Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

One agency employee, who was not identified in documents filed in U.S. District Court, was implicated in a credit-card fraud scheme after Lt. Harris told federal authorities he obtained “passport information from a co-conspirator who works for the U.S. Department of State.”

:LMAO:LMAOProving it didn't have shit to do with any cover up of a passport!!Thanks!

This is also fitting...

So those gay black men in Rev Wright's "church" weren't murdered cold blood? And the key witness in the passport fraud case is still alive ready to spill the beans? And Andrew Breitbart didn't suddenly collapse for no apparent reason on the SAME DAY he promised to expose the Kenyan?

Thanks for playing.

tank, that putrid smell outside isn't your cattle, it's coming all the way from Chicago -- the most corrupt criminal city in the country.

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

And you know this how? I guess you have a mole inside the posse?

The Hawaii DOH has been contacted on numerous occasions and has refused to cooperate, or confirm and deny anything. As Sheriff Joe said at yesterday's press conference, they are part of the problem.

ANOTHER LIE!!TANK REPORTS YOU DECIDE!!
http://www.azcentral.com/news/politics/articles/2012/03/01/20120301arpaio-obama-birth-certificate-probe.html#ixzz1nxjJzfdl

A representative with the Hawaii Attorney General's Office said no one from the Sheriff's Office ever requested to inspect or collect documents related to the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate

tank

EOG Dedicated

So those gay black men in Rev Wright's "church" weren't murdered cold blood? And the key witness in the passport fraud case is still alive ready to spill the beans? And Andrew Breitbart didn't suddenly collapse for no apparent reason on the SAME DAY he promised to expose the Kenyan?

Thanks for playing.

tank, that putrid smell outside isn't your cattle, it's coming all the way from Chicago -- the most corrupt criminal city in the country.
It was one gay guy from his church killed and the other 6 did not attend that church.Who killed the other 6 gay guys that year Joe?Do you even know what the passport fraud was about??Evidently not or you would not be trying to fit it in your agenda.Massive FAIL on your part there.Did Breibart have heart problems?You are trying to fit that into your agenda too??:LMAO
Oh and for good measure they have a gun that shoot chemicals causing heart attacks and that will never be proven either so great...that fits into the agenda too.:shoot:
Joe's worn out unfounded lies and smears never get old.Now we just need a few more unnamed experts or witnesses to really get the money rolling in huh?:houra

tank

EOG Dedicated

Prove it.

:pop:
It's your witness!!:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Grand slam there!!:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Thanks for playing!!
:LMAO:LMAOYeah let me prove your so called witness that does not exist!!You can't make this shit up!:btj:

They have been contacted on NUMEROUS occasions by MANY journalists and private investigators and have never complied whatsoever, something Sheriff Joe noted.

Nice try. I'll give you an 'A' for effort.​

It's your witness!!:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Grand slam there!!:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Thanks for playing!!
:LMAO:LMAOYeah let me prove your so called witness that does not exist!!You can't make this shit up!:btj:

You're the one that made the blind allegation, and all I did was ask you to prove it. :doh1

tank

EOG Dedicated

You're the one that made the blind allegation, and all I did was ask you to prove it. :doh1
Let's put the horse before the cart here huh.You are the one claiming this witness!I am the one saying I have heard this shit before from you and those so called witnesses never come forward or even exist.What ever happened to the ''witness'' that Tim Adams had??:LMAOWhat about the ''witness'' that Trump had??:LMAOSame old shit with you!

tank

EOG Dedicated

BTW I would ask you to prove this ''witness'' but I know, I know...they would kill him!!:LMAO
They have to keep him a secret and never prove he exists except in birfer minds!!

Let's put the horse before the cart here huh. You are the one claiming this witness!

I personally am not claiming anything.

From yesterday's news conference:

“We have a retired government employee who had a conversation in the eighties with Barack Obama in the front yard of the home of the mother of Bill Ayers.
You all know Bill Ayers. During that conversation the mother of Bill Ayers introduced this government employee to Mr. Obama as a foreign student who they were assisting in getting education for in the United states. That also is around the same time frame that this selective service card was issued, purportedly issued. This individual is willing to come forward. That takes courage. There are too many things in the background that we cannot clear. And what I did tell the sheriff. I could not come to him and say he cleared a background to be an employee of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.”

Now, what don't you understand?
2348ji23e

"Obama" (or whatever the hell his name is) couldn't even clear a simple background check to scrub toilets in the White House -- something the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office has now confirmed.

Joe Contrarian reported this 30 pages ago. :thumbsup

“We have a retired government employee who had a conversation in the eighties with Barack Obama in the front yard of the home of the mother of Bill Ayers.
You all know Bill Ayers. During that conversation the mother of Bill Ayers introduced this government employee to Mr. Obama as a foreign student who they were assisting in getting education for in the United states. That also is around the same time frame that this selective service card was issued, purportedly issued. This individual is willing to come forward. That takes courage. There are too many things in the background that we cannot clear. And what I did tell the sheriff. I could not come to him and say he cleared a background to be an employee of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.”

This is significant because we know Bill Ayers openly boasted about obtaining false Social Security numbers in one of his books:

"We invented all kinds of ways to obtain false identity papers, and got busy building multiple sets of ID for each of us and for every contingency. . . . We soon figured out that the deepest and most foolproof ID had a government-issued Social Security card at its heart."

But, but, but...how can this be? Didn't "Obama" go to school in Hawaii? Why would he need a fraudulent Social Security number, Joe? You 'birthers' make no sense whatsoever!

Uh oh!

tank

EOG Dedicated

I personally am not claiming anything.

Now, what don't you understand?
2348ji23e

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOIt was a mail carrier and he remembers this from over 30 years ago????????
You have got to be shitting me!!!This is the star witness?????????HOLD THE PRESSES!!!
This is going to convict him if nothing else will!!:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Why would they say he was a foreign student when he went to school in Hawaii for over 6 years????Huh why???Answer that!!You have got to be shitting me!!
Here Joe let me help you clear that one!!When you go to school in Hawaii for over 6 years you are NOT a foreign student okay!!Okay!!!Good God what a waste!Now that is cleared up [your welcome] when will this ''criminal investigation'' begin??:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

This is significant because we know Bill Ayers openly boasted about obtaining false Social Security numbers in one of his books:

"We invented all kinds of ways to obtain false identity papers, and got busy building multiple sets of ID for each of us and for every contingency. . . . We soon figured out that the deepest and most foolproof ID had a government-issued Social Security card at its heart."

But, but, but...how can this be? Didn't "Obama" go to school in Hawaii? Why would he need a fraudulent Social Security number, Joe? You 'birthers' make no sense whatsoever!

Uh oh!

Foreign student, social security card, unnamed expert witness, murders, fraud blah, blah,blah!
Same old tired shit from you.Now when Obama was 18 he got a social security from Ayers!!You just cannot make this shit up!!This is one of the dumbest conspiracy theories yet but of course none of it can be verified and like usual all we have is lies and smears with no proof of anything.Par for the course with you.
The price of gas is going up;birfer response''it;s because Obama is part of the oil cabal''!Really he is because a janitor in Chicago saw him talking to a Arab guy in 1989 in Chicago!

Why would they say he was a foreign student when he went to school in Hawaii for over 6 years????Huh why???Answer that!!You have got to be shitting me!!

Here Joe let me help you clear that one!!When you go to school in Hawaii for over 6 years you are NOT a foreign student okay!!Okay!!!Good God what a waste!Now that is cleared up [your welcome] when will this ''criminal investigation'' begin?

tank is now claiming a child who attends public school is iron-clad proof of US citizenship...because millions of illegal children don't attend public school, right? Right? Right? Right?

Oy vey. (I'm resisting the urge not to face palm you, because I'm REALLY trying to be patient and polite)

Like I said tank, that putrid smell isn't your cattle.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Uh oh!

This is one amazing mailman!!He can remember meeting one guy over 30 years ago!!Simply just amazing!:LMAO:LMAOGood golly I hope Alan Hulton does not have a heart attack or the birfers will be saying Obama did that too.Yeah he is a great witness that will get him now!:LMAO
If that does not convict him nothing will!!:houraUNREAL!!A mail carrier that ''claims'' to remember him from over 30 years ago!!You just can't make this shit up!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

tank is now claiming a child who attends public school is iron-clad proof of US citizenship...because millions of illegal children don't attend public school, right? Right? Right? Right?

