EOG has gone totally downhiill, my post on RAS .............

cassiusclay

EOG Master
Re: EOG has gone totally downhiill, my post on RAS .............

i think the real question is.....

is $895 worth a 10 unit plus season?

in the end it's all about return on investment

their record is better than any other i have seen and it is documented

Yeah, it is one key question of many. Do you have time and resources to follow. Do you have necessary bankroll to justify service cost, etc.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

MORE THAN FAIR, if the client can produce 10 net units of profit on average year in and year out...............

Tuckman

Uh Poster

ED on average how many subscribers do you have for each sport, which sport shows the most signups?

And I know he will say otherwise but I would have a hard time believing all subscribers are treated equally in terms of release

There is no way the information can leave our control early without affecting the market. This is one thing we learned during the fiasco in 2009. It doesn't and can't happen. All subscribers are treated 100% equally.

The only way to find out if YOU can get the lines, is to try the service yourself. I'd be happy to give IrishTim and a few other reasonable posters a subscription for a few weeks, and they can report back their experience.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

ED i will accept team EOG's subscription to test out the service for all the free advertising you have gotten here :cheers

ED i will accept team EOG's subscription to test out the service for all the free advertising you have gotten here

You call this free advertising? I feel like I have been fighting a war on multiple fronts.

If you think you are a good candidate (have time to dedicate, will be around computer during our release windows, willing to report back your experience) feel free to shoot me and e-mail and I will set it up.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

No press is bad press Ed, i'm sure you relize that..But you have definatly went farther with this then i would have if i was in your position..

You call this free advertising? I feel like I have been fighting a war on multiple fronts.

Edward, you have.

The respect you receive from your work is your worst enemy. We dealt with the same thing with Dr.Bob during his run.

Why don't you just shut up, stop selling, and profit from your own talent?

Are the subscriptions bringing in more revenue to you and worth the daily grief?

A guy as talented as you battling goofball posters like me is a waste of time.

We're going to do fine, both business wise and with our own betting regardless of what is posted in these threads.

I am just very passionate about the service and believe very strongly in its value. When people carelessly spread misinformation about it, I am always going to do my best to correct it.

High Times

EOG Master

The truth of the matter is that 99% people shouldn't be wagering anyway, other than for recreational/entertainment purposes, but there are in fact information and sports handicapping services out there that can help people win. Sorry for repeating myself, but there are many, many pros and semi pros who utilize these services as part of successful portfolios. As much as some in this thread want to deny it, it is an absolute fact.

Obviously your definition of a pro/semi pro is much different then mine.

I do hope you get enough suckers to move the lines.

Line movement is a good thing!

Obviously your definition of a pro/semi pro is much different then mine.

I do hope you get enough suckers to move the lines.

Line movement is a good thing!

And your definition of suckers is a lot different than mine too.

Maybe you can get your people at The Greek to hold lines for us? I'm not talking about CBB totals. CFB sides and totals will do. Even just CFB sides would be a start.

Let me know. I know lots of "suckers" who would be interested.

Mammon

EOG Master

The real question is: I'll pay triple and you get down 1 dime a unit for me at your "widely available lines" and you get 10% of the profits + 3times your fee. If you can't do that you are useless to me................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pm if you are not useless with that in all the sports!

High Times

EOG Master

We're going to do fine, both business wise and with our own betting regardless of what is posted in these threads.

I am just very passionate about the service and believe very strongly in its value. When people carelessly spread misinformation about it, I am always going to do my best to correct it.

But that says it all right there.

If you lose and cost your customers MONEY you gave them no value and you are O.K. with that.

And if you were a long term winner you would never need to do that to people, but you think being a sports tout is an honest living.

I don't have to know anything else about you.

High Times

EOG Master

And your definition of suckers is a lot different than mine too.

Maybe you can get your people at The Greek to hold lines for us? I'm not talking about CBB totals. CFB sides and totals will do. Even just CFB sides would be a start.

Let me know. I know lots of "suckers" who would be interested.

I have nothing to do with the greek.

I can't say no more because I never liked the idea of touts. I would never do it.

Good luck

But that says it all right there.

If you lose and cost your customers MONEY you gave them no value and you are O.K. with that.

