Detroit Lions 2023 Season Thread

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
21 rip at half, Lions showed up, probably a must win in front of the Nation audience. St. Brown having a game. Bet him over 6.5 receptions, 5 for 76 at the half.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can see not throwing the challenge flag the 1st time but not even on 4th down when it was clearly a touchdown?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And Patrick Mahomes finally has something to complain about on "offsides". howid you make a mistake on that or did the official see something the camera didn't? This league is a fucking joke.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That fucking idiot Payton didn't use challenge flag but watch him waste a timeout on bullshit. No timeout if you win.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Check that. He already wasted a timeout on bullshit. Fuck you and fuck your faggot soft bible mobile quarterback.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I cannot make this up. If anybody is "offsides", it's the helment of the Lions player. This is as bad and blatant as it gets but don't worry, it will get more bad and blatant.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Unless in the offside rules, it specifically sets the line on the center's helmet and not the football, that was a deliberate fake penalty.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Unless in the offside rules, it specifically sets the line on the center's helmet and not the football, that was a deliberate fake penalty.
It's the ball, some centers squat with their helmet slightly beyond the ball, they allow that, 3 TD's in a row wiped away by bad calls IMO.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Broncos helmet and Lions paw touching the plane of the ball. They call it on Broncos helmet. A flag before the Chiefs game that was rarely thrown has now happened twice in Coach Prime games. Roger is lucky I am not a Colorado state AG. He would be testifying before a grand jury after he turns over everything via subpoena.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Mr Bowling probably likes the call but that could go the other way in January and you won't like it. Just let them play.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
OVER 55.5 +100
Total
WON
Wager: $26.00 Paid: $52.00
DEN BRONCOS
DET LIONS
02:21 4TH QUARTER, 4th & 2
Dec 16, 2023, 9:03:49 PMDK638383826284771593

OVER 51.5 −125
Total
WON
Wager: $70.00 Paid: $126.00
DEN BRONCOS
DET LIONS
02:21 4TH QUARTER, 4th & 2
Dec 16, 2023, 8:09:49 PMDK638383793903249444

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Hi Cwissy,

We've reviewed your Bank Transfer withdrawal request in the amount of $50 and your withdrawal is currently being processed. We process all withdrawals in the order we receive them from Monday- Friday, 9AM-5PM EST.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Fun game to be at, Saturday prime time stand alone game. Crowd was in it the entire way. My brother in law who was born and raised in Denver came in for the game, he wasn't happy, but we had a Great time!

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Still can’t tell if the Lions are a good team or an average team….just when I think they are a good team they throw in a clunker and when I think they are an average team they play like gangbusters…

mr merlin

EOG Master
Still can’t tell if the Lions are a good team or an average team….just when I think they are a good team they throw in a clunker and when I think they are an average team they play like gangbusters…
They play well when they get ahead, but when a break or two goes against them they seem to lose their identity and flounder.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

I believe they are better than an average team, but it sure seems when things don't go well, it's because they are not prepared to play. Also, it's well documented Goff in the elements is below average. Last night, they stayed away from the turnovers.....which plagued them the last 3 games.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Well, I knew this day would happen......season ticket prices has caught up with the success of the Lions.

For 2024, there will be a 54% increase!

My recent trend for my two seats:

2021: $2,698, 2022: $2,718, 2023: $2,858,

And for 2024: $4,418!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They go 34 years to win 1 playoff game and another 32 years with 0 playoff wins but 10-4 in 1 season is enough to price gouge their loyal fansonly. howid about fuck off only, Lady Fords.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Well, I knew this day would happen......season ticket prices has caught up with the success of the Lions.

For 2024, there will be a 54% increase!

My recent trend for my two seats:

2021: $2,698, 2022: $2,718, 2023: $2,858,

And for 2024: $4,418!
If you count 1 home preseason game and 8 or 9 reg season games that's at most 20 tickets, so $220/tickets. Is it worth it is the question?