Fezzik Bowl Package (Fezz responds)

Re: Fezzik Bowl Package (Fezz responds)

STILL no takers...............

LOL. Keyboards make people brave.

Can you please have someone read to you my previous post about your partner Johnny Detroit (the guy who BOOKED YOUR BLAP ACTION) stiffing me for 10k in the last challenge??? On what planet do normal people wager with entities who still owe them money???

Funny thing is that a few years back when Fezzik made one of these dick waving challenges, a bunch of RTPers agreed to a season long contest. Fezzik declined because one of the parties had a previous financial interaction with Fezzik's team that had gone a bit sour, but was eventually repaid in full. So this clown thinks it's fine for him to decline a challenge because of a past financial issue with one of the parties, but I'm supposed to happily bend over and let Pregame try to steal from me again when they stiffed me on the last challenge???

My lawyers have advised me to have nothing to do with these stiffs until they pay up!

The most absurd part of all this dick waving is that even if we include his past-posted +111u record, and ignore the fact that it includes a bunch of low limit props only available at a handful of books, and sometimes CRIS-only, he's still down around -100u over his last 7 years of selling picks!

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

I thru it out there, so obviously I would take on Milkshake for 3k, but going 1 on 1 vs. THAT guy wasn't in my sights.........

If Groovin wants to continue to bash me, but won't take me on 1 on 1, that's fine. Plenty of other Fezzik haters you would think would be jumping to the challenge.

I thru it out there, so obviously I would take on Milkshake for 3k, but going 1 on 1 vs. THAT guy wasn't in my sights.........

If Groovin wants to continue to bash me, but won't take me on 1 on 1, that's fine. Plenty of other Fezzik haters you would think would be jumping to the challenge.

Seriously, are you brain damaged? The last time I accepted a Pregame challenge on this site related to you, I got stiffed for 10k. I repeat, have someone pay up the 10k Johnny owes me and we can discuss a 3k contest.

Also, the two previous times I accepted a Fezzik challenge, you backed out, once claiming the lawyers advised you against it since "friendly bets" are of questionable legality, and another time claiming you didn't like one of the other people who wanted a part of the challenge. You are a total joke and a time waster.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

smart move EOG

groovin is ready for rd 2 of 10k stiffing

fezz bet the guy 20k and he puts up 10k

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I'll give .1 bitcoin to anyone who takes a piss on Fezzik's rug. On or off his bald fat head. Just have to post the video on you tube.

scottmitchell62

EOG Member

Seriously, are you brain damaged? The last time I accepted a Pregame challenge on this site related to you, I got stiffed for 10k. I repeat, have someone pay up the 10k Johnny owes me and we can discuss a 3k contest.

Also, the two previous times I accepted a Fezzik challenge, you backed out, once claiming the lawyers advised you against it since "friendly bets" are of questionable legality, and another time claiming you didn't like one of the other people who wanted a part of the challenge. You are a total joke and a time waster.

Fezzik is a two time westgape champ and you're some anonymous bozo. lmao.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

STILL no takers...............

LOL. Keyboards make people brave.

One swallow does not a summer make and one win against an EOG poster does not make you a good capper (assuming you won). You have a decade long track record of being a losing bettor; fact. That is not up for debate.

I personally reject your challenge because it is stupid and proves nothing; The law of small #'s informs that statement.

Stop challenging people to silly contests and start living an honest life.

my_nameaintearl

EOG Member

Ill take your challenge If i win i get to punch you and RJ right in nose.
If i lose ill pay you $35

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013

GroovinMahoovin either take Fezzik up on his 5k challenge or just shut the fuck up already.

No excuses about this 10k bullshit which isn't even Fezziks fault, it was that crack addict johnmy detroit.

Just put up or shut up once and for all.

Um, Johnny Detroit is Fezzik's business partner. The 10k bet where I still haven't been paid involved Pregame fudging Fezzik's records, changing 0 unit winners to 2 units and changing 2 unit losers to 0 units.

As I said, Fezzik's the one who backed out of two of his previous playground challenges.

More importantly, I guess you illiterates all missed the fact that I'm not selling anything and never have? My gambling acumen isn't even the issue here.