And if you were a long term winner you would never need to do that to people, but you think being a sports tout is an honest living.

I don't have to know anything else about you.

I don't think the business would be "fine" if we were costing or customers money. "If" we are a long term winner? There is an abundance of evidence available already supporting that. What is dishonest about selling information that many people have determined to be valuable to them?

I have nothing to do with the greek.

I can't say no more because I never liked the idea of touts. I would never do it.

Good luck

Sorry, guess I confused you with Rainbow.

I totally get the hate for touts. The entire industry is full of garbage, misinformation, and deception, but as I have said consistently in this thread, you are doing yourself and others a disservice by not acknowledging that there are exceptions to this.

Mammon

EOG Master

answer me ED! your credit +10% and triple your fees...... This could be epic///

Mammon

EOG Master

in the mean time unban me at your shitb forum: Mamon,Mammon,Dubpoet///

High Times

EOG Master

Sorry, guess I confused you with Rainbow.

I totally get the hate for touts. The entire industry is full of garbage, misinformation, and deception, but as I have said consistently in this thread, you are doing yourself and others a disservice by not acknowledging that there are exceptions to this.

If you noticed I have never questioned your record or brought that up.

All I have done is question your double standard of "we bet, but don't hurt our customers" line. I know this business inside and out and if you were on a "hot streak" the second one of your customers (or) yourself bet these plays the lines would disapear within seconds. I don't see how you can claim otherwise. Bookmakers spread steam faster then the bettors when it's winning making it mpossible for anyone to get bets on these moves.

I know I have worked with the best and know how hard it is to get down when a "hot steam play" comes in.

It's cool. I don't need someone to tell me what's good or not.

But that's just me ....

I could careless if you win or lose. I'd just like to see the lines to move more.

And did I say I hate touts?

wow still going on.

Here it is in a nutshell with all the suppositions....

*Ed has decent information.

*Ed has shown in the past to be profitable (under his scoring system)

*Ed releases plays and the lines move (not sure how many but he gave his average amount he beats the lines by and we accepted it.

*An undetermined number of people do not get the line the game was released at.

*There was a marked increase in the service price.

All the other stuff makes for good debate and fodder. In the end perception is going ot be reality despite what the truth is. if a guy is wrong or uses flawed logic and wins, then that is all that matters. if a guy uses plays and only bets the ones that wins and somehow avoids the ones that lose he will think the guy is a genius. if the opposite is true then the person will think he is a bum.

Those are the pitfalls of giving out and most definitely selling picks for people to play actual money on. So you have to either not care, live with the reality, or just do it for money and have zero interest in anything other than the money you make up front.

Gamblers generally dont have a conscience anyway, at least sports gambler so they dont care who gets ruined along the way. I am sure touts are even more unscrupulous. I think the biggest thing here is most people like Ed, and it might be more disappointment than anything else. So while they try and defend him or explain things they try to make it seem like he has an edge. Which IMO is based on outdated assumptions, and not actual fact based data. Saying no one can lose by beating the closer by 2 points has as much validity as saying betting the over in every golden st warriors game in the early 2000s would have been profitable. Both might sound logical, both might be valid more than a few times but niether is going to ass an actual test versus results.

Either way Ed will sell his picks to be sure, no matter what peopel say, good or bad. Most people dont care. They just want winners doesnt matter how the winner came about. Ed could flip a coin and if he wins more than he loses people wouldnt give a shit, even though people could easily debunk flipping a coin strategy. The strategy won, thats all that matters.

And did I say I hate touts?

Well if hating touts clouds your ability to be rational or impartial, then no point debating with you further.

There are ways to bet without impacting the market, and if you are as experienced as you say then I shouldn't have to tell you this.

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Pretty crappy you go through a beard to get your picks from Eduardo. Probably get your cable tv from the neighbor also. If this forum is so bad, stay gone instead of using it for marketing someone else.

I don't know Edward. Never met him.

Funny story, we actually did meet briefly in Vegas once. I introduced myself as Edward, but I guess you didn't know it was me. It is completely true that we currently have no business associations. If anything we are competitors.

rainbow

EOG Master

wow still going on.

Here it is in a nutshell with all the suppositions....

