Jim Brown RB…

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Tough to pay them a ton when the 60th best running back can basically do the same thing as the 5th or 6th best. I would never pick a rb and jsut take what's left for close to the league minimum.

Heim

EOG Master
I wonder if the NFLPA can get involved? Colts gave rb Hines a lucrative 2nd year deal but won't negotiate with Taylor. Moreover,
they're one team that likes to sign (pivotal) players to extensions before their contract expires but not with Taylor until seasons end.

The mold has been cast. Rookie deal, franchise.....draft another rb unless the PA can show collusion.

Heim

EOG Master
Joe Mixon takes a 3 million dollar cut on his contract for this year or be literally cut.

More bad news for this group.

Bad precedent.

Heim

EOG Master
So now Colts won't trade Taylor, he's out the first four games on PUP list, however they were willing to give Gay, their kicker, a
4 year deal for 22.5 million.

Will they even franchise Taylor next year?

kane

EOG master
Miami made an offer, Irsay is looking for a number 1 or two number 2's, don't know what the Fins offer was, but I know it wasn't what Irsay is looking for, Miami wants him, but on their terms

Heim

EOG Master
Now that Jacobs agreed to come back for franchise tag, I wonder if they'll run his ass off and dump him next year?

Heim

EOG Master
Miami made an offer, Irsay is looking for a number 1 or two number 2's, don't know what the Fins offer was, but I know it wasn't what Irsay is looking for, Miami wants him, but on their terms

Interesting with these owners/GMs.....they don't feel they're getting value with a long term deal, but want the world in return for a player they don't value.