Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You have to watch to appreciate. There are life threatening side effects and that is reassuring and we've always known about them.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Both parties have their problems but for the Trumpers it all starts with them believing the election was stolen where there isn't one video or fact to prove it and spreads to all the other lies. One day and it will happen, I'm not sure whether it will be in a year, 5, 10 or 20, history will show 30% or 35% of the United States fell for a political conman's lies. Bernie Madoff a much more polished crook stole peoples money. Donald Trump stole about a 1/3 of our populations minds.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Both parties have their problems but for the Trumpers it all starts with them believing the election was stolen where there isn't one video or fact to prove it and spreads to all the other lies. One day and it will happen, I'm not sure whether it will be in a year, 5, 10 or 20, history will show 30% or 35% of the United States fell for a political conman's lies. Bernie Madoff a much more polished crook stole peoples money. Donald Trump stole about a 1/3 of our populations minds.
naah, the election was stolen, loads of proof of that in several states.

boston massacre

EOG Master
naah, the election was stolen, loads of proof of that in several states.

How About If We Took All The Money Spent , On Investigating Donald Trump , And Spent It On Investigating The Fraud In The 2020 Election ?

Remember in Detroit , Michigan Where They Covered Up The Windows, So That Nobody Could See The Vote Counting ?

What Were They Hiding ?

How About in Georgia , Where The Suitcases of Ballots Were Hidden Under The Tables ?

Then They Rolled Out The Suitcases and Started Running All The Ballots Thru The Counting Machines .

After Everybody Was Told To Leave The Building.

Michigan and Georgia.

2 Battleground States.

You Don't Have To Do That Stuff in the State of New York , Where The Democratic Candidate For President Will Easily Win , Without Campaigning.

Or The State Of Wyoming , Where The Republican Will Easily Win , Without Campaigning.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Residents of Nevada , Another Purple State , Can Attest To This.

Mail Out / Mail In Ballots.

The State Has Printed On All Their Mail Out Ballots : DO NOT FORWARD

DO NOT RETURN

Just Go To A Multiple Housing Complex in Nevada , And You Will See Multiple Blank Ballots Laying All Over The Place.

Those Are Blank Ballots For People Who are Deceased , Moved , Unknown Names With Addresses.

There is Plenty of That, Because The Elections Department Doesn't Update Their Voter Rolls.

All You Have To Do, is Collect All The Blank Ballots Laying Around, Fill Them Out, And Mail Them In.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
You lost 60 plus court cases where many of the judges were republican judges. There was zero proof the election was stolen via video evidence or any other matter. To say the election machines in just those couple swing states were set up to tilt to Biden is fucking lunacy. Trump set up the lie months before and you dumb asses believed him.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Thinks election was free and fair

Supports Ukraine proxy war because Putin bad bad

Sitting out Hamas/Israel because conflict between Joe and the Squad

Thinks Epstein committed suicide

Thinks covid was naturally created

Thinks vaccines are safe and effective

Thinks border invasion is bonus immigration

Thinks Bruce Jenner and Michelle Obama both have a vagina

Anybody can add.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
How Would You Know, Whether It Was Stolen or Not ?

If the election was stolen, how come the Republicans and Trump's people didn't take all of this evidence you're talking about, and go into a court with a Trump-appointed judge (of which there are many) and have the entire thing declared invalid?

And if the election was stolen, how come Fox News didn't take all of the evidence you are talking about, and exonerate themselves in the Dominion trial, rather than settle for paying 770 million dollars? No judge or jury told them to pay.....they decided to settle the case on their own.

I think you know the answer.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Imagine posters like Kinky, ouchie, Toupee and texanswizzer voting 4 more years of Joe. It's not certain we make it to 2025. 2029 forget it if Joe gets elected legitimately or rigged.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Residents of Nevada , Another Purple State , Can Attest To This.

Mail Out / Mail In Ballots.

The State Has Printed On All Their Mail Out Ballots : DO NOT FORWARD

DO NOT RETURN

Just Go To A Multiple Housing Complex in Nevada , And You Will See Multiple Blank Ballots Laying All Over The Place.

Those Are Blank Ballots For People Who are Deceased , Moved , Unknown Names With Addresses.