*Ed has decent information.

*Ed has shown in the past to be profitable (under his scoring system)

*Ed releases plays and the lines move (not sure how many but he gave his average amount he beats the lines by and we accepted it.

*An undetermined number of people do not get the line the game was released at.

*There was a marked increase in the service price.

All the other stuff makes for good debate and fodder. In the end perception is going ot be reality despite what the truth is. if a guy is wrong or uses flawed logic and wins, then that is all that matters. if a guy uses plays and only bets the ones that wins and somehow avoids the ones that lose he will think the guy is a genius. if the opposite is true then the person will think he is a bum.

Those are the pitfalls of giving out and most definitely selling picks for people to play actual money on. So you have to either not care, live with the reality, or just do it for money and have zero interest in anything other than the money you make up front.

Gamblers generally dont have a conscience anyway, at least sports gambler so they dont care who gets ruined along the way. I am sure touts are even more unscrupulous. I think the biggest thing here is most people like Ed, and it might be more disappointment than anything else. So while they try and defend him or explain things they try to make it seem like he has an edge. Which IMO is based on outdated assumptions, and not actual fact based data. Saying no one can lose by beating the closer by 2 points has as much validity as saying betting the over in every golden st warriors game in the early 2000s would have been profitable. Both might sound logical, both might be valid more than a few times but niether is going to ass an actual test versus results.

Either way Ed will sell his picks to be sure, no matter what peopel say, good or bad. Most people dont care. They just want winners doesnt matter how the winner came about. Ed could flip a coin and if he wins more than he loses people wouldnt give a shit, even though people could easily debunk flipping a coin strategy. The strategy won, thats all that matters.
I could careless if you believe beating the closing line by 2pts or more is IMPOSSIBLE to LOSE or not, and don't care what yout DATA says, I suggest you need a new programer... I seen out my own eyes what WISEGUYS can do for years, not a YEAR... YEARS... Do you understand that? You are a good poster, but noway in HELL do I believe all the CRAP you POST, I have too many years under my belt to think any different... In your mind you thought you were the only customer that beat us...LOL... Meanwhile they have HUNDREDS thats been doing it for years, so now you know you are not alone... Do I believe you won 9 Million in 15yrs? No I don't believe it, because the people I know that win gambling don't go on an open forum and say how much they won... You did say just under 8 figures, so i gave you 9 MILLION...LOL... I'm going to give you a tip, its not what you know its who you know... God bless you...

I could careless if you believe beating the closing line by 2pts or more is IMPOSSIBLE to LOSE or not, and don't care what yout DATA says, I suggest you need a new programer... I seen out my own eyes what WISEGUYS can do for years, not a YEAR... YEARS... Do you understand that? You are a good poster, but noway in HELL do I believe all the CRAP you POST, I have too many years under my belt to think any different... In your mind you thought you were the only customer that beat us...LOL... Meanwhile they have HUNDREDS thats been doing it for years, so now you know you are not alone... Do I believe you won 9 Million in 15yrs? No I don't believe it, because the people I know that win gambling don't go on an open forum and say how much they won... You did say just under 8 figures, so i gave you 9 MILLION...LOL... I'm going to give you a tip, its not what you know its who you know... God bless you...

I didnt say win I said beat up bad, big difference. But never had any restriction put on me so other than Pinnacle and canbet Spiros was the only one to take it like a man.

I dont know for sure how much I profited, it may have been more I have never gone over the records fully. I just know I paid off one house (that I sold for more than I bought it for, so that money I counted and it was almost a million), I had a house in vegas I didnt pay off but sold for almost 200K more than the mortgage on it, I counted that also. So if you want to get picky you can deduct real estate profits. But I took a mothly stipend out of the bankroll topay all my living expenses, take vacations, and live a 'normal' life. So when I figure what I cashed out I count 15 years worth of income and expenses in that figure too. So it isnt like I just cashed out one day and had 10 million in a bunch of accounts somewhere. That is what make believe guys would claim or think someone meant. And I really dont care, I paid my taxes on it and never made any qualms about what I did or how I made my money. Maybe that is a benefit of being an honest citizen and not some scumbag thief. Which is sort of ironic since I am a convicted felon, but maybe I was rehabilitated.

