For those trashing the Bears and their win... (Cutler bashers too)

Re: For those trashing the Bears and their win... (Cutler bashers too)

Are you 12 years old?

When the players don't respect the coaching staff, this is the result you get. That's why you fire the coach.

yes i'm 12 years old. and your mom is into that kind of thing which is why i fuck her in the ass.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

yes i'm 12 years old. and your mom is into that kind of thing which is why i fuck her in the ass.

That's fine, your wife always insists I cum on her lips so that you'll taste it.

She is also screaming my name when she fucks you. Think over those two. :btj:

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Back to the Bears though, this team is soft as hell. Half the team complaining about being booed at home. Fucking losers.

I hope Cutler is traded to Cincinnati.

how can any fan defend cutler after watching his postgame interview today. he doesn't care if they win or lose

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

cubs you still with the chink girl or you change to a schvartze........

High Times

EOG Master

100% fact

The players are tired of Cutlers shit........ Marshall first and foremost!

And to think the Bears had the chance to send him packing.........

:lol

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

The amazing Philip Rivers lost at home to the shitty ass Chiefs. Seattle loses to maybe worst team in the NFL Rams... I thought they were elite? You guys are clowns.

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

cubs sure knows the nfl. being qb of his 13 - 15 year old flag football team make him an expert......

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

brandon marshall must be lying, nobody in the locker room would ever blame cutler since they all love him so much according to scrubs.

i guess brandon marshall and matt forte don't know anything about football either

:cheers:LMAO:lol

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

Wow...Marshall said what all of us have said...they should be putting up numbers and not have to rely on defense with that offense they have.

Weird.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

brandon marshall must be lying, nobody in the locker room would ever blame cutler since they all love him so much according to scrubs.

i guess brandon marshall and matt forte don't know anything about football either

Too bad Brandon Marshall didn't blame anyone in his comments.

Of the 3 Bears' turnovers, one was a Rosario fumble, one was on Mills for whiffing on a block, and one was a Cutler interception on a route confusion with Holmes.

So was he blaming Cutler, Rosario, Mills, or Holmes? Because I sure as hell don't see any of his comments blaming anyone in particular. Enlighten me, like I enlightened your wife with my cock deep down her throat. :lightbulb:

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

:cheers:LMAO:lol

Just another cum stain cunt from EOG who can't read. Marshall hasn't blamed Cutler anywhere. This has been debunked. Unintelligent cock gobblers can't even read. :doh1

They are EASILY the most inconsistent team in the NFL, no one else is even close.

Cutler is the worst example of a "good" QB in the game too, awful awful technique on 90% of his throws. The guy will never be a success

As for the team, i wouldn't give a nickle for their chances to do anything significant with the group as currently constituted

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

read the head line or do you need a white cane.......

:doh1 This article was written by a person. A person making leaps and assumptions.

It is assumed that Marshall called out Jay Cutler because Marshall complimented Jeffery and Bennett and Forte.

That is MORONIC logic. Was he in the locker room? I doubt it, but I also don't know, no media was in there. We know that Marshall yelled at Gould to shut up or something to that effect. That's about all we know.

This current Bears' team is poorly coached and a bunch of pussies. I don't blame Cutler for not winning with them. The defense is a fucking joke anyway. I can't imagine this defense winning meaningful games in January so this entire season is a waste.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I called the Bears a playoff team in 2013/2014.....:shoot::shoot:

Only person dumber than me is Cubsfan/Javy.....

For some reason Cutler just doesn't get it....million dollar arm with shit for brains and emotion....he is not a leader......

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

So anything that happens to Cutler and the Bears is not his fault...

anything that happens to any other QB/team in the league is clearly the QB's fault...

gotta love this kid's logic :LMAO

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

every other Qb in the league has has ideal conditions for their entire careers(coaching staff, oline, special teams, skill position players etc etc)..

Poor Cutler has never had anything around him thus is and should always be immune from any criticism...

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

every other Qb in the league has has ideal conditions for their entire careers(coaching staff, oline, special teams, skill position players etc etc)..

Poor Cutler has never had anything around him thus is and should always be immune from any criticism...

QB is not GREAT, when he needs - Perfect coach, perfect O-line, smart (white) skill players, great defense (for some reason this is huge...)