There is Plenty of That, Because The Elections Department Doesn't Update Their Voter Rolls.

All You Have To Do, is Collect All The Blank Ballots Laying Around, Fill Them Out, And Mail Them In.

The Liberal Sponge Brains, Pass Over These Facts.

Can't Handle The Truth.

boston massacre

EOG Master
If the election was stolen, how come the Republicans and Trump's people didn't take all of this evidence you're talking about, and go into a court with a Trump-appointed judge (of which there are many) and have the entire thing declared invalid?

And if the election was stolen, how come Fox News didn't take all of the evidence you are talking about, and exonerate themselves in the Dominion trial, rather than settle for paying 770 million dollars? No judge or jury told them to pay.....they decided to settle the case on their own.

What Were You Hiding in Battleground Michigan ?

Ballot Counters in Detroit Are Covering Up Windows to Hide Their Process​

1708875710436.jpeg

boston massacre

EOG Master

Why Were You Hiding Ballots in Suitcases under the Table in Georgia ?

footage from #Georgia shows suitcases filled with ballots pulled from under a table AFTER supervisors told poll workers to leave room and 4 people stayed behind to keep... counting votes

1708876156874.jpeg

ouch

EOG Dedicated
The open border would finish us. We can't sustain this many illegals much longer and certainly not 4 more years. Already at breaking bad point.

The immigration problem got solved last week. A right-wing senator from Oklahoma (who makes you look like a woke liberal) authored a plan which Republicans had long favored.

Problem solved!

Only your boy, Trump, told Republicans to vote against it.

Now I wonder why he would do that?

ouch

EOG Dedicated

Ballot Counters in Detroit Are Covering Up Windows to Hide Their Process​

View attachment 7470627

So I'll ask again......if the evidence is that blatant, why didn't they gather it up, take it to court, and get the election overturned?

Like the Democrats did in a 2018 North Carolina congressional race where the Republicans committed fraud.

That's what we do in America when fraud has taken place.

And when you can't do it, you need to shut the fuck up.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The immigration problem got solved last week. A right-wing senator from Oklahoma (who makes you look like a woke liberal) authored a plan which Republicans had long favored.

Problem solved!

That langford bill was supported only by rino republicans in congress, NO ONE else, it was rejected because it did nothing but pay lip service to the border. Allowing 5000 illegals in a day forever obviously solves nothing and only makes things worse each and every day.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
That langford bill was supported only by rino republicans in congress, NO ONE else, it was rejected because it did nothing but pay lip service to the border. Allowing 5000 illegals in a day forever obviously solves nothing and only makes things worse each and every day.

That's not what the bill said.

That's what Fox News said it said.

Big difference.

And you're smart enough to know that.

The other members of EOG's bullshit brigade......I'm not so sure.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
This election in November boils down to a vegetable against rotting meat.

Neither one of them should be anywhere near the White House.

boston massacre

EOG Master
So I'll ask again......if the evidence is that blatant, why didn't they gather it up, take it to court, and get the election overturned?

Like the Democrats did in a 2018 North Carolina congressional race where the Republicans committed fraud.

They Presented Evidence and Nobody Looked at it.

boston massacre

EOG Master

I'll Ask You Again.

If You Can't Answer , Then Shut The Fuck Up and Go Support More ILLEGALS.

They Need Big Dumb Suckers Like You.

boston massacre

EOG Master
That's not what the bill said.

That's what Fox News said it said.

Big difference.

And you're smart enough to know that.

The other members of EOG's bullshit brigade......I'm not so sure.

How The Hell Would You Know What The Bill Said ?

Maybe You Can Post a Copy of It.

If Not, Then Shut The Fuck Up.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Problem solved!

Immigration Was Not a Problem , When Trump Left Office.

Your Boy Biden, Fucked This Whole Country Up When He

Biden Signs Executive Orders Reversing Trump Immigration Policies​

U.S. President Joe Biden signed executive orders Tuesday to start to dismantle former President Donald Trump’s restrictive immigration policies

“I’m not making new law. I’m eliminating bad policy,” Biden said while signing the orders.

It's Big Dumb Liberal Dildo Brains Like You , Who Voted For Biden, That Have America All Fucked Up.