Dink Talk Podcast

texaswizzard

EOG Veteran
NowshesmyRuca - Just because someone is intellgent doesn't mean they can turn it into winning at betting sports. Alan Boston like Dink used to be a winner. Not anymore. The time to get off the train following these two left a long time ago.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I've used the Play arrow (Click on Dink Talk graphics below as well) several times now, works fine.

Thanks for the verification, my experience has been the same. It should be good to go. Not sure why Mr. T is having issues.

NowshesmyRuca - Just because someone is intellgent doesn't mean they can turn it into winning at betting sports. Alan Boston like Dink used to be a winner. Not anymore. The time to get off the train following these two left a long time ago.
I'm not tailing these guys I just love to hear them talk. Spankys got my favorite Pod right now just because of the guys he brings on, a lot of them old timers with great stories. I enjoy hearing how these guys beat the system in their time and how they think/problem solve. I live a semi a retired lifestyle, work 3 nights a week 8 months a year. Its hard its to find intelligent sports/gambling conversation in this town. Like I said I can listen to smart guys talk sports/gambling for hours.