So in order for Cutler to be good, he needs at least 3 pro bowl lineman and 4 pro bowl skill players...How many pro bowl players does Wilson have around him? How many does P Rivers have? You see how Wilson plays with a shitty o-line yesterday, steps up and makes BIG PLAYS, with ZERO skill players. Give him a bunch of studs to play with...Wow, could only imagine what he'd do. Put Wilson in Chicago, they win...lot's of games. That's a smart player, with the skills to match it...Give him some people that could make plays and bail him out once in a while...scary.

richsox24

EOG Master

Listening to Chicago radio this morning, they are blasting away at both Cutler and Trestman. Its also clear as day that Marshall was blaming Cutler, even though he didn't mention names.

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

Yea on the score, Cutler getting hammered for the 3rd and 1 on the first drive and he checks out of the run play and throws a bomb down field...Then on the next drive he checked out of a run play and threw a screen pass for loss of yards. Saying they don't mind him checking out of the run plays, but make sure the plays you're checking to are going to work, but they were both stupid plays. 3rd and 1 run the ball for the first then check out of the first down play and throw the bomb to alshon...Why in the world would he make the pass on 3rd and 1, then force them to punt.

Cutler getting hammered. defense getting hammered.

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

Now saying that The offensive coordinator needs to take over the play calling and quit letting Cutler check out of plays, because he can't diagnose the defense...And can't make the smart decisions/throws. Specifically saying against Carolina, that Cutler threw the ball down field instead of hitting the underneath guy and settling for a FG (short of the 1st down) instead he threw it deep down the middle going for the homerun when they needed only a 7 yards to get in FG range.

Alot of trashing Cutler by the media and guys with alot more knowledge than anyone on this forum.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Listening to Chicago radio this morning, they are blasting away at both Cutler and Trestman. Its also clear as day that Marshall was blaming Cutler, even though he didn't mention names.

It was on the front page of the Chicago Sun-Times today also.

High Times

EOG Master

A lot of trashing Cutler by the media and guys with a lot more knowledge than anyone on this forum.

Knowledge? Knowledge of what? Football? Fucking football? Are you serious?

Like the PROS that thought RGZERO was equal to Luck?

Or when they all jerked off on Jamarcus Russell.....

Or Ryan Leaf was just as good as Payton at one time....

Most football experts are fucking idiots.... They prove it over and over again.

Intelligent people don't waste their lives playing games!

Football is basic shit..... Doesn't take brains to figure it out.....

Cutler ..... He's just flat out stupid.

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

They know more about the game, what's going on every play...They have more knowledge.
We're not talking about them saying people are going to be good...They flat out know more about what's going on every play than any of us do.
They know when people mess up and miss assignments that we wouldn't realize. ( yes it's easy to tell when someone misses a block)

High Times

EOG Master

They know more about the game, what's going on every play...They have more knowledge.
We're not talking about them saying people are going to be good...They flat out know more about what's going on every play than any of us do.
They know when people mess up and miss assignments that we wouldn't realize. ( yes it's easy to tell when someone misses a block)

A lot more people know that shit than you think............

richsox24

EOG Master

All you need to know about Cutler is explained in the very first offensive series of the game. Bears stop Miami 3 and out, receive punt, pick up 4 yards on 1st down and 5 yards on 2nd down. On 3rd and 1 from midfield, Cutler audibles off of a play so he can throw a 50 yard bomb. Incomplete, 3 and out, punt. Why not pick up the 1 yard and then throw a bomb? I don't give a fvck if the defense was pressing near the line and they thought they bomb would work. There's a time and a place for that.

He's just an idiot, plain and simple.

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

A lot more people know that shit than you think............

Wow...So those analysts you call fucking stupid, probably know more shit than you think...If you settled down and read what I wrote, they know more about what's going on during every play than we do. Most are ex coaches or ex players...It's safe to assume they know more than I do, thought their opinions/guesses on how teams will be or players will be are just those...Opinions.

