EOG has gone totally downhiill, my post on RAS .............

Re: EOG has gone totally downhiill, my post on RAS .............

LOL, Tuck, they just hadn't seen wantit's post yet in the ensuing 14 minutes.

They cannot kick the regular season fast enough. Would not have wanted to see what would have happened on the boards here without the "distraction" of the NFL season to put us all back to more gainful (hopefully, at least) pursuits.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Fezzik your numerous posts about RAS = yawn yawn yawn....

Gambler

EOG Addicted

About a dozen people I know can confirm all this. I don't know Edward. Never met him. I don't have any business interests with him, nor am I comped with him.
I follow the industry. I buy his plays through a beard. I follow his plays throught twitter.
I DO have many good friends in the capping business. I don't tout them. I don't promote them. I'd like to, but they simply don't hit a high enough win rate.

I post Edward in 1 year will likely make more than a square sharp in his betting lifetime, and that my power rating is off the charts for him. And get RIPPPED "Fez is obvoiusly on the take, etc".

GIVE ME A F*(*))_) g break. IF I WAS ON THE TAKE, I'd promote someone I knew, someone who was paying me, and/or someone I was friends with. There are guys who are the nicest guys in the world, AND I CANNOT STAND EVEN BEING ON THE AIR WITH THEM............if they are losers. JK knows this well, I've voiced this to him.

Just because EDWARD is going to rake in the cash betting, doesn't mean it's a slam dunk you will following. Just signing up and leisurely playing his plays won't get the money..........

WHEN ARE YOU OING TO STOP KISSING EDDIE'S ASS?

carolinakid

Banned

on a side note guys why in the heck do we have to bs against each other here, we are all here to win games etc and try to help out, if you do not like a person, just out of respect to the group, just say nothing, it will make the group stronger imo.AGAIN LET BEAT UP ON THE BOOK NOT EACH OTHER

High Times

EOG Master

And TOUTS are losers

PERIOD

No one with half a brain is selling info that COULD make them a lot more money if they just used it themselves.

That would make them STUPID!

A TOUT is either trying to cheat people out of their money OR just plain STUPID!

carolinakid

Banned

HT every time i see the word tout, for some reason i see that little man with glasses that would be on tv crying each weekend to buy his games

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

HT every time i see the word tout, for some reason i see that little man with glasses that would be on tv crying each weekend to buy his games

Those who can do, those who can't, tout?

janus

EOG Dedicated

above is the first post i've made in years... back then i'd have had 20 responses in the past 30 minutes. has "eog totally gone downhill"? that's so obvious that its purely rhetorical. i wish it hadn't. didn't know it had until now. sad.

janus

EOG Dedicated

though i guess if i'd come here to talk about "big brother" or " where our next president ranks whatever the fuck", i'd have been in luck. you've gotta be kidding me....

apparently ken at the helm was a good thing. this joint sucks. you can save yourself the trouble of telling me to move on, i'm already gone. wow.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

though i guess if i'd come here to talk about "big brother" or " where our next president ranks whatever the fuck", i'd have been in luck. you've gotta be kidding me....

apparently ken at the helm was a good thing. this joint sucks. you can save yourself the trouble of telling me to move on, i'm already gone. wow.

janus

EOG Dedicated

yeah. popcorn fart posts forever. the 'ke$ha" of hubs. ride on.

rainbow

EOG Master

above is the first post i've made in years... back then i'd have had 20 responses in the past 30 minutes. has "eog totally gone downhill"? that's so obvious that its purely rhetorical. i wish it hadn't. didn't know it had until now. sad.
I guess the majority doesn't waste their time responding to your posts anymore because they didn't realize at the time that you were really that IGNORANT...:+waving-5

"TOUTS" don't hit 56% over 2000 picks against widely available lines.
"TOUTS" don't consistently crush the closing line by ridiculous averages.
"TOUTS" don't have fully transparent recordkeeping or keep play by play results readily available from past seasons.

I could go on and on, but there is a big difference from the typical "TOUT" that is being talked about in this thread, and what RAS is. There are exceptions to everything. Pros and semi-pros use touts. Pros and semi-pros win following touts. These are facts.

on a side note guys why in the heck do we have to bs against each other here, we are all here to win games etc and try to help out, if you do not like a person, just out of respect to the group, just say nothing, it will make the group stronger imo.AGAIN LET BEAT UP ON THE BOOK NOT EACH OTHER

Not against anyone. You have a couple guys here one is charging for a service. 50/50 whether it is worth it. But other than Jesus I wouldnt take advice from anyone related to sports. So I am a tough sell.

