down 30 units this mlb season, this is your chance to make big money: fade away fellas

cassiusclay

EOG Master
Re: down 30 units this mlb season, this is your chance to make big money: fade away fellas

he's 0-2 today he's due

:btj:

cassiusclay

EOG Master
Re: down 30 units this mlb season, this is your chance to make big money: fade away fellas

0-3 hits into a double play

clutch performance

on to the next one

san diego is really happy with a 3-1 lead.....retards

cassiusclay

EOG Master

be back to lick my wounds

cassiusclay

EOG Master

oops again, 3-2 final in kc

horseshoe at work again

now need a couple more runs in the sd game and running out of innings in that one

cassiusclay

EOG Master

4-0 start

i'll fuck the rest of the night up somehow

:lock:

cassiusclay

EOG Master

top of the 9th run for the braves gets a win on that total

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

cassiusclay

EOG Master

6-2 with tuck's over yanks still in play

if it wins I'm a genius

if it loses I blame tuck

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Big time bad weather for the open today

cassiusclay

EOG Master

guess that phil travel angle won't work out today, noway they play the open today

49-53 +3.55

long way to go to make this a profitable baseball season

spurs wager tonight pending

cassiusclay

EOG Master

pitt pick, oak -115

short baseball schedule today

tuck, you owe me a winner

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Andy Murray -5000 matchbook has this great line :btj:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Washington +125 ish

cassiusclay

EOG Master

1st vet check up doc says he has a heart murmur, said he might grow out of it

also, he only weighed 8 pounds which was the reason i took him

since then (1 week) would bet he put on 3-4 pounds, now he's eating everything i put in front of him

cool dog for sure, good recco tuck

cassiusclay

EOG Master

tuck, gonna need you to pull the las vegas horseshoe out for this one

3-3 end of the 7th

:lightbulb:

cassiusclay

EOG Master

mickelson 67 hahahahahahhahahahahaha

jet lag what?

cassiusclay

EOG Master

i feel like ipp talking to myself in this thread.......

just lined the nats game

fuck em

cassiusclay

EOG Master

EVERYTIME I LINE EM THEY WIN AND I GRIN

BEANTOWN JIM 1965

cassiusclay

EOG Master

51-55 +3.70

spurs game hurt, would have loved to see them up 3-1

oh well

no day baseball

fuck

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Milw +130, Mia +130, kc +145, angels -135

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Sf +125, tor +125, sea +175, wash +125

cassiusclay

EOG Master

bad beats in milw and wash, damn

cassiusclay

EOG Master

6-2 i'll take it

57-57 +9.70

got alot of ground to still make up before the allstar break

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Cubs +110, sd pick, Balt pick, tor +110, minn +145, hou +125

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Go get em cc. Feel like the tide is starting to turn.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Like the Brewers today +155 ish

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Over Toronto 9 1/2, over Boston 9 1/2

cassiusclay

EOG Master

already lined those 2 totals

prediction:
3-2
4-2

cassiusclay

EOG Master

this is a purely gut play

sf +185

this game has no shot at winning

cassiusclay

EOG Master

starting off 1-0.....ruh roh

cassiusclay

EOG Master

this over dodgers play has no shot...line it