But they know much more about the game than any of us do. I don't care what you say. When Ray Lewis speaks about a defense and what they need to do in the 2nd half, I don't sit there and yell at the TV "Nut uhhh ray, you fuckin murderer you're wrong, they just need to blitz more"...When Jon Gruden says "They need to do this or that" I don't question him...He's been there, done that. When Jon Gruden gives his opinion on who's going to be the next superstar...Yea whatever, that's his guess on who's gonna pan out...So once again, they know more about the mechanics of the game and what's happening, more than we do. Most analysts who watch 100 hours of football a week, know more than we do...Settle down. I'm not saying that the analysts who said Jameis Winston is the next donovan mcnabb is going to be correct...But when that analysts is breaking down a play, I'm guess he knows more than joe schmo on the forums.

richsox24

EOG Master

Wow...So those analysts you call fucking stupid, probably know more shit than you think...If you settled down and read what I wrote, they know more about what's going on during every play than we do. Most are ex coaches or ex players...It's safe to assume they know more than I do, thought their opinions/guesses on how teams will be or players will be are just those...Opinions.

But they know much more about the game than any of us do. I don't care what you say. When Ray Lewis speaks about a defense and what they need to do in the 2nd half, I don't sit there and yell at the TV "Nut uhhh ray, you fuckin murderer you're wrong, they just need to blitz more"...When Jon Gruden says "They need to do this or that" I don't question him...He's been there, done that. When Jon Gruden gives his opinion on who's going to be the next superstar...Yea whatever, that's his guess on who's gonna pan out...So once again, they know more about the mechanics of the game and what's happening, more than we do. Most analysts who watch 100 hours of football a week, know more than we do...Settle down. I'm not saying that the analysts who said Jameis Winston is the next donovan mcnabb is going to be correct...But when that analysts is breaking down a play, I'm guess he knows more than joe schmo on the forums.

There are a lot of Joe Schmo's in forumville that are self proclaimed "know it all's" though.

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

There are a lot of Joe Schmo's in forumville that are self proclaimed "know it all's" though.

And I'm sure alot of them know quite a bit...But you can tell the ones that are full of shit, the ones always puffin out their chest whenever a disagreement happens. High Times only wants to argue and say stupid shit. Javy, we all know, is quite full of shit. Everyone else seems to just have an honest opinion from a person that doesn't hate or love the guy.

High Times

EOG Master

If you sat down with me during a game I would explain all that shit too ..... It's not too hard to figure out if a Quarterback does nothing and runs a horrible play call....

richsox24 just explained one of those situations as Cutler (the fool that he is) didn't respect the play call on 3rd and 1 and changed it to a retarded long pass.

He saw that right away or heard one of the stupid announcers say it but it doesn't take a fool to know that that play was on Cutler... 100% Cutlet made a horrible decision. Doesn't take a smart man to see that!

I'm sorry you actually think these guys hold some kind of special knowledge, but you're wrong.

If I didn't know football this good I could never win money betting it...... Maybe that's why only 5% win....

Maybe most people just are not smart enough to understand "a fucking football game"

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

Ohh, sorry high times. Didn't know you were a guru, I'll carry on, sorry for disrespecting you.
No need for you to respond to my posts anymore, we're obviously not on the same level, as I didn't understand anything what you just wrote, since you're far more superior than I.

Golden arm, pea brain. I've been a huge Cutler backer but he's the reason for this disappointing season.

High Times

EOG Master

I will piss you guy off a little more as you all hate it when I try to explain shit....

The other night when the Cardinals brought in Wacha and he walked someone and then threw 2 straight balls ..... I told everyone sitting around us that there was no way Matheny should have brought him into the game. He hadn't pitched in almost a month and wanted him to be great? Well before the next pitch I said it was as if the Cards were cool with watching their season end. I said I wouldn't let him throw another pitch. I then said that watch what happens next as this guy just might send this next pitch in McCoveys cove....

The prediction was easy as the only thing Wacha wanted to do was throw a strike and most of the time it will be a fastball. What happened? Wacha threw a fastball right down the middle of the plate and hit it out.......

Sports is not rocket science.... Far from it........

Knowing what is happening is not some special secret knowledge.......

Wow to those that think it is..... I mean WOW

:+clueless

High Times

EOG Master

So if I can see it was a mistake bringing in Wacha ... Why can't Matheny see it?

And you want me to keep on thinking Matheny is some kind of brilliant baseball mind?

Seriously ..... It was obvious the Cards season was ending if he didn't take Wacha out after the first walk....

These guys IN THE SPORT are not smarter than the average man. They know baseball pretty good because they played it their entire lives, but that doesn't automatically make them smarter... Not close!

Amazing people think that way