Fezzik Bowl Package (Fezz responds)

ChuckyG

EOG Master
Re: Fezzik Bowl Package (Fezz responds)

Tuesday 9/15. Yellow Belly Mahoovin, put up 5k with JK, I will do same, and let's go 1 on 1 7 picks, vs. CRIS lines?

SHOCKER. Marbles in his Mouth won't play........
Is that an open offer? Just NFL and coll FB, or all sports?

Cizzle

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Fezzik Bowl Package

Re: Fezzik Bowl Package

That's the same Johnny Detroit who BOOKED YOUR BLAP CUSTOMERS IN 2013. What better example of a fraud than Fezzik's partner being willing to book the bets??? That's a clear indication you believe the bets have no value.

Bingo.

slyone66

EOG Master

Hey Fezzik Happy new Year,,,, Now Fuck off slimy Tout,,,,,:btj:

Dell Dude

EOG Master

GTFOH. You hide in the restaurant bathroom when the bill comes according to Meatman.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Tuesday 9/15. Yellow Belly Mahoovin, put up 5k with JK, I will do same, and let's go 1 on 1 7 picks, vs. CRIS lines?

one thing Fezz will back up his talk

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

You would think they would be LINING up here to take me on, given the abuse these guys have piled on......

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

You would think they would be LINING up here to take me on, given the abuse these guys have piled on......

how about 3k, not you versus me but you versus you.

You hit 54.000000 you win, 53.99999999 I win.

We got a deal????

For a tout claiming great results, it should not be a problem

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

how about 3k, not you versus me but you versus you.

You hit 54.000000 you win, 53.99999999 I win.

We got a deal????

For a tout claiming great results, it should not be a problem

SlipperyPete should be renamed SlickPete.

I can never figure out how much of this is due to your autism, your illiteracy, your general mental illness, or the fact that the only beaver you see these days is the one on your head, but did you miss the fact that the last time you guys issued one of these playground challenges, EOG ruled in my favor for 10k and Johnny Detroit refused to pay?

The same Johnny Detroit who was BOOKING YOUR BLAP CUSTOMERS? That's kind of a dead giveaway that you were selling picks that you knew had no value LOL.

And plus the challenge to "beat Fezzik's past record" which a monkey throwing feces at a wall would be favored to do since you were documented at 49.5% over a 5 year period over 1600 picks, and when people accepted the challenge, you pussied out saying "my lawyers advised me against it." Lawyers, shmawyers, the only lawyer you'll need is the divorce attorney you'll need when you finally get sick of your wife constantly fucking around on you.

SHOCKER. Marbles in his Mouth won't play until you and Johnny pay me the 10k you owe me, you stiffing pieces of shit.

PerpetualCzech

EOG Addicted

Congratulations on being reduced to the patented Rob Singer move of issuing a challenge on the internetz that you know will never happen. You understand that winning some goofy challenge isn't going to erase your record of marketing fraud and 10 documented losing years, right?

It's as if you are determined to hit a new low in your career with every passing year.

Funny that the "marbles in his mouth" line is in reference to an EOG contest where I made 7 picks vs live CRIS lines, went 4-2-1 and beat the close by 4.9% ON AVERAGE, but tout fraud Brady Kannon luckboxed a win. (Brady was portrayed in the contest as "the nice guy who won the Hilton the previous year" and then went and joined Pregame, but hey, at least he and the other tout frauds in that contest were better human beings than David Glisan or the child molester.) He then proceeded to donk off the contest by playing +2.5 on some game lined on the +3, and people actually complimented him for "having faith in his handicapping and not worrying about numbers." Fezzik 2004 would have ripped him a new asshole for that, but Fezzik 2014 tells people it's A-OK to bet CFB totals 3 points worse or to bet 2u at -3 -120 on a play he released at 3u at -2.5 -120.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

For all the shit he takes, that sounds like a pretty legitimate 7-game contest. Save for possibly the juice being off -110. Why not just count the juice, at the quoted lines? If it's -120, it's 1.20 units to win 1.00 units. Winner has the best net units.

This is the same stiff who personally stiffed me on his last two challenges/offers on LVA, and then allowed his partner to stiff me the last time on a challenge posted on this very forum. No one in their right mind gives a shit about the result of 7 games. He's doing this for the same reason Johnny offered his challenge. If I turn it down, he can beat his chest and say BOOZIN IS AFRAID TO BET ME LOL. If I win (the same way I won his last two challenges and Johnny's challenge), he can figure out some reason to avoid paying up, call in the attorneys, whatever. There's literally no downside for him, no upside for me, and anyone with a clue would look at him and wonder what the fuck is wrong with him that he thinks the results of 7 games means anything.

