Jay Cutler signs a 1-year deal with Miami

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: Jay Cutler signs a 1-year deal with Miami

Matt Moore is 20-7 ATS in games he's started

I'll take this subject change as an admission the Dolphins were not expected to be very good this year with Tannehill considering only 7 teams had worse outlooks in a 32 team league.

Arizona is at 8 = playoff caliber
Falcons is 9.5 = playoff caliber
Ravens at 9 = playoff caliber
Panthers at 8.5 = playoff caliber
Bengals at 8.5 = playoff caliber
Cowboys at 9.5 = playoff caliber
Broncos at 8.5 = playoff caliber
Lions at 8 = playoff caliber
Packers at 10 = playoff caliber
Texans at 8.5 = playoff caliber
Colts at 9 = playoff caliber
Chiefs at 9 = playoff caliber
Chargers at 7.5 = playoff caliber
Dolphins at 7.5 = playoff caliber
Vikings at 8.5 = playoff caliber
Patriots at 12.5 = double playoff caliber
Saints at 8 = playoff caliber
Giants at 9 = playoff caliber
Raiders at 10 = playoff caliber
Eagles at 8 = playoff caliber
Steelers at 10.5 = playoff caliber
Seahawks at 10.5 = playoff caliber
Titans at 8.5 = playoff caliber
Bucs at 8.5 = playoff caiber
Redskins at 7.5 = playoff caliber

10 teams make the playoffs, but in Kane's world, there are 25 playoff caliber teams in the NFL.

In fact, 25 of the 32 teams in the league are playoff caliber in Kane's world.

Yes all those teams have potential to make the playoffs. :lightbulb:

What point are you trying to prove again? :doh1

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Kane I don't think you'll ever be able to come back from a skull fucking like this.

25 playoff caliber teams in a 32 team league? Embarrassing.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Yes all those teams have potential to make the playoffs. :lightbulb:

What point are you trying to prove again? :doh1

Lol. Says the guy that said Gase loathed Cutler and there was zero percent chance this happened.

Do you get off on being embarrassingly wrong?

kane

EOG master

Kane I don't think you'll ever be able to come back from a skull fucking like this.

25 playoff caliber teams in a 32 team league? Embarrassing.

Like Ruca posted, of all the teams you listed, give me the teams that have no chance of making the playoffs this year

kane

EOG master

Other than the shitty teams like Cle, SF, Jax, NYJ, Chi, etc, every team you listed has a shot at the postseason

Lol. Says the guy that said Gase loathed Cutler and there was zero percent chance this happened.

Do you get off on being embarrassingly wrong?

I also said he would be an upgrade from what they have. Did I think he would sign for pennies? No

It still could just be a cash grab and he wont play after week 8 with another one of his mystical injuries. :LMAO:LMAO

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Like Ruca posted, of all the teams you listed, give me the teams that have no chance of making the playoffs this year

According to the Vegas projections, only 7 teams in the league had worse playoff odds than the Dolphins before the Tannehill injury, in a 32 team league. What other facts do you need? This is not a good team and it's hilarious you're acting like they were a team destined for the playoffs so that you can blame Cutler if they don't make it.

According to any projection, they had very low chances to make the playoffs with your boy Tannehill.

Look, the Dolphins are probably mediocre. It's just funny you're going to blame that mediocrity on Cutler and act like this was a 10-11-12 win team before Tannehill got hurt. They were projected for 7.5 WITH Tannehill healthy.

Other than the shitty teams like Cle, SF, Jax, NYJ, Chi, etc, every team you listed has a shot at the postseason

Exactly! How does someone who's ever watched one season of NFL football not know that? :WOW:

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Exactly! How does someone who's ever watched one season of NFL football not know that? :WOW:

Little Beta Manlet, he worded it as Cutler was taking over a likely playoff team. Dolphins had very slim playoff chances with Tannehill according to projections.

He's hedging his bets. If Cutler makes the playoffs it's because the Dolphins are great. If they don't it's because Cutler sucks.