We all know Fezzik's a fraud and 7 picks proves literally nothing. A guy who bets $90 in the run and $50 on WNBA bets, doesn't suddenly try to challenge someone with a long term record like mine (ROI of around 4% vs 2000+ public picks vs WA lines) for what to him is a huge amount. Obviously he has some sort of scam or angle here but I'm not buying it. Try fleecing the suckers on Pregame.

ajt

EOG Dedicated

Why get into a dick measuring contest with Fezzik when you can just keep fading him and win?

The best part about Fezzik's whining here is that he copied my posted picks to sell last year. As I recall I posted roughly 80 World Cup and NCAA tourney picks and he overlapped something like 20-25 of them without ever having the opposite side. There's zero chance that's a coincidence when he obviously doesn't have the first clue about handicapping the World Cup LOL.

Pretty funny how he constantly overlaps Dr Bob while pretending he actually originates in CFB.

And you can't profitably fade a coin flipper for obvious reasons. For as bad as he was between 2005-2012 back when he was honestly documented, he still managed to pick the winner 49.5% of the time.

PerpetualCzech

EOG Addicted

Plenty of other Fezzik haters you would think would be jumping to the challenge.

People don't hate you because they think you can't pick football winners. They hate you because you're an egomaniac who markets himself based on a fraudulent documented record. Engaging you in some goofball internet "challenge" only distracts from the real issue: that you try to pass yourself off as a winner when you are very aware of the fact your BR has taken a massive nosedive since you won the Hilton.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

PerpetualCzech;4481965.........when you are very aware of the fact your BR has taken a massive nosedive since you won the Hilton.[/QUOTE said:
How can you make such an assumption????

You can't

slyone66

EOG Master

Fezzik | CFB Side Fri, 01/02/15 - 6:45 PM ??
triple-dime bet 270 Kansas St. 1.5 (-110) Bookmaker.com vs 269 UCLA

slyone66

EOG Master

Fezzik Basketball

Triple Dime- 801 Char/Cleve UNDER 194

Touts all over UCLA, feeling pretty good about K State! Best of luck guys...

Heim

EOG Master

Fezzik called the Bruins a 'garbage team' after their slow start.

Scooter

EOG Veteran

Fezzik stiffs elderly great grandmother waitress, runs her ragged, then leaves pennies for tip:

"UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I ALLOW STEVE FEZZIK TO EVER LEAVE THE TIP WHILE EATING WITH ME IN A RESTURANT HERE IN LAS VEGAS EVEN IF I HAVE TO PAY THE ENTIRE BILL MYSELF.

This has been a public service announcement from Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato..."

http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php?t=314707

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I'll take the Fezzik Challenge. 1 Bitcoin says you can't do 10 sit-ups and 10 push-ups consecutively. Either order. Fat, busted up fuck.

Jalapanose

EOG Member

Fezzik Basketball

Triple Dime- 801 Char/Cleve UNDER 194

Touts all over UCLA, feeling pretty good about K State! Best of luck guys...

Touts are 19-16 in favor of ksu at the service plays forum I use. Typical fez, steal a play from dr Bob then make up some bs to make everybody feel better about it when it goes down in flames. "Just a horrible pick by me guys lets get hot though tomorrow!!1!1 and pick up some momentum11!!!"

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted

Groovin brags about having 1M+ sports book balances, claims he's a successful pro bettor, claims he has a 3% ROI ... but is unwilling to put up a lousy 3k to 5k, safely escrowed with JK, to engage Fezzik in a handicapping challenge? Something not adding up here.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Groovin brags about having 1M+ sports book balances, claims he's a successful pro bettor, claims he has a 3% ROI ... but is unwilling to put up a lousy 3k to 5k, safely escrowed with JK, to engage Fezzik in a handicapping challenge? Something not adding up here.

Tell your brother and PreGame to pay Grovvin his 10K and just maybe you get your wish......

Heim

EOG Master

Bowl Package after Iowa/Tenn total is 8-16 -10.0 units((inc vig)

Swamper

EOG Senior Member

This Groovin fella sure gets under Fezziks skin. Makes him act like a 13 year old

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Fezzik

Serious question. You constantly talk about specializing in a sport or even deeper specialize in a conference or two. My question is why don't you just specialize in one sport? Why don't you follow your own advise?

afrod

EOG Member

Because as a fraud tout, it's a requirement that you must sell losing picks in every sport.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

The only thing Fezzik specializes in is stuffing food (and male sexual organs) down his fat mouth.