LBJ has a message for the NBA

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
8 turnovers. 1-7 from three. Thanks Brick.

Let's get to 15K views so I can keep reminding posters that LBJ is more clutch than MJ and has more playoff points and regular season points on ~1,500 less shots... not bad for a guy whose greatest skill is by far playmaking.

FYI:

Micheal Jordan career FT%: 83.5

LeBron James career FT%: 73.6

In the last 2 minutes of the 4th Qrt and OT in regular season and playoff careers:

MJ: 77%

LBJ: 75%

Relative to their baselines, MJ under-performs and LBJ over-performs.

Tell me again, who’s clutcher?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LBJ missed the playoffs and the playoffs will miss him:

NBA Single Season Playoff VORP Leaders

1. LeBron James in 2018
2. Tim Duncan in 2003
3. LeBron James in 2012
4. LeBron James in 2016
5. LeBron James in 2009
6. LeBron James in 2013

7. Larry Bird in 1984
8. Michael Jordan in 1990

LBJ has bested MJ’s best single-season playoff performance, 5x’s, five fucking times. MJ ain't no fucking GOAT. He's been absolutely crushed by the true GOAT.

GameBred taking Raiders behind the woodshed as usual

Only in your mind. Bred uses misleading stats. Free throw percentage is night and day but bred wants to make it look a little closer by including years Jordan was 39 and 40.

bred only includes the last 5 seconds but throws out 6-10 seconds. The 4th quarter is even worse. Brick disappears in the 4th and OT many games.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Jordan 6-0
Duncan 5-1
kobe 5-2
shaq 4-2
curry 3-1
LBJ 3-6

1. LeBron James in 2018
2. Tim Duncan in 2003
3. LeBron James in 2012
4. LeBron James in 2016
5. LeBron James in 2009
6. LeBron James in 2013

7. Larry Bird in 1984

LBJ has bested MJ’s best single-season playoff performance, 5x’s, five fucking times. MJ ain't no fucking GOAT. He's been absolutely crushed by the true GOAT.

MrTop

EOG Master

1. LeBron James in 2018
2. Tim Duncan in 2003
3. LeBron James in 2012
4. LeBron James in 2016
5. LeBron James in 2009
6. LeBron James in 2013

7. Larry Bird in 1984

small sample VROP

MrTop

EOG Master
Something tells me this VORP stat is as meaningless as Russell Westbrook’s triple-doubles.

vorp is a good stat but you need more info.. just like Batting averages , you would need a certain amount of at bats. Triple double totally worthless . It is like 1000 yards in football. in 16 games.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Something tells me this VORP stat is as meaningless as Russell Westbrook’s triple-doubles.

Fuck VORP. Do you have eyes? If so, are you telling me that LBJ hasn't performed better in the Playoffs, than MJ?

When people say it's not fair how much better LBJ is than everybody else, that's what they mean.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Fuck VORP. Do you have eyes? If so, are you telling me that LBJ hasn't performed better in the Playoffs, than MJ?

When people say it's not fair how much better LBJ is than everybody else, that's what they mean.

I remember the year they ended up winning it all in CLE. At times, he was literally toying w/ them in that series, on both sides of the ball. I've never seen such a gap in playing ability against such a good team. MJ dominated people, no doubt, but LBJ takes this shit to another level.

MrTop

EOG Master

team game not boxing or tennis.

NBA finals
Jordan 6-0
Duncan 5-1
kobe 5-2
shaq 4-2
curry 3-1
LBJ 3-6

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

What people are saying this besides you? I would think a player of this magnitude would lead his team to more wins than last year, no?

MrTop

EOG Master
bred data mines to find the few times where Brick could be considered better.

all I know was last election I had Hillary.... stone cold winner until railbird said take trump.... I did not listen my fault... I still thought I had a winner . I figured Railbird only knew sports. Then I saw Lebron on hillary's side. That is when I knew railbird was right. I tried to bet trump ...the window was closed.

sad.

all I know was last election I had Hillary.... stone cold winner until railbird said take trump.... I did not listen my fault... I still thought I had a winner . I figured Railbird only knew sports. Then I saw Lebron on hillary's side. That is when I knew railbird was right. I tried to bet trump ...the window was closed.

sad.
railbird's sharp.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
What people are saying this besides you? I would think a player of this magnitude would lead his team to more wins than last year, no?

Saying what? That LBJ is so good it's like not fair? Myself, Bob Voulgaris, I've heard Max K say it but that doesn't mean much. I don't really care who else says it, I have eyes, he's better than everyone by margin but those days may be behind him but he doesn't lose Best Player in the World Designation at least until next years All-Star break.

Last year, he had the best Playoff VORP in the history of the world and they got swept in the Finals... it take's a village, In the 2018 Playoffs, LBJ played at a level MJ could never reach and LBJ still didn't win a game in the Finals. Do you understand how silly the 6-0 argument is for GOAT? I'm not saying you stress this and I give you props for recognizing Rdomans contributions those Championship teams but this isn't even a debate anymore.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I remember the year they ended up winning it all in CLE. At times, he was literally toying w/ them in that series, on both sides of the ball. I've never seen such a gap in playing ability against such a good team. MJ dominated people, no doubt, but LBJ takes this shit to another level.

Here's a perfect exemplar:

LeBron is one of the most polarizing athletes in sports. Although not bred's intention, it's easy to get views. bred is trying to cover up for his original comment thinking that Brick was going to lead the Lakers to the promised land.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Good work GameBred.

I'm blushing, thankfully, I look good in red :)

Thank you, kind Sir but I can't take all the credit, it was a team effort If the fucking Lakers displayed the same collective spirit, they'd be in the Playoffs.

I will consider this season a win as long as T-Lue doesn't end up as coach next season.... that's what I've been reduced too :) I'll tell you, it ain;t easy giving all your love to just one man.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LeBron is one of the most polarizing athletes in sports. Although not bred's intention, it's easy to get views. bred is trying to cover up for his original comment thinking that Brick was going to lead the Lakers to the promised land.

Raiders, there is no conspiracy here,

Did I expect them to make the Playoffs? Fuck yeah.

Did I expect them to make it to the Promise Land, this year? Fuck no.

I'm on record saying that LBJ was fucked this year due to the GS All-Stars.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Raiders, there is no conspiracy here,

Did I expect them to make the Playoffs? Fuck yeah.

Did I expect them to make it to the Promise Land, this year? Fuck no.

I'm on record saying that LBJ was fucked this year due to the GS All-Stars.

I'm talking before the season as when this thread was started they had something like a 10% chance or some shit like that.

Juan Marichal

EOG Senior Member
Considering they were something like -450 before the season to make the playoff, I would hope you agreed they’d make it.

LeBrick is a gutless pussy and only mentally ill clowns like Gamebred think he’s even remotely close to MJ as the GOAT

Juan Marichal

EOG Senior Member
Of course my previous post was made in jest, it's obvious to anyone who knows basketball that LeBron James is the GOAT and anyone who thinks otherwise is a mentally ill clown

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Considering they were something like -450 before the season to make the playoff, I would hope you agreed they’d make it.

LeBrick is a gutless pussy and only mentally ill clowns like Gamebred think he’s even remotely close to MJ as the GOAT

I agree

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Dear Raiders,

I'm sorry for your loss this evening.

P.S. Did you see Brick ice the game, time-after-time, from the free throw line; it's like he couldn't miss.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Dear Raiders,

I'm sorry for your loss this evening.

P.S. Did you see Brick ice the game, time-after-time, from the free throw line; it's like he couldn't miss.
No pressure on them now. He can launch them carefree against another non playoff team.