Also on your last comment, just because I dont name drop doesnt mean I dont know anyone. And up until these past few weeks I never aired anything all that personal about what I did so I always liked to keep things close to the vest. I would never use anyones name on a forum anyway. Other than someone who owned it or felt like sticking their nose in my business and even then I try not to since most people who read the forums can see it anyway. But a name is just a name and a reputation is only as good as how much others build it up.

Bottomline is I would imagine if you think you know as much as you say you do you know my name. if not thats even better. because just because I dont care as much these days doesnt mean I like having my personal shit all over the net. Besides my wife is a little more realistic when it comes to some things. And she likes privacy.

I dont take anything personally on the forums never did. I just like to shoot the shit and give an opinion that ism ore than likely not going to jive with the majority. Doesnt mean it is wrong, doesnt mean it is right. Just another side of the argument.

High Times

EOG Master

I didnt say win I said beat up bad, big difference. But never had any restriction put on me so other than Pinnacle and canbet Spiros was the only one to take it like a man.

I dont know for sure how much I profited, it may have been more I have never gone over the records fully. I just know I paid off one house (that I sold for more than I bought it for, so that money I counted and it was almost a million), I had a house in vegas I didnt pay off but sold for almost 200K more than the mortgage on it, I counted that also. So if you want to get picky you can deduct real estate profits. But I took a mothly stipend out of the bankroll topay all my living expenses, take vacations, and live a 'normal' life. So when I figure what I cashed out I count 15 years worth of income and expenses in that figure too. So it isnt like I just cashed out one day and had 10 million in a bunch of accounts somewhere. That is what make believe guys would claim or think someone meant. And I really dont care, I paid my taxes on it and never made any qualms about what I did or how I made my money. Maybe that is a benefit of being an honest citizen and not some scumbag thief. Which is sort of ironic since I am a convicted felon, but maybe I was rehabilitated.

Also on your last comment, just because I dont name drop doesnt mean I dont know anyone. And up until these past few weeks I never aired anything all that personal about what I did so I always liked to keep things close to the vest. I would never use anyones name on a forum anyway. Other than someone who owned it or felt like sticking their nose in my business and even then I try not to since most people who read the forums can see it anyway. But a name is just a name and a reputation is only as good as how much others build it up.

Bottomline is I would imagine if you think you know as much as you say you do you know my name. if not thats even better. because just because I dont care as much these days doesnt mean I like having my personal shit all over the net. Besides my wife is a little more realistic when it comes to some things. And she likes privacy.

I dont take anything personally on the forums never did. I just like to shoot the shit and give an opinion that ism ore than likely not going to jive with the majority. Doesnt mean it is wrong, doesnt mean it is right. Just another side of the argument.

Rainbow thinks he is the only one who knows the business.

The only problem I have with Rainbow is he claims that these wiseguys have won over and over again and he has seen this first hand.

If that is true then they need someone who really knows this business and stop that!

Wiseguys can be beat and if you can't beat them you should get somebody that can and they are out there.

High Times

EOG Master

The only problem I have with Rainbow is he claims that these wiseguys have won over and over again and he has seen this first hand.

If that is true then they need someone who really knows this business and stop that!

Wiseguys can be beat and if you can't beat them you should get somebody that can and they are out there.

That is the problem with most of the Las Vegas sports book and the SOLE reason they don't want sports books and GIVE THEM away to Cantor, South Point, Leroys/Luckys/cal-neva.

Fucking clueless retards who hired retards to run their sports books and now think they are not that profitable.

How wrong they are!

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

For the record, EOG is not going downhill.

In fact, the significant improvement of this website/forum has improved greatly over the last few months.

Entertaining and educational............thanks to all, and I do mean ALL, for making this a terriffic site.

Yeah I know pretty much how much I have taken books for, and if every 'wise guy' is taking more then there really must be a lot of fish out there pumping money into these books hand over fist. The rhetoric just doesnt calculate when you factor in common sense.

it is like saying "we sell TVs at a loss to people who get in before we raise prices" What? So that means when you raise prices more than enough people buy overpriced TVs to make up for the losses you took from the smart people?