Oy vey. (I'm resisting the urge not to face palm you, because I'm REALLY trying to be patient and polite)

Like I said tank, that putrid smell isn't your cattle.
PSSTTTTT JOE.........his mom was always an American citizen and since he was born in Hawaii that makes him one too.Now after 102 court cases and ZERO PROOF that he was not born anywhere other then Hawaii what do you have left??Oh yeah he killed a gay guy in Chicago and had the CIA kill Breitbart right??Oh and that mailman from Chicago remembers him from over 30 years ago and since he ''claims'' he was a foreign student then that all has to be true!:shoot:
Oh and let's not forget about trying to tie the security breach from 2008 somehow into the passport conspiracy!!Now I remember why I quit wasting my time with this stupid shit.
The next rainy day I have I will go watch paint dry somewhere instead of looking at this idiotic shit!Or I could have a more intelligent conversation with a cow then what I am getting here.Unreal!

tank

EOG Dedicated

But the funny thing is that we KNOW they are illegals because they cannot prove they are American citizens.They do not have birth certificates...wait for it. wait for it.....but, but, but Obama's is fake!!:shoot:

PSSTTTTT JOE.........his mom was always an American citizen and since he was born in Hawaii that makes him one too.

There's no legal proof of "Obama" being born in Hawaii. If such proof existed, we wouldn't be having this discussion. The MCSO proved the latest "abstract" version of the birth certificate was a computer forgery. It's not even a debate anymore...even the Obots won't defend it.

Soooo...almost 4 years after he was inaugurated, the American people still have no proof who their president is!!

tank, simple question: if someone put a gun to your head knowing the wrong answer would blow it off, what would you say -- Obama birth certificate as presented, authentic or forged?

I know what my answer would be...and the fact I would live.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Okay Joe humor me one more time before I go to bed.
When is Sheriff Joe's criminal investigation going to begin??:LMAO
When is the mailman going to prove all his claims??Just an amazing mailman though with that memory and attention to detail!:houraBoy they got him now!!:btj:

tank

EOG Dedicated

There's no legal proof of "Obama" being born in Hawaii. If such proof existed, we wouldn't be having this discussion. The MCSO proved the latest "abstract" version of the birth certificate was a computer forgery. It's not even debate anymore, because even the Obots won't defend it.

Soooo...almost 4 years after he was inaugurated, the American people still have no proof who their president is!!

tank, simple question: if someone put a gun knowing the wrong answer would blow your head off, what would say -- Obama birth certificate, authentic or forged?

They used a copy to reproduce the birth certificate and did not use security paper!!Hell yeah it is not going to be right.Duh!!The state of Hawaii and Congress who all vetted him and said the birth certificate was legit simply just ignore you guys with good reason.Between birfers and Limbaugh I don't even think Obama has to campaign this year to win.You guys are handing him another 4 years on a silver platter.

tank

EOG Dedicated

T

tank, simple question: if someone put a gun to your head knowing the wrong answer would blow it off, what would you say -- Obama birth certificate as presented, authentic or forged?

BTW this is one of the dumbest questions I have ever seen on the net.
Of course you would live if it was a birfer holding the gun correct?:shoot:

tank

EOG Dedicated

They have been contacted on NUMEROUS occasions by MANY journalists and private investigators and have never complied whatsoever, something Sheriff Joe noted.

Nice try. I'll give you an 'A' for effort.​
Prove it!!:pop:

Okay Joe humor me one more time before I go to bed.
When is Sheriff Joe's criminal investigation going to begin?

He made that very clear at the news conference.

Sheriff Joe went into this an agnostic. A large number of tea partiers asked him to look into it, so he did. He was hoping to clear the president and put this to rest once and for all. Unfortunately, like anyone who's done their homework on this subject, the evidence has taken him in a completely different direction....Sheriff Joe and his cold case posse are now 'birthers'.

The MCSO won't be the last law enforcement agency who believes this president is a fraud, I can promise you. :thumbsup

Hey tank, Sheriff Joe thought about contacting local Hawaii law enforcement to assist him in his criminal investigation. Do you suppose they would have cooperated? Or would the Kenyan have ordered Abercrombie to squash it, like when they canned the former Health Director without explanation (another unsolved 'mystery' in this never ending soap opera)?

For the record, it would have been very difficult for me to continue this thread had Sheriff Joe come out in favor of the Kenyan. But like all good cops, Sheriff Joe's posse allowed the evidence to dictate the direction of the investigation.

Everyday more Americans are waking up to the fact the guy they elected is a complete and total fraud. Only hardcore Obots remain convinced the Kenyan is who he says he is.

