves. Deemer = Mini Kinger :btj:

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

Timely, what's your sisters contact info?

I'll put her resume in at a couple firms in CLE.

We will see if we can get her a decent paying job

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

Please don't compare me to Kinger.

That's insulting. You're delusional like Brock. Both from CHi area... Hmm

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

Coach is here, he'll tell you how law school is a horrible idea.

Let him sulk with your sister. May be a match made in heaven.

Re: Looks like another 14 hours and 70 pages of people crying about being stiffed

Re: Looks like another 14 hours and 70 pages of people crying about being stiffed

heard acl stiffed from an sbr refugee.

when he was on sbr.

will not disclose names

chargeback with a low rated book...

:pop:

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

Boat - you don't wanna go there

Didn't u party with money that was stiffed from someone?

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

You cannot post facts here.

Lies, scams, and air bettors welcomed. Why do you think IrishLuck and Brock are celebrated here?

I assure you NO ONE will do that.

Kinger is trusted to hold tens of 1000's of dollars all the time.

135 was a concern for you
A concern? He still hasn't paid it.

These are the words from his buddies. He offered to pay but Sperm said no thanks, so Deemer fist pumped hardcore and told his mom he would buy his own dinner that night.

Deemer allowed a grown man to tell him not to pay the debt; simply because Sperm felt bad for him because he knew the $135 meant a lot more to Deemer than it did to Sperm.

Guy never paid the debt but walks around telling everyone he did. :LMAO

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

Timely continuing with lies.

Timely why did you continue to switch forum accounts and get buried every one? Why did you beg to Kinger to have whole threads deleted when PWAD buried you?

Timely, you want to gamble - lets gamble. I can spread lies about you, but unlike you I don't spew half truths.

$100, $200 , whatever you pick the "amount". 50 MLB plays. At least then we will be constructive and keep to one thread.

What do u say?

Timely continuing with lies.

Timely why did you continue to switch forum accounts and get buried every one? Why did you beg to Kinger to have whole threads deleted when PWAD buried you?

Timely, you want to gamble - lets gamble. I can spread lies about you, but unlike you I don't spew half truths.

$100, $200 , whatever you pick the "amount". 50 MLB plays. At least then we will be constructive and keep to one thread.

What do u say?

Deemer, why are you acting like I made this up?

Anyone with intelligence can understand this sequence; especially given that I was already PM'ed that you never actually paid a couple months back:

[TABLE]

[TD="class: left-panel"] Sbg Mike
Global Moderator

[/TD]
[TD="class: content"] yesterday at 1:21pm

Post by Sbg Mike on yesterday at 1:21pm

Deemer did you ever pay sperm? If not by your rules you should be banned
[/TD]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

Global Moderator

[/TD]
[TD="class: content"] yesterday at 1:30pm

Post by Sbg Mike on yesterday at 1:30pm

yesterday at 1:28pm Deemer said:
Yes paid sperm.

Theoretically, you owe me about $4-5 from youwager dumping I got taxed on the $100 u owed me.

If Kerry was banned like every oter forum, stiff jobs were less likely. That's a fact.

So if sperm says he never actually received money from you then you will be banned. Fact.
[/TD]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

Global Moderator

[/TD]
[TD="class: content"] yesterday at 1:31pm

Post by Sbg Mike on yesterday at 1:31pm

yesterday at 1:28pm Sperm said:
No bans ever
Anything goes but personal info.

So if someone comes and post personal info I can't ban them? I have to stay on the forum 24/7 and babysit.

BTW did Deemer send you $135 he owed you? Or did you tell him not to worry when he finally decided to pay?
[/TD]

[/TABLE]

You offered to pay $135, Sperm felt bad for you and declined.

Unless your pals were just inferring all of this and were lying. :doh1

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

Read what Spermer responded.

You've been destroyed.

Timely, you have proven though that you stalk at a forum you're not signed up for... why is that?

Consumed?

You can continue to call me a liar, but the facts don't lie.

For example, I sent Dsethi $300 today for a bet I lost - he should get it by tomorrow I would assume. When he gets the money tomorrow, I'll bet you any amount of $$$ you want that I sent Dsethi $300.

I sent tripp $300 for another lost wager two weeks ago. I'll bet you any amount of $$$ you want that I sent tripp the $300.

I lost $150 to RJ that same week. I'll bet you any amount of $$$ you want that I sent RJ the $150.

You know why? Because it's so easy to prove that I'd be an idiot to turn down the free money.

Read what Spermer responded.

You've been destroyed.

Timely, you have proven though that you stalk at a forum you're not signed up for... why is that?

Consumed?

LOL he never responded to that question so how can I read what he responded LOL.

Stalked? Why do you think it took me so long to find it you genius? Because someone had to send it to me, dopey. I have nothing against that forum, but I certainly don't spend my days reading it.

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

So, are you trolling or what ??

I have settled numerous transactions with posters via paypal. I haven't divulged into Google Wallet.

You won't find one I've done business with to call me a stiff. So that is an urban legend from trolls.

I know you're not a fukking moron, so are you just bored?

I've never "stiffed" anyone on the forums or in real life. I post to kill some time, pickup some gambling info, play in some contests, etc. You're just trolling me, now. I expect better.

Do you want to GAMBLE versus me or continue to spew the same utter bullshit you have the last 50-60 minutes?