Gambling 101.....Beating the closing line....

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated
Re: Gambling 101.....Beating the closing line....

That's just a fact that any sports bettor should know!

High Times

EOG Master

83% of the time the spread is meaningless. Either the fave wins and covers..or the dog covers or wins outright! I would like someone to prove to me that beating the closing line makes you a winner!

Where did you come across this, always wondered.

The spread is never meaningless. That 17% is what can change you from a loser to a winner.

In most cases the reason the winners are winners is because they get the good numbers.

:shoot:

WVU

EOG Master

I will take the best number over the best info every time. Unless the info is rogue like a fix or secret injury stuff, how could that help you more than the best number in the long run?

J

joeybagadonuts

The spread is never meaningless. That 17% is what can change you from a loser to a winner.

In most cases the reason the winners are winners is because they get the good numbers.

:shoot:

Maybe you aren't really as dumb as I thought....

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

I will take the best number over the best info every time. Unless the info is rogue like a fix or secret injury stuff, how could that help you more than the best number in the long run?

This and what BG said. Good info = best number. Getting the best number is just more efficient.