Prediction: First GOP presidential candidate (current group or yet undeclared) who takes Arpaio's findings and becomes the new Donald Trump so to speak going full-out birther, not only wins the nomination but also the election this fall.

Book it.

I say Newt is most qualified to get the ball rolling...then watch all the others pile on.

The American people are starving for the truth and want the crime and cover up of the century exposed!

<header class="postmeta wnd author" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 7px; padding-bottom: 6px; padding-left: 12px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(119, 119, 119); overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: Helmet, Freesans, sans-serif; "><hgroup style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 12px; padding-left: 12px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(119, 119, 119); ">INVESTIGATORS NOW IN HUNT FOR FORGER

Cold Case Posse briefs county law enforcement on birth certificate case

<time datetime="2012-03-03T10:33:46+00:00" pubdate="" class="updated" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; display: block; color: rgb(130, 178, 220); ">Published: 7 hours ago</time></hgroup><fig class="author-img" style="max-width: 70px; display: block; float: left; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 5px; height: 90px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; "> </fig>by BOB UNRUHEmail | ArchiveBob Unruh joined WND in 2006 after spending nearly three decades writing on a wide range of issues for several Upper Midwest newspapers and the Associated Press. Sports, tornadoes, homicidal survivalists, and legislative battles all fell within his bailiwick. His scenic photography has been used commercially, and he sometimes plays in a church worship band.More ↓
</header>

Members of the Cold Case Posse in Maricopa County, Ariz., whose report to Sheriff Joe Arpaio yesterday confirmed there is probable cause to believe Barack Obama?s much-ballyhooed birth certificate document is a forgery, have begun briefing members of the county law enforcement team who may be involved in hunting for those responsible.

At a news conference yesterday, Arpaio and the chief investigator for the specially appointed Cold Case Posse, Mike Zullo, confirmed that they had found evidence of forgery in the creation of the birth certificate image and fraud in the presentation of that piece of work as a real government document.

They also said they found Obama?s Selective Service registration likely forged, and they said it appeared as though officials in Hawaii were covering up information about Obama. They also said it was not outside the realm of possibility that Obama might have been born overseas.

All of this relates to the Constitution?s demand that a president be only a ?natural born citizen,? which is not defined in the Constitution. But many analysts believe at the time the document was written that would have meant the offspring of two citizens of the country.

Arpaio began the review at the request of hundreds of his constituents. They were concerned a fraudulent document was being used by Obama to be on the 2012 election ballot in Arizona.

Arpaio said at the news conference that the investigation would continue, and he might ask for a congressional investigation to address the issue. He also suggested that other outside agencies may end up participating.

While he said that decision remained in the future, sources told WND today that the Cold Case Posse, a team of volunteers not being paid by taxpayers, were briefing sheriff?s office investigators on the status of evidence, so that they might be able to participate in the future as those responsible for the fraud and forgery uncovered already might be pursued.

Interestingly, the Cold Case Posse report said, ?To quell the popular idea that Obama was actually born outside the United States, we examined the records of Immigration and Naturalization Service cards routinely filled out by airplane passengers arriving on international flights that originated outside the United States in the month of August 1961 [Obama's birth month]. Those records are housed at the National Archives in Washington, D.C. Interestingly, records from the days surrounding Obama?s birth, August 1, 1961 to August 7, 1961 are missing. This is the only week in 1961 were these immigration cards cannot be found.?

The posse said it already has identified at least one person of interest in the alleged forgery.

The Cold Case Posse had advised Arpaio that they believe forgers committed two crimes and sources say they now are sharing that information with Arpaio?s investigative team.

They say it appears the White House fraudulently created a forgery that it characterized as an officially produced governmental birth record. And they said White House fraudulently presented to the residents of Maricopa County and to the American public at large a forgery represented as ?proof positive? of President Obama?s authentic 1961 Hawaii long-form birth certificate.

