LIV Golf

mr merlin

EOG Master
Was being facetious….I really thought somebody from LIV would step up in the Open because of the big deal they were making about getting in….looks like I was wrong…they only had a couple guys barely break par after three rounds…
No one picked harmon, so you got one wrong, it happens. I've lost a handful of bets in my career as well.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

mr merlin

EOG Master
LIV players are now playing in some Asian Tour events in order to qualify for points in order to play in PGA Majors…Phil is full of shit…
Everyone wants to play the majors, phil wasn't commenting on that.

Looks like koepka will make the ryder cup team, i'd like to see him turn it down, stand with his brothers.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Imagine living inside mikey's brain. LIV is the premier golf league of the world and Ron DeSantis is on glide to the White House.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Waiting to hear that DeChambeau will be on the Ryder Cup team…lol
His collective play this year prob doesn't merit it, but he should be considered over guys like JT who are still mentioned.

Koepka DJ and Reed should all be on the team, obviously koepka will prob be the only one.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
His collective play this year prob doesn't merit it, but he should be considered over guys like JT who are still mentioned.

Koepka DJ and Reed should all be on the team, obviously koepka will prob be the only one.

DJ and Reed have no shot…JT from the Tour doesn’t deserve to be on the team this year…

mr merlin

EOG Master
DJ and Reed have no shot…JT from the Tour doesn’t deserve to be on the team this year…
I know they have no shot, but they should be on the team, period. They shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get on the team.

Koepka should turn it down if it's offered.,

Anyway I dont really care, I hope the US loses every match.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I understand why LIV players are thanks but no thanks to PGA. They've got the be best of both worlds. Cut their workload in halfsies and make tons more money. Why in the fuck would you want to add the Traveler's to your LIV schedule? When the 2 leagues merged, they won the pot. Make a shitload of money on LIV, play in the majors. That's everything. Phil Mickelson won. Brandel Chamblee knows howid Phil's ass tastes.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I think the PGA tour’s finish was more exciting than the finish of LIV’s event…
I agree with you this time, that quintuple bogey phil made kinda took that starch out no doubt.

However, I watched most of the LIV tourney and only popped into the pga when LIV was over. I'm glad Glover won , I hope he wins it all, all year long it's been Rahm, rory, sheffler, etc, let a joe loser like glover take the prize/

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I agree with you this time, that quintuple bogey phil made kinda took that starch out no doubt.

However, I watched most of the LIV tourney and only popped into the pga when LIV was over. I'm glad Glover won , I hope he wins it all, all year long it's been Rahm, rory, sheffler, etc, let a joe loser like glover take the prize/

I hope you are watching the final round of the BMW…what an exciting finish and a round by Hovland

mr merlin

EOG Master
Can't be that bad, the top 6 finishers will all be playing in the Ryder Cup.
The top finishers all get huge points into the ryder cup, the real golfers on the LIV tour never get any points on anything but majors,, We have a collection of also rans heading to the cup.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
The top finishers all get huge points into the ryder cup, the real golfers on the LIV tour never get any points on anything but majors,, We have a collection of also rans heading to the cup.

PGA tour vs LIV Ