Everything US Open Tennis

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Bencic, the tank was empty.
She was spent after Friday’s 3 set match against Zhu.

It has looked to me as though she’s been carrying a few extra pounds since her return from injury a while back.
Has been relying purely on talent this summer.
Cellulite on the thighs was visible.

Seriously though, Switzerland is the dessert capital of the world.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If I hit my fuck you final four, mini walkoff and Orioles for a complete walkoff and I'm not done. Sinner and Maddy to set up another walkoff!

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Curious exactly how much in futures action books won on Swiatek tonight.
She was about -800 tonight against Ostapenko and +250 to win it all pre tournament.

Ostapenko has power and decent foot speed despite her body thickness.
...Or maybe she’s just big boned.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
7-5 -$304.57

I didn't even watch it. Was watching college football but wow Swiatek. Just wow.

I think Medvedev pulls through but I'm not willing to put that price on it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Big O now 5-0 vs iga h2h

howid could you get this wrong since they mentioned 3-0 multiple times before and during the match? Pinky is now 4-0 against Sweaty. That and your 1st, 2nd, 3rd set tips have been a disaster. Pinky has won every match in 3. That is not consistent with out of shape.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I know exactly what is going to happen next 2 days. I will lose every match except Joker. Don't even worry about. Fade every one of my ladies and gentleman. I am totally exposed and vulnerable. Grandma has a US Open bunny.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Alcatraz is going to turn the ATP into a Joker unless he collapses like Tiger. Not even Tony Homo to his ceiling. Nobody will be able to hang. Last year he was beatable. Not anymore. Not in majors.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's not the $40,000 now. It's not the $226,000 Orioles. It's that I will be able to bet whatever the fock I want. Every futures cat to the Yes Masters and even college baskets, NHL, NBA. Will be playing for MILLIONS.