When even the worst gamblers are going to win close almost half the time. To believe the fairy tales one has to believe they would have to lose almost every bet they actually paid too much for and won only on the bets where any idiot could have cashed.

Sure people go broke, but how much does that entail? 5k? At the most? and even that is a lot for a hundred dollar bettor who loses his head over the course of a season. Sure some guys are really degenerate and they might lose 5 figures. But if they have to post it up that isnt likely going to happen all that often, and even less now with so many policies in place. But at 5 and 10K a person that is A LOT of people to add up just to my figure over the 5 or 6 years I bet through the greek, that doesnt count what I took out of Pinnacle which was about 4 or 5 times as much. Or Canbet, or Matchbook, or any of the other books I used. Only one that might apply to is SIA where I won the customary 15 grand or so, I think I got out with almost 18, before I was shown the door. That I can believe losers help pay off. But 15K is not even a figure worth discussing.

The whole thing was exposed once people started requesting big pay outs, it was shown beyond a reasonable doubt 90% of the joints around didnt have a pot to piss in and were a big pyramid scheme. It was all well and good when no one wanted money, but once a few people did the whole thing collapsed. Today it is even better, with most books having a 2500 max pay out per day, yet they supposedly offer big limits if you phone in. LMAO guys have that in their ash tray.

Credit shops I am not so sure about these days. But I am sure books have all the pertinent information available to get their money if a guy thinks he can stiff them. The ones that didnt, and we have seen them on these forums take their chances.

as for the main topic of the thread. It might not really be going down hill but a lot fewer people here than used to be. Not saying that is good or bad, but other than these few topics involving Ed and fezzik the actual gambling talk was at a pretty shitty quality. At least on this board.

High Times

EOG Master

it is like saying "we sell TVs at a loss to people who get in before we raise prices" What? So that means when you raise prices more than enough people buy overpriced TVs to make up for the losses you took from the smart people?

I love this comparison.

The top sports books have no clue what they are doing and that is proven by the way they handle their wiseguys. The do in fact give away profit to them to get their info though their bets.

That is some weak shit

These big books have no clue what the odds/lines should be and give away a lot to them.

That is a fact that (as Rainbow says) I will defend to the end.

The are just plain stupid to run their business that way!

Hire someone who knows what the fuck they are doing and see how much money you make then.

You don't know how many offices I have been in that are run so badly that it just amazes me.

99% of them could be making a lot more money, but let retards ruin their bottom line.

High Times

EOG Master

And none of them use Math to increase their bottom line :pop:

They are way too lazy to think about what advantage they really have over even the sharpest bettors.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yeah I know pretty much how much I have taken books for, and if every 'wise guy' is taking more then there really must be a lot of fish out there pumping money into these books hand over fist. The rhetoric just doesnt calculate when you factor in common sense.

When even the worst gamblers are going to win close almost half the time. To believe the fairy tales one has to believe they would have to lose almost every bet they actually paid too much for and won only on the bets where any idiot could have cashed.

Sure people go broke, but how much does that entail? 5k? At the most? and even that is a lot for a hundred dollar bettor who loses his head over the course of a season. Sure some guys are really degenerate and they might lose 5 figures. But if they have to post it up that isnt likely going to happen all that often, and even less now with so many policies in place. But at 5 and 10K a person that is A LOT of people to add up just to my figure over the 5 or 6 years I bet through the greek, that doesnt count what I took out of Pinnacle which was about 4 or 5 times as much. Or Canbet, or Matchbook, or any of the other books I used. Only one that might apply to is SIA where I won the customary 15 grand or so, I think I got out with almost 18, before I was shown the door. That I can believe losers help pay off. But 15K is not even a figure worth discussing.

The whole thing was exposed once people started requesting big pay outs, it was shown beyond a reasonable doubt 90% of the joints around didnt have a pot to piss in and were a big pyramid scheme. It was all well and good when no one wanted money, but once a few people did the whole thing collapsed. Today it is even better, with most books having a 2500 max pay out per day, yet they supposedly offer big limits if you phone in. LMAO guys have that in their ash tray.

