Gabe's Goofs

Bushay

NHL Expert
You have to wonder why it never dawns on Gabe how many forums he’s either not welcome at, cannot post what he wants because he may have been warned several times what he’s trying to spew is not welcome by the mods of those forums, or is simply banned at much like he’s been here recently. So this is the only place he’s allowed to settle and post his nonsense. Here at a forum that does not really have a daily moderator to at least muzzle him. I can see if the goal of this site is to generate clicks cause everyone wants to dispute his nonsense and not let it go unchecked. Otherwise you have to feel the guys pushing the buttons around here will realize in a short amount of time overall he’s not being productive here. And just the heart of all the controversy and either give him another partial timeout, or ban him altogether till he can beg John in an email to give him “ one more chance”.

So the question should be....do they spend all day posting and basically begging guys not to respond to him, or simply eliminate the common denominator in every thread here. Because if this persists, no one going to want to post here. Just look at all the good posters who no longer post because they don’t want to sift through all the nonsense everyday.

I know for a fact he’s been asked to tone it down here, that obviously isn’t working and never does.
EOG is definitely livelier here since he came back from his last ban, but it was also livelier here after guys like Javy, the guy from Germany who sold the WNBA picks too. ( his name escapes me atm) and countless others. We will be fine without Gabe at EOG. It always has.

Cmon EOG.......do the right thing.

Bushay

NHL Expert
a racing magazine in 2012 asked a bunch of people to "analyze" the Derby field...gabe was one of them
You have to believe magazines like that need filler to go along with all the ads jammed into those magazines. He prolly seeked out and snoozes with those DRF guys at SA or Tweets or emails them constantly and they said, here’s an idea, let’s choose random people and let them post their selections that day. It will be a fun piece for our readers. But has zero to do with anything in terms of them or anyone respecting his opinion overall. Gabe then tried to push it off to all his friends as his 15 minutes of fame. I hardly think DRF is seeking out patrons like Gabe who bet heavily favored Show tickets looking to raise his win pct. Good on Gabe for being in a position to get his name in lights though. I’d prolly be promoting something like this too even if it was just a fluff piece. Won’t fly here though. Most know Gabe long enough to see through him.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
You have to wonder why it never dawns on Gabe how many forums he’s either not welcome at, cannot post what he wants because he may have been warned several times what he’s trying to spew is not welcome by the mods of those forums, or is simply banned at much like he’s been here recently. So this is the only place he’s allowed to settle and post his nonsense. Here at a forum that does not really have a daily moderator to at least muzzle him. I can see if the goal of this site is to generate clicks cause everyone wants to dispute his nonsense and not let it go unchecked. Otherwise you have to feel the guys pushing the buttons around here will realize in a short amount of time overall he’s not being productive here. And just the heart of all the controversy and either give him another partial timeout, or ban him altogether till he can beg John in an email to give him “ one more chance”.

So the question should be....do they spend all day posting and basically begging guys not to respond to him, or simply eliminate the common denominator in every thread here. Because if this persists, no one going to want to post here. Just look at all the good posters who no longer post because they don’t want to sift through all the nonsense everyday.

I know for a fact he’s been asked to tone it down here, that obviously isn’t working and never does.
EOG is definitely livelier here since he came back from his last ban, but it was also livelier here after guys like Javy, the guy from Germany who sold the WNBA picks too. ( his name escapes me atm) and countless others. We will be fine without Gabe at EOG. It always has.

Cmon EOG.......do the right thing.

roxxyfish

Gabe

Horse racing expert
bushay you are an idiot, I'm not banned anywhere but SBR. Keep spreading lies, what a fucking idiot. People eating up these lies like candy.

Someone spreads a lie and other goons come in and agree. I'm glad people like you all bet, thank you.

pile on fags.

blueline

EOG Master
You have to believe magazines like that need filler to go along with all the ads jammed into those magazines. He prolly seeked out and snoozes with those DRF guys at SA or Tweets or emails them constantly and they said, here’s an idea, let’s choose random people and let them post their selections that day. It will be a fun piece for our readers. But has zero to do with anything in terms of them or anyone respecting his opinion overall. Gabe then tried to push it off to all his friends as his 15 minutes of fame. I hardly think DRF is seeking out patrons like Gabe who bet heavily favored Show tickets looking to raise his win pct. Good on Gabe for being in a position to get his name in lights though. I’d prolly be promoting something like this too even if it was just a fluff piece. Won’t fly here though. Most know Gabe long enough to see through him.

he did claim in an earlier post that that he was " featured" and there were " numerous" examples...looks like another lie...by whatever means he was in the magazine along with 13 others "analyzing" the derby...there was a 2 sentence bio at the end of everyone's picks...his was borderline embarrassing

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Everyone who's feelings I've hurt in forumville is collectively coming to together in this thread.

Most of you were kissing my ass 2 years ago and now you are piling on.

Think about that, seriously think about that and you will see why this weak pile on shit is going on.

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Everyone who's feelings I've hurt in forumville is collectively coming to together in this thread.

Most of you were kissing my ass 2 years ago and now you are piling on.

Think about that, seriously think about that and you will see why this weak pile on shit is going on.

and... you dont care what people say about you

:cool:

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
I assure you I wasn’t kissing your fat ass two years ago, Apple. In fact I was ignoring the creepy PM’s you were sending trying to exchange phone numbers.