Videos connected to the investigation:

1. Introduction ? Regular Scan:
<i class="red" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 18px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; color: red; ">
<iframe width="625" height="352" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ID_KfcmG9gs?fs=1&feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; "></iframe>

2. Layers, Stamp & Noise<i class="red" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 18px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; color: red; "><i class="red" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 18px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; color: red; ">
<iframe width="625" height="352" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S40WKxKSlHc?fs=1&feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; "></iframe>

3. OCR Theory
<i class="red" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 18px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; color: red; ">
<iframe width="625" height="352" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-qDzMYWTjds?fs=1&feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; "></iframe>

4. Optimization

<iframe width="625" height="352" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WQUGwEZ-xDo?fs=1&feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; "></iframe>

5. Conclusion

<iframe width="625" height="352" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jgTZUVpb3dk?fs=1&feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; "></iframe>

6. Selective Service

<iframe width="625" height="352" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CHAM3hRI8_Y?fs=1&feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; "></iframe>
</i></i></i></i>

They must be close to indictments because I'm getting a hard on. :lock:

tank

EOG Dedicated

There are so many people who have been chasing the HI DOH and their inconsistent statements that it's hard to keep track.

For one, Dr. Corsi has documented everything in his book and columns. Happy reading.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/62786558/Obama-Wheres-the-Birth-Certificate-by-Jerome-Corsi

:LMAOThe book was written before the long form was released!!:LMAORemember??When it was released it made Corsi look like the fool he is.

tank

EOG Dedicated

For the record, it would have been very difficult for me to continue this thread had Sheriff Joe come out in favor of the Kenyan. But like all good cops, Sheriff Joe's posse allowed the evidence to dictate the direction of the investigation.

Everyday more Americans are waking up to the fact the guy they elected is a complete and total fraud. Only hardcore Obots remain convinced the Kenyan is who he says he is.
He is a PAID writer for WND now so what do you think he was going to say?Good God!
Yeah a real shock he rehashed WND talking points .Mary Zebrest was with the posse the whole time....gee I wonder why?Why did the ''posse'' refuse anybody else 's help on this like Woodman?Another WND scam is all this is and everyone knows it except for birfers.Keep sending money and buy Joe's new book.:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Prediction: First GOP presidential candidate (current group or yet undeclared) who takes Arpaio's findings and becomes the new Donald Trump so to speak going full-out birther, not only wins the nomination but also the election this fall.

Book it.

I say Newt is most qualified to get the ball rolling...then watch all the others pile on.

The American people are starving for the truth and want the crime and cover up of the century exposed!
:LMAO:LMAOThanks for the laugh of the day!:LMAO:LMAO
For the record over 99% of politicians think you nuts are beyond help.Here's one...
[h=1]Rep. Eric Cantor: 'Birthers' are wrong, 'President [Obama] is a citizen of the United States'[/h]
http://articles.nydailynews.com/201...e-certification-of-live-birth-president-obama

tank

EOG Dedicated

They must be close to indictments because I'm getting a hard on. :lock:
Yeah the attorney general is all over this one.:shoot:
Of course birfers probably believe that Sheriff Joe can do this!:shoot:

tank

EOG Dedicated

<header class="postmeta wnd author" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 7px; padding-bottom: 6px; padding-left: 12px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(119, 119, 119); overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: Helmet, Freesans, sans-serif; "><hgroup style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 12px; padding-left: 12px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(119, 119, 119); ">INVESTIGATORS NOW IN HUNT FOR FORGER

Cold Case Posse briefs county law enforcement on birth certificate case</hgroup></header>

A forger that does not exist!!
:LMAO:LMAO
Might as well say they are going to find bigfoot while they are at it.
Oh well as long as we have another unnamed source or someone that does not exist all is well in birfer land.Keep sending in money and buy Joe's new book!!:thumbsup

tank

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAOThanks for the laugh of the day!:LMAO:LMAO
For the record over 99% of politicians think you nuts are beyond help.Here's one...
Rep. Eric Cantor: 'Birthers' are wrong, 'President [Obama] is a citizen of the United States'

http://articles.nydailynews.com/201...e-certification-of-live-birth-president-obama
Cantor says STFU and quit handing Obama the election with your stupid shit.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Are you really this naive?I told you months ago that this was going to be a WND talking point sham.You know how I knew??Mary Zebrest who writes for WND was with the ''posse'' the whole time setting the agenda.Mike Zullo who runs the Arizona Tea Party also writes for WND and had everything from the ''posse'' on WND letterhead!!Did you honestly expect anything to be different from the WND money making scheme?Who are the so called ''experts'' they used?Why didn't they use experts who volunteered to help??Because like all WND scams they are not interested in the truth and are only interested in making as much money off the dolts as they can!I am glad Americans know a scam when they see one and are not letting these slimeballs rip them off for money.For the low IQ crowd they get what they deserve.