Credit shops I am not so sure about these days. But I am sure books have all the pertinent information available to get their money if a guy thinks he can stiff them. The ones that didnt, and we have seen them on these forums take their chances.

as for the main topic of the thread. It might not really be going down hill but a lot fewer people here than used to be. Not saying that is good or bad, but other than these few topics involving Ed and fezzik the actual gambling talk was at a pretty shitty quality. At least on this board.

:+textinb3

I love that you go out of your way to say people online post about their fantasy lives (this was something you ripped into people for) and now you won't stop talking about how much money you supposedly won. The best part is it was 8 figures yesterday, and you've already dropped it to 7. Today you don't know for sure how much you won for sure... :doh1

Just give it a rest. You didn't take any online sports books for 6-7 figures, and you're a nobody. You laughed at people who use the term "value" in betting and said there's no such thing. You have said it's not possible to compute the value of a half point (another genius statement), and countless other simple things that you fail to grasp. I really don't understand why you waste so much time, with 2000 paragraph responses, trying to convince everyone that you know what you're talking about. With each and every post, you look more and more naive. Just give it a rest already. It's making my eyes bleed.

High Times

EOG Master

:+textinb3

I love that you go out of your way to say people online post about their fantasy lives (this was something you ripped into people for) and now you won't stop talking about how much money you supposedly won. The best part is it was 8 figures yesterday, and you've already dropped it to 7. Today you don't know for sure how much you won for sure... :doh1

Just give it a rest. You didn't take any online sports books for 6-7 figures, and you're a nobody. You laughed at people who use the term "value" in betting and said there's no such thing. You have said it's not possible to compute the value of a half point (another genius statement), and countless other simple things that you fail to grasp. I really don't understand why you waste so much time, with 2000 paragraph responses, trying to convince everyone that you know what you're talking about. With each and every post, you look more and more naive. Just give it a rest already. It's making my eyes bleed.

I ignore that part of it, but the Dude does know the sports betting industry.

He says some things that are right on and that is a fact.

Like what he says or don't, but he knows a lot more then you do about the industry.

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

He's written a lot that last 3 days so I very well might have missed it, but please provide a quote (a link won't be necessary) of his that demonstrates he knows more than the average poster about the industry.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

He knows more than I do? The guy lives in a world full of conspiracies, and blasts every single big time gambler he can. All he knows about is being a jealous internet stalker, who is long winded enough to confuse some of you. You think you know a ton about sports betting, but refuse to acknowledge the mathematical side of it. Between you, wantitall, and Winky I'm not sure who is more ignorant about sports betting from an advantage side.

All he does is repeat the same drivel over and over again, while calling everyone a loser besides him and Jesus.

A guy who doesn't believe the word "value" belongs in sports betting doesn't know more about sports betting than a 5 year old. Sorry.

High Times

EOG Master

He knows more than I do? The guy lives in a world full of conspiracies, and blasts every single big time gambler he can. All he knows about is being a jealous internet stalker, who is long winded enough to confuse some of you. You think you know a ton about sports betting, but refuse to acknowledge the mathematical side of it. Between you, wantitall, and Winky I'm not sure who is more ignorant about sports betting from an advantage side.

All he does is repeat the same drivel over and over again, while calling everyone a loser besides him and Jesus.

A guy who doesn't believe the word "value" belongs in sports betting doesn't know more about sports betting than a 5 year old. Sorry.

Math is everything

The only thing I ever posted about is how you all think your math is better then everyone else's when it's not the math that makes you a winner. I was using math to middle games and bet 25 years ago. I just get tired of the constant claims of I know the math.

Big deal .. "You know the math" You better know the math or you shouldn't be sprots betting.

It's what you do with it that matters.

You know .... The FEEL of the game (sports betting game and the sport itself)

High Times

EOG Master

Amazing how you people think I don't know the math behind sports betting.

Both sides "bookmaking and betting"

Math is everything. It is what most sharp bettors go by and if you ignore that you will not beat them. PERIOD!

"I refuse to acknowledge the mathematical side of it"

You are so wrong about that statement it's pathetic

High Times

EOG Master

He's written a lot that last 3 days so I very well might have missed it, but please provide a quote (a link won't be necessary) of his that demonstrates he knows more than the average poster about the industry.

Same goes for you

When will you post something besides "I know the math and you don't" crap.