Then you have another guy who has been around forever and been trying to go tout forever as well. Finally got some big enough resume to get at least a little recognition. hes been a las veags hero for years and an internet hero for quite awhile as well. But the internet stuff isnt always a positive. But the guy has been mostly associated with sites where you have to pay to play and pay to post. So it is obvious he is in it for the money. Like most people are I suppose. But he is myopic enough to think people care.

But it is a free roll. Anyone could do it I suppose and hope they get enough clientele to make it worth the headaches.

But there is being a tout, and then there is being self righteous enough to have a board that charges you to be a member. Sure it keeps out the riff raff, but without the riff raff what do you have? 4 or 5 know it all all making stupid comments and the others jerking them off whether they agree or not.

With an occasional play here or there, but more than likely plays were/are posted in a separate section you had to pay a service fee for to see.

So on that new site i imagine the 100 bux a month only gets you access to the forum, you want actual picks who knows what you have to cough up.

The beauty is fezzik is conceited enough tot think people bash him because they are jealous of him and his ability to do what he does. Which may be the case. But it is mostly because he is a fraud and is selling something he has never had any sort of success at ever. Now, if he were selling advice on to win a make believe contest where you have 3 or 4 guys backing you and have 4 or 5 entries and showed how to break down the picks each week to maximize the potential to win sure that might be worth a buck or two. But selling info where I have to put hard earned cash into a line that is taking action? Not fucking hardly.

But these guys make for great entertainment. its like watching these guys who have radio shows or are in the public spotlight trying to talk about something they have a cursory knowledge of but not nearly enough to be identified as an expert. Despite their job description assuming that fact. Its like watching the hyperbole and rhetoric on Nancy Grace. You hear the shit coming out of people's mouths then you wonder how they are still practicing law. Or better yet still sitting on the bench as an acting judge. While not a great example probably the best analogy I could come up with at the moment.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Not really

The #1 goal of touts posting here or promoting other touts is to TAKE MONEY FROM POSTERS.............understand this.

They may indeed love to see you win and also enjoy seeing the enemy(bookies) be beaten, but their #1 mission, by a large margin, is to profit themselves.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Not against anyone. You have a couple guys here one is charging for a service. 50/50 whether it is worth it. But other than Jesus I wouldnt take advice from anyone related to sports. So I am a tough sell.

Why would Jesus know anything about sports? Why would Jesus care about sports? When was the last time you talked to Jesus?

But it is mostly because he is a fraud and is selling something he has never had any sort of success at ever.

His 2 Hilton contest victories prove he's a winning advantage gambler - what exactly have you proven, outside of telling us how good you are/were, on this forum to anyone?

But other than Jesus I wouldnt take advice from anyone related to sports. So I am a tough sell.

You probably shouldn't be in this debate if you are going to be that biased.

The most successful gamblers in the world use other people's advice all the time.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

The most successful gamblers in the world use other people's advice all the time.[/QUOTE]

VERY TRUE

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

The most successful gamblers in the world use other people's advice all the time.

But he's talking about Jesus man. God and Jesus give him the winners. :+excited-

that might be true but I can bet it isnt guys shilling on in their words forums that are going downhill.

But in total the term 'successful gambler' is an oxymoron. I just never met any that actually were successful from the gambling part. I met plenty of gamblers who made names as gamblers but they made their money in other endeavors besides gambling. Or at least more money than they did gambling.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Edward, question.

How much do you(and those associated with you) wager on your releases before they are released?

Thanks in advance,

-FH-

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I find it very telling that (other than Fezzik) very few are out here kissing Eddie's ass this year. In the past posters would run out in droves to defend this tout, falling on their sword swearing allegiance to this fraud. So far this season it's almost all Eddie, he's the one out here telling us over and over how smart he is, nobody else is doing his dirty work. Of course there's still a few idiots that would give a tout his hard earned money rather then learn the trade themselves but the number is way down, seems this forum has more intelligence then Eddie probably thought. He was run off Peep's with a boot stuck up his ass, probably thought he'd find plenty of suckers here for his ridiculously overpriced tout service. So far just a few still have their head stuck up their ass, very entertaining watching Eddie having to post this same song and dance over and over again about how smart he is. About time he was forced to do his own dirty work. He's another two-bit tout that can't win without subscription fees, watching this guy fight for every quarter he can get out of this forum would be comical if not so pathetic.

Why would Jesus know anything about sports? Why would Jesus care about sports? When was the last time you talked to Jesus?

But it is mostly because he is a fraud and is selling something he has never had any sort of success at ever.

His 2 Hilton contest victories prove he's a winning advantage gambler - what exactly have you proven, outside of telling us how good you are/were, on this forum to anyone?

I dont need to win contests. I made more than enough actually betting.

I also dont have to explain myself to a forum clown that lives on the internet to post (when his hands arent otherwise occupied I would imagine) I said enough about it already. So if the reading comprehension isnt there I cant help you out anymore than I have.

But one last lesson. People use their own personal perspectives to justify almost everything they believe in. So what you see or experience is going to shape how to react or believe certain things. Problem is too many people who inhabit these boards dont experience anything but the make believe world they created for themselves. So they dont have real life experiences just fantasy ones. That is very apparent when you take a step back and read the comments on these boards. or get a glimpse into what people believe.

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks for the give and take, Edward, it's very interesting to hear your point of view. Just my .02.:cheers

Edward, question.

How much do you(and those associated with you) wager on your releases before they are released?

You can ask me almost anything, but it wouldn't be advisable for me to publically share those types of details. I'll say it can vary greatly depending on the type of market the pick is in and other factors.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

You can ask me almost anything, but it wouldn't be advisable for me to publically share those types of details. I'll say it can vary greatly depending on the type of market the pick is in and other factors.

To make over 2 million a year wagering ONE SPORT is impressive...........but by doing such, I'm guessing the vast, vast, vast majority of your clients do not get the same quality betting numbers as yourself.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I dont need to win contests. I made more than enough actually betting.

I also dont have to explain myself to a forum clown that lives on the internet to post (when his hands arent otherwise occupied I would imagine) I said enough about it already. So if the reading comprehension isnt there I cant help you out anymore than I have.

But one last lesson. People use their own personal perspectives to justify almost everything they believe in. So what you see or experience is going to shape how to react or believe certain things. Problem is too many people who inhabit these boards dont experience anything but the make believe world they created for themselves. So they dont have real life experiences just fantasy ones. That is very apparent when you take a step back and read the comments on these boards. or get a glimpse into what people believe.

Timely - 2
Wantitcantgetit - 0

I find it very telling that (other than Fezzik) very few are out here kissing Eddie's ass this year. In the past posters would run out in droves to defend this tout, falling on their sword swearing allegiance to this fraud. So far this season it's almost all Eddie, he's the one out here telling us over and over how smart he is, nobody else is doing his dirty work. Of course there's still a few idiots that would rather give a tout his hard earned money rather then learn the trade themselves but the number is way down, seems this forum has more intelligence then Eddie probably thought. He was run off Peep's with a boot stuck up his ass, probably thought he'd find plenty of suckers here for his ridiculously overpriced tout service. So far just a few still have their head stuck up their ass, very entertaining watching Eddie having to post this same song and dance over and over again about how smart he is. He's another two-bit tout that can't win without subscription fees, watching this guy fight for every quarter he can get out of this forum would be comical if not so pathetic.

classic case of ;what have you done for me lately'. Ed made a bad timing decsion. he raised his prices off a bad season. Hoping he had enough good will in the bank to do so. Apparently he didnt, at least on this forum. hard to say, he obviously had a lot of guys getting his plays. So overall I am sure he will make more money. For himself anyway, as for his clients it remains to be seen.

Like I said I dont have anything against him, I havent even bashed him just pointed out the flaws all advise givers fall into. A sever disconnect between perceived intelligence and logic. because they try to sell you on the very principles they are breaking.

How can a guy claim getting the best number/odds be tantamount to success, then openly admit guys dont always get the best number or even the number he gave when they do bet his game.

A buisiness man doesnt care. A guy who really wants people to win would tell them not to play it, and if a person claimed enough voided games then they should maybe get the next year free or a refund. So last year a guy got 59 plays, if the number changed on 20 of them how is that going to help him? Even if the closer 'only' lost 3 times. Thats still 5%. Now one could argue f he was 30-29 anyway and 27-33 for guys betting his number late what does it matter? Well it might not, but the fact there is a difference is the very reason why paying for plays is dumb.

You guys can run all the semantics and justification clauses all you want. You pay for a service and if the service changes in midstream its value is greatly reduced.

That is why my first comment was to have a late phone service and let people buy them a la carte. If the line moved too much then Ed could take the play down and the call wouldnt go through and no charges would be made. Or a disclaimer could be added.

But the more comments are made and the more justifications are proffered for the amount being charged the more it looks like a cash grab. And there isnt anything wrong with that. People are just voicing their opinions.

rainbow

EOG Master

To make over 2 million a year wagering ONE SPORT is impressive...........but by doing such, I'm guessing the vast, vast, vast majority of your clients do not get the same quality betting numbers as yourself.
Exactly, thats the main problem...

Wrong and wrong.

This is hilarious stuff, PatrickMcIrish denying that we have any ability to win, followed by we won over $2 million a year in one sport.

Exactly, thats the main problem...

We just had our worst CBB season ever, and we are still at over 56% on our last 2000 releases. You are giving us way too much credit if you think we are betting at "better" numbers, giving our clients the worst of it, and STILL hitting at that rate. Not only is it not true, but I don't even think it is possible.