You’re weird and psycho and a liar. You need help but refuse to get it. Why does everybody gang up on you but nobody else? Cause you’re a winner? No. Cause you’re full of shit. Move on and please don’t come back until you’re better.

Heim

EOG Master
Still lol that Gabe said he will monitor the screen re NHL. It's amazing that a $20 bettor would waste his time pretending that it matters. Betting two horses in the same race is -EV but a peanut bettor pretending 24/7 he's something he's not is +EV.

Heim

EOG Master
Once he conquers the NHL there will be no stopping him

Actually he made a good point albeit a typical self serving one. Not enough is talked about regarding the screen. You can't win without it. But few with the exception of VD & Mr. Top mention it. I mean a real screen not the free bs Gabe thinks is real time.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Want to see how chicken shit these motherfuckers here are?

Look no further than this thread
http://forums.eog.com/index.php?thr...-for-friday-i-explain-in-full-detail.7459141/

There's a thread here with a horse I recommended and I personally bet $100 to WP on. Horse wins by 4 lengths under a hold in 110 and 2 and not one hater comes into thread after. If that doesn't showcase that these trolls are worthless sleazeballs what else will? Seriously what kind of POS bumps losing threads for days all while ignoring the winning threads completely? If the horse ran dead last, 5-6 people would be in there by now talking shit.

Been the M.O of these trolls, exaggerate and bump my losing threads and then when I win completely ignore them. Fuck em, I'm going to do my thing and hopefully, JK does something here with these bottom feeders.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Actually he made a good point albeit a typical self serving one. Not enough is talked about regarding the screen. You can't win without it. But few with the exception of VD & Mr. Top mention it. I mean a real screen not the free bs Gabe thinks is real time.

I post a lot of great info. People like you and blueline don't give me a chance.

I've been mentored by the best in the business.

blueline

EOG Master
Want to see how chicken shit these motherfuckers here are?

Look no further than this thread
http://forums.eog.com/index.php?thr...-for-friday-i-explain-in-full-detail.7459141/

There's a thread here with a horse I recommended and I personally bet $100 to WP on. Horse wins by 4 lengths under a hold in 110 and 2 and not one hater comes into thread after. If that doesn't showcase that these trolls are worthless sleazeballs what else will? Seriously what kind of POS bumps losing threads for days all while ignoring the winning threads completely? If the horse ran dead last, 5-6 people would be in there by now talking shit.

Been the M.O of these trolls, exaggerate and bump my losing threads and then when I win completely ignore them. Fuck em, I'm going to do my thing and hopefully, JK does something here with these bottom feeders.
You bet an underlay chalk and won..congrats...pick enough chalk you're bound to stumble into some winners...your methodology is simpleton-like

Heim

EOG Master
I post a lot of great info. People like you and blueline don't give me a chance.

I've been mentored by the best in the business.

Like a parakeet you're going to pick up shit by osmosis.... you're all over the place. But you don't bet enough to optimize your time. Boston told me if you are not betting minimum a nickle on games you have a edge don't come to Vegas. The principle is the same. If you're not earning why is it important to know push rates, win prob et al. Unfortunately all hope is lost for a wannabe wise guy like you.

Heim

EOG Master
Gabe, where does the below TT on Ohio St go?:

I got TT over 44.5 -115 at betonline, it's now -140. (BETONLINE) is a good out to have if you bet exotic wagers, they sometimes are slow moving lines.

#fogettabouit

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Hey Hyman what's up pal :)

I lost money on that wager, unfortunately, it didn't work out. , what's the problem here and why are you bringing up this isolated wager?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Hey Hyman what's up pal :)

I lost money on that wager, what's the problem? Do you win every bet you make?

Just another wager where you get the best number and still lose....happens all the time....I have a trash basket at my desk full of best number losers....

Heim

EOG Master
Oh my Gabe, minus 368 on ND live bet. I'm sure a advantage gambler like yourself knows what he's doing.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Oh my Gabe, minus 368 on ND live bet. I'm sure a advantage gambler like yourself knows what he's doing.

ML is now -3800 should we hedge Hymen?

"a” before words that start with a consonant sound and “an” before words that start with a vowel sound.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Lol Gabe asking a clocker about a horse at SA that's been scratched.

Gabe posting his TT limits have been lowered to $50 yet produces a TT bet over $100 today.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Lol Gabe asking a clocker about a horse at SA that's been scratched.

Gabe posting his TT limits have been lowered to $50 yet produces a TT bet over $100 today.

Same ol hymen,

More lies and blatant slander, this is the game blueballs and hymen play and some idiots believe their lies (batshit bushay, weinerinsidewarrick, etc) even though their allegations never come to fruition, nothing ever sticks.

These two women are pathological liars who lie, lie, lie... Look no further to the front page for the 3 winners ignored by hymen and blueballs,, they sure didn't miss the one loser posted today. But keep trying hymen, we're all pulling for you little buddy. Maybe you'll strike gold once. How can two people be wrong so every damn time?

1539490706080.png

1539490662862.png

Attachments

• 1539490610928.png
    1539490610928.png
    37 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: