Leading Causes of Death, US, 2015-2020

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
In the south and midwest vaccine demand has completely collapsed - they're still doing a fair number of second doses but new people are just not coming, in the dakotas they're adding less than 1%/week(more like 1/2 percent), so they are only going low single digits higher than now.

Your're right that no one can hire now, around here help wanted signs are everywhere because of all the people soaking up enhanced unemployment. There are restaurants that are closing on some days because they cant find cooks.
It's awful, I've never seen it this bad. They will soak it up until September.

In the south and midwest vaccine demand has completely collapsed - they're still doing a fair number of second doses but new people are just not coming, in the dakotas they're adding less than 1%/week(more like 1/2 percent), so they are only going low single digits higher than now.

Your're right that no one can hire now, around here help wanted signs are everywhere because of all the people soaking up enhanced unemployment. There are restaurants that are closing on some days because they cant find cooks.

help wanted signs mean little.......If they raise the pay the help wanted signs are gone... I don't blame them for staying home.. prices went up everywhere and won't stop

help wanted signs mean little.......If they raise the pay the help wanted signs are gone... I don't blame them for staying home.. prices went up everywhere and won't stop
I dont blame them a bit, it's a failure of govt however, the pandemic is almost over, each state should be able to end the supplimental money based on their own conditions.
Walmart is paying $17.50 to start now(for certain shifts)

Mexicans are the only ones getting hired now, come sept the mexicans will keep the jobs and the americans will be left out again.

I dont blame them a bit, it's a failure of govt however, the pandemic is almost over, each state should be able to end the supplimental money based on their own conditions.

Mexicans are the only ones getting hired now, come sept the mexicans will keep the jobs and the americans will be left out again.

that extra money has something to do with it... those are low paying jobs anyway. The people are not guaranteed their job back and others are looking for better work... many companies raised the pay... the ones that did not let them go broke teach them a lesson