It's nice to be ahead of the curve...

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Bears two turnovers that took 14 points off the board. EH

Bears should be ahead by 17 and the game is tied. Crazy events transpiring here.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Hopefully, justice is served here. This game has been hard to watch with all the Bears follies. YUK

Gabe

Horse racing expert
3rd and 11 and ball hits off another player and right into the hands of Stills.

Just one of those days, Bears win this game 9/10..

Bushay

NHL Expert
Can a forum square be spotted easier by bragging how sharp you are before the game ends then losing that game? lol. Never change young Gabrial.

Heim

EOG Master
I would think laying 6.5 in OT is the same feeling Gabe would get if Chris Hansen popped out and said 'have a seat' when he's meeting a 15 year old.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Ryan is my homey. That video has nothing to do with the chitty rooms.

Hope you cleaned up today Gabe #2

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
JFC, we have some real dopes in this thread..

Read this about CLV%
https://tragicallyhipchecked.com/2017/10/15/how-to-track-closing-line-value/

-6.5 +126 compared to -7 -115

I know morons like hoffa, blueline nd E$13 have no idea what I'm talking about but toby? Figured he'd have a fucking clue. Guess not.

Gabe,

I'm not piling on but in reference to the link you posted, the author is not calculating CLV% correctly.

Just because someone has a blog, it doesn't mean they know what they are talking about. The guy may be really smart but he is off on this particular post.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
GameBred, you are one of my faves. Never will I think poorly of you.

I noticed that too about the site, I just picked the first thing on google and posted it. GameBred can you give me the CLV% on 6.5 +126 to -7 -115? What is that %?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
He needs to be using the Fair Price (no-vig) not the market line line.
GameBred, you are one of my faves. Never will I think poorly of you.

I noticed that too about the site, I just picked the first thing on google and posted it. GameBred can you give me the CLV% on 6.5 +126 to -7 -115? What is that %?

He needs to be using the Closing Fair Price (No-vig); however he determines it, to measure against the price he procured, not the closing market price.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Interesting that you would lay 6' on a road team who's not proven a thing yet. Not a chance I'd bet Mitch Trubisky in that spot. But, hey I'm no pro.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I didn't account for the humid weather. Bears left a lot of points on the board, they fumbled on the 1yd line and threw an INT in end zone. Also Miami scored 2TDs off broken plays.
Watch the tape of the game, Bears should have won and arguably by 10+

One thing I was wrong about was I thought the Bears would come out strong off the bye, thought Nagy would come out with some exotic shit and catch Miami off guard. That I was way off on.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Fair enough. Still a team that's suspect, either take the Dolphins or pass. Laying points on the Bears, on the road...no thanks

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Bears are suspect no doubt. Miami is a very good tackling team, probably top 5 in all of NFL and they stopped a lot of Bears drives with some great tackles. I also had some Bears -3 as well. This game was very bad for bankroll. Also had it in all the contests I'm in. Luckily my other big bet Denver +7 backdoored or today would have been terrible.

But you're correct, the Bears are a very flawed team you are absolutely correct sir. GL next week Brayden, my boys vs your boys in the NLCS. Dodgers needed that game 2 like a dead man needs a coffin.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
I don't trust Trubisky. The Bears will go as far as he takes them. If he plays well and limits mistakes, sky is the limit for them. However, I don't see that happening.

blueline

EOG Master
Bears are suspect no doubt. Miami is a very good tackling team, probably top 5 in all of NFL and they stopped a lot of Bears drives with some great tackles. I also had some Bears -3 as well. This game was very bad for bankroll. Also had it in all the contests I'm in. Luckily my other big bet Denver +7 backdoored or today would have been terrible.

But you're correct, the Bears are a very flawed team you are absolutely correct sir. GL next week Brayden, my boys vs your boys in the NLCS. Dodgers needed that game 2 like a dead man needs a coffin.

you post this in the Tannehill thread during the game

Yesterday at 3:22 PM

Cohen needs to be utilized more. He's a huge difference maker.

Bears got themselves a team.

and now after the game they are " suspect " and " very flawed".....more child-like observations....

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
you post this in the Tannehill thread during the game

Yesterday at 3:22 PM

Cohen needs to be utilized more. He's a huge difference maker.

Bears got themselves a team.

and now after the game they are " suspect " and " very flawed".....more child-like observations....
agree they need to get Cohen the ball more, he needs like 15-20 touches a game.

kid is electric in space.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Blueball, Your reading comprehension is lacking. You can twist what I say to fit any narrative you want and your obsession to find flaws in what I say is disturbing.

You are trying too hard blueballs. This is becoming unhealthy.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
agree they need to get Cohen the ball more, he needs like 15-20 touches a game.

kid is electric in space.

Bears are a dynamic, extremely talented team but they have glaring flaws. They can’t put away teams, Nagy too conservative, cohen not used enough, Trubisky throws too many wild passes. If they want to do anything this season they need to clean up.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Jake peavy

Nice job in the SBR contest man. You did good last year too. Do you mix CFB and NFL or just NFL?

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
I thought you were looking to kill me lol

I only bet college in BTP contest, NFL is too hard to beat. This year has been tough sledding and went 0-5 this past weekend and none of them were really that close tbh...

Gabe

Horse racing expert
You back in SD? when we were in Vegas you were talking about it .

I’m thinking about moving to ARIZONA or RENO. People are moving out of California like crazy , it’s so fucking expensive here bro.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
yes back in SD

I can't argue any of that. I've also been thinking of moving somewhere less expensive. I'm not sure it is worth the premium in California anymore with this extreme weather. My parents live out here so I'll probably be here for awhile to look after them and such but later down the line, I can't see myself staying here.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Yep I feel ya man. I have close ties here too or I’d probably be gone.

You ever make it to DEL MAR racetrack?

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
not recently, I have a friend that goes almost every day, maybe I'll go with him once this next time they start up again.

I have little to no interest in horses.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Peavy,

I'll be there a few times. Can get you and friends passes anytime you want.

PM if you decide to come. It's a model show there dude, the females are off the hook.