Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The “Married … With Children” alum announced her MS diagnosis in 2021 and subsequently hinted that she may never return to acting because of it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What the fuck did I just watch? I had to watch after reading because it made no cents. This is beyond mass hypnosis or mass formation. Could have just said gaslighting, scripting or fake news.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tucker of course said hold my beer and watch this drive.

“If intentional, this would be the most evil thing ever done,” replied Carlson.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm not trying to be sensational or sKari but if this many high profile people are having these types of serious houthis health issues, imagine what is going on in with everybody else. The media have a complete blacklisted script order. None of them report anything unless it is someone famous. With covid, it was the opposite. Nobody famous died for a very long time.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
8% of the 10 million vaccine recipients monitored in this report sought medical or hospital care after vaccination.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
8% and we are not even Tony Homo to Tony Homo to Tony Homo to final time. The health consequences will cover a lifetime. We are maybe still in the 1st inning and may be playing a hustle double header. We don't know the long term damage. They gave these things to basically babies.