Johnny Detroit needs to make good on the 10k he owes FROM THIS VERY FORUM and Fenic needs to make good on his last two bets/offers before I even consider his idiotic challenge.

Heim

EOG Master

"261 Florida St. 8.0 (-110) Bookmaker.com vs 262OregonAnalysis: ORGN 1st qtr -.5-125 (-175 is better is u can find it) ______________________________________________________________ FSU 3rd QTR +.5 -115 1 star. ________________________________________________________ VERY good chance FSU gets the ball to start the 3rd Qtr, AND ALL YEAR LONG they have started slow and been great in the 2nd half. Oregon takes the ball when they win toss, FSU very likely to defer. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________ This line is on the wrong side of 7. FSU has under performed ATS all year long. A big part of that is they were simply over-rated off their title year, AND had a target on their back. Some weird situations also, like Winston not playing 1h vs. Clemson, AND reports there MAY have been funny business going on with Winston in a select 1st half or two in some games like Wake Forest! But NOW they are getting 8, and can use the 'no respect' card.........26-0 and GETTING 8? Grab the points!

Pick Made: Dec 31 2014 12:11PM PST"

Oh my.....

In Fezzik's defense he did guess the deferred part right. lol

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

STILL no takers...............

LOL. Keyboards make people brave.

Cizzle

EOG Enthusiast

At this point, it would be downright reckless to accept any internet wager or challenge from anyone associated with Pregame. Pregame personnel have zero history of making good on any single one of these "social wagers" (as RJ refers to them). To the contrary, Pregame personnel are indisputably documented stiffing on specific internet wagers and challenges; I.e, RJ stiffing Toofdoc and GM on the open "Fezzik Challenge" and Johnny Detroit stiffing GM on the $10K Pregame grading fraud challenge.

Discreet Cat

EOG Dedicated

At this point, it would be downright reckless to accept any internet wager or challenge from anyone associated with Pregame. Pregame personnel have zero history of making good on any single one of these "social wagers" (as RJ refers to them). To the contrary, Pregame personnel are indisputably documented stiffing on specific internet wagers and challenges; I.e, RJ stiffing Toofdoc and GM on the open "Fezzik Challenge" and Johnny Detroit stiffing GM on the $10K Pregame grading fraud challenge.

I might be interested, although I do have some kind of built-in gag reflex that prevents me from gambling with people on Internet forums (we'll call it the Brock Rule). I do know Steve in real life, at least to a certain degree, so I might be willing to waive that, not sure. Would need details about how/where picks would be made (sounds like he's talking about either this forum or the radio show, as best as I can tell), along with further details about how the money is posted (I don't bet on credit, and I'm not into trusting strangers with cash, either). Also would need some kind of on-the-spot verification on the pointspreads/totals for grading purposes. Probably some other stuff too that I can't think of right know. Obviously Pregame couldn't be involved in any way (and speaking of them, I wonder if there'll be a "we can't give away Fezzik's picks for free" excuse that would eventually put the kabosh on the whole thing (even mid-stream, who knows). Just me thinking out loud here.

In any case though, it's a long time until next football season.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

Std EOG rules.

Give JK money. Give JK your picks 930 PST Tuesday night vs. Football CRIS lines at that time (if -120, it gets graded -120). 7 picks. 9 picks. 11 picks. Challenger can name amount.

Got to be 3-5k, enought to make it worth our time, not enought for me to be playing vs. someone I don't want to play against.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Barring nothing happens to either of us or my bankroll we will revisit this conversation next Sept.
Might do this next bowl season would be a cheaper sweat then the ship wreck Ive had.
Goodluck Fez and hny to all

Discreet Cat

EOG Dedicated

Barring nothing happens to either of us or my bankroll we will revisit this conversation next Sept.
Might do this next bowl season would be a cheaper sweat then the ship wreck Ive had.
Goodluck Fez and hny to all

I thought it was NFL-only?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

NFL only forget it! Goodluck Fezz I think I couldnt even tell you who the QB for AZ is this week.

Sleepy

EOG Master

LOL @ a football challenge with 7 picks and there won't even be that many games