The facts are that the Dolphins were projected to only be better than 7 teams in a 32 team league. They suck currently. Cutler has to save this dog shit team. It'll be fun to watch if he does.

kane

EOG master

According to the Vegas projections, only 7 teams in the league had worse playoff odds than the Dolphins before the Tannehill injury, in a 32 team league. What other facts do you need? This is not a good team and it's hilarious you're acting like they were a team destined for the playoffs so that you can blame Cutler if they don't make it.

According to any projection, they had very low chances to make the playoffs with your boy Tannehill.

Look, the Dolphins are probably mediocre. It's just funny you're going to blame that mediocrity on Cutler and act like this was a 10-11-12 win team before Tannehill got hurt. They were projected for 7.5 WITH Tannehill healthy.

Of all the teams you listed, which ones have no chance to make the playoffs? Personally I think every one of them has a shot, of course some of them are much better than others, but there isn't one team on your list that I would say definitely won't make the playoffs

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Of all the teams you listed, which ones have no chance to make the playoffs? Personally I think every one of them has a shot, of course some of them are much better than others, but there isn't one team on your list that I would say definitely won't make the playoffs

As long as you are starting to see you can't pretend this team had good playoff odds with Tannehill. They had very poor playoff odds with Tannehill. Look at the wild card projections and see where Miami stands. They're ahead of Buffalo and Miami lol.

Why aren't the Bears on your list of 25 teams?

John Fox "King of the quick turnaround" ::LMAO::::LMAO::

kane

EOG master

Little Beta Manlet, he worded it as Cutler was taking over a likely playoff team. Dolphins had very slim playoff chances with Tannehill according to projections.

He's hedging his bets. If Cutler makes the playoffs it's because the Dolphins are great. If they don't it's because Cutler sucks.

The facts are that the Dolphins were projected to only be better than 7 teams in a 32 team league. They suck currently. Cutler has to save this dog shit team. It'll be fun to watch if he does.

You're putting words in my mouth, if Cutler can lead this team to the playoffs, I'll have no problem giving him credit. However everyone on this forum knows that if things don't work out for him, you will place blame everywhere but the QB position. Also, dog shit teams that suck typically have win totals like the Bears, Jets, and Browns, a total of 7.5 means they're expected to be average, and he's got a lot of weapons on offense, so no excuse there

kane

EOG master

As long as you are starting to see you can't pretend this team had good playoff odds with Tannehill. They had very poor playoff odds with Tannehill. Look at the wild card projections and see where Miami stands. They're ahead of Buffalo and Miami lol.

Sadly, this is about the most sense you've made in this thread

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

You're putting words in my mouth, if Cutler can lead this team to the playoffs, I'll have no problem giving him credit. However everyone on this forum knows that if things don't work out for him, you will place blame everywhere but the QB position. Also, dog shit teams that suck typically have win totals like the Bears, Jets, and Browns, a total of 7.5 means they're expected to be average, and he's got a lot of weapons on offense, so no excuse there

There are reasons this team was projected better than only 7 teams in the league.

As a fan, it's embarrassing you dont know why. Hopefully Cutler saves this sad team. Would be a fun story.

kane

EOG master

Cleveland, oh no a typo.

Lol 25 playoff caliber teams in a 32 team league. Funny shit

You keep deflecting. Of the teams you listed, which ones in your opinion have little to no chance to make the playoffs

kane

EOG master

There are reasons this team was projected better than only 7 teams in the league.

As a fan, it's embarrassing you dont know why. Hopefully Cutler saves this sad team. Would be a fun story.

The same sad team that won ten games last year and made the playoffs, yeah, let's see if Cutler can save them, LOL

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

You keep deflecting. Of the teams you listed, which ones in your opinion have little to no chance to make the playoffs

Playoff caliber team and a team with a slim chance to make the playoffs if everything goes right are not the same thing you imbecile.

You just can't admit that the Dolphins were likely not making the playoffs even if Tannehill is healthy.

The pats are a lock to win the division and there are 9 OTHER teams in the AFC that are projected to be better than them. Only 3 of those teams can win a division.

What that means is that the Dolphins would have to be better than 5 teams that are projected better than them. Very very tall odds.

Just putting to bed your insinuation this was a team destined for the playoffs so you understood they were probably fucked no matter who was QB.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Where did he see the Jets ahead of them?