Are you really this naive?I told you months ago that this was going to be a WND talking point sham.You know how I knew??Mary Zebrest who writes for WND was with the ''posse'' the whole time setting the agenda.Mike Zullo who runs the Arizona Tea Party also writes for WND and had everything from the ''posse'' on WND letterhead!!Did you honestly expect anything to be different from the WND money making scheme?Who are the so called ''experts'' they used?Why didn't they use experts who volunteered to help??Because like all WND scams they are not interested in the truth and are only interested in making as much money off the dolts as they can!I am glad Americans know a scam when they see one and are not letting these slimeballs rip them off for money.For the low IQ crowd they get what they deserve.

:bwah:

Where do you get this BS? Never mind...I don't want to know!

"Arpaio explained to WND that there are over 3,000 people who participate in his office’s volunteer posse program.

"The “Cold Case Posse,” however, has been described as a “posse within the posse,” consisting of volunteers with professional experience in conducting investigations, including individuals chosen because of their professional backgrounds in law enforcement, as well as lawyers who have participated in criminal or civil cases and individuals with specialized skills in fields ranging from accounting to conducting criminal forensic examinations."

They're all cops and lawyers.

Did Corsi provide some material? Sure, he's been working on the case for years, including multiple trips to Kenya. So the posse took his information and then did their own independent research.

There's no crime in any news organization assisting law enforcement in an investigations. Ever heard of Woodward and Bernstein?

None of the losers you get your information from were remotely qualified, so it is laughable to think they should have been included.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Shocking I tell ya!!:LMAO
http://www.azfamily.com/news/MCSO-investigator-selling-birther-investigation-online-141270873.html

[h=1]MCSO investigator selling 'birther' investigation online[/h]

by Jared Dillingham
azfamily.com
Posted on March 2, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Updated today at 8:19 AM

<fb:like layout="button_count" show_faces="false" width="130" action="recommend" class=" fb_edge_widget_with_comment fb_iframe_widget" style="position: relative; display: inline-block; "><iframe id="f2c0f60738" name="f94f7b7a8" scrolling="no" title="Like this content on Facebook." class="fb_ltr" src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?action=recommend&api_key=139300592813627&channel_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs-static.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fconnect%2Fxd_proxy.php%3Fversion%3D3%23cb%3Df147283a48%26origin%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.azfamily.com%252Ff9b0e020%26relation%3Dparent.parent%26transport%3Dpostmessage&extended_social_context=false&href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.azfamily.com%2Fnews%2FMCSO-investigator-selling-birther-investigation-online-141270873.html&layout=button_count&locale=en_US&node_type=link&sdk=joey&show_faces=false&width=130" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: text-bottom; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; position: relative; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; height: 20px; width: 130px; border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; "></iframe></fb:like>
<dl style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 12px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; "></dl>

PHOENIX -- The lead investigator in Sheriff Joe Arpaio's investigation into President Obama's birth certificate is profiting from the case.

Mike Zullo, a retired detective and volunteer Maricopa County Sheriff Posse member, is listed as the co-author of "A Question of Eligibility," an e-book for sale on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. The book is a copy of the investigation findings presented to the press on Thursday.

Zullo's co-author is Jerome Corsi, a well-known political conspiracy writer who started the Swift-boat case against Sen. John Kerry. More recently, Corsi, who writes for World Net Daily, has spent the last few years driving the birther movement.

Corsi supplied much of the research for the MCSO investigation, which labeled the president's birth certificate "a fake."

Corsi and Zullo are selling the investigation online for $9.99, and Corsi said they are splitting the profits. In a phone interview Friday night, Corsi told 3TV neither Arpaio nor the MCSO will see profits from the sales.

Corsi denied using the MCSO as a promotional tool to sell his books and theories.

"It's what I do. I'm a writer," Corsi said, "My motive is to get the information to the American public [so] if they want to read it in a book, they've got one available."

Corsi said he informed Arpaio of his plans to sell the investigation's findings six months ago, at the start of the investigation.

"He approved," Corsi said, since neither he nor Zullo are paid members of the MCSO.

"Since he's a volunteer, Mike owns his work product and as such, he's permitted to utilize that work product for compensation," Corsi explained.

Still, the sale of the investigation is raising eyebrows and ethical questions from Arpaio critics.

"I'm shocked to learn about this book," said Maricopa County Supervisor Mary Rose Wilcox.