This one should be good. :LMAO:LMAO

Lol you think that was intended as an exhaustive list? God you're dumb.

Then again, you said there was zero percent chance the dolphins signed cutler and still
think that was a valid opinion after they signed Cutler.

Your mother should have swallowed.

Javy what teams on the list have no chance at the playoffs?

Also what teams are locks to make the playoffs?

Please let us know your thoughts. Thanks in advance. :cheers

kane

EOG master

Playoff caliber team and a team with a slim chance to make the playoffs if everything goes right are not the same thing you imbecile.

You just can't admit that the Dolphins were likely not making the playoffs even if Tannehill is healthy.

The pats are a lock to win the division and there are 9 teams in the AFC that are projected to be better than them. Only 3 of those teams can win a division.

What that means is that the Dolphins would have to be better than 5 teams that are projected better than them. Very very tall odds.

Just putting to bed your insinuation this was a team destined for the playoffs so you understood they were probably fucked no matter who was QB.

They were in the same spot before last season, but Tannehill was able to lead them to a 10-6 record and the playoffs, let's see if Cutler can do the same

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

They were in the same spot before last season, but Tannehill was able to lead them to a 10-6 record and the playoffs, let's see if Cutler can do the same

Sorry. They were projected as a 7-9 team with Tannehill healthy.

Hopefully Cutler can rescue them from mediocrity.

kane

EOG master

Ruca, it's obvious what the kid is doing. He's shitting on the Dolphins saying they suck and calling them a dog shit team in order to lower expectations, so that when Cutler fails, he'll whine about how bad the team was, and it's not Cutler's fault. But if the team performs like last year, well in that case, it's all due to Cutler's greatness for saving the God awful Dolphins, so easy to see through his act

100% we won't get an answer here boys. I have made a fortune off of this kids projections.:LMAO:LMAO

Remember the 2015 Bears were going to the playoffs. ;)

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Right as the Tannehill news broke I played under 7.5 (-05), interested to see what it re-opens at
My guess would be little to no movement. I think it's generally perceived as a lateral move, or perhaps a very, very slight upgrade.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Ruca, it's obvious what the kid is doing. He's shitting on the Dolphins saying they suck and calling them a dog shit team in order to lower expectations, so that when Cutler fails, he'll whine about how bad the team was, and it's not Cutler's fault. But if the team performs like last year, well in that case, it's all due to Cutler's greatness for saving the God awful Dolphins, so easy to see through his act

Lol Vegas said they're only better than 7 of 32 teams with Tannehill healthy. That's a fact. Sorry you don't like it. Maybe Vegas has a pro cutler bias!

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

100% we won't get an answer here boys. I have made a fortune off of this kids projections.:LMAO:LMAO

Remember the 2015 Bears were going to the playoffs. ;)

Remember when Ruca said the Bears were the worst team in the NFL in 2015 and then they won 6 games lmao.

Missed that by 12 spots, that's humiliating. In week 3, I'll tell you who the worst team in the NFL is this year and they sure as hell won't end up winning 6 games, lmao you fucking loser. That's a historically bad prediction.

choslamshe

EOG Master

I don't see what the big deal/questions about this move are. Jay Cutler is a proven loser on the field. It is an undeniable scientific fact that he lacks the intangible qualities that are needed to succeed in life. Jay Cutler won't help the Dolphins at all. The Dolphins will be a worse football team with Jay Cutler behind center. These are all facts.

Remember when Ruca said the Bears were the worst team in the NFL in 2015 and then they won 6 games lmao.

Missed that by 12 spots, that's humiliating. In week 3, I'll tell you who the worst team in the NFL is this year and they sure as hell won't end up winning 6 games, lmao you fucking loser. That's a historically bad prediction.

The same team that was 5-5 and you said was going to the playoffs finished an NFL worst 1-5. :LMAO:LMAO

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

The same team that was 5-5 and you said was going to the playoffs finished an NFL worst 1-5. :LMAO:LMAO

I remember our discussion very clearly. I was mocking you that they had playoff chances 10 games into the season when you said they were 32nd out of 32nd

Like I said pussy, I'll tell you the worst team in the league 3 games into the season and I guarantee they won't win 6 games like the team you pegged as the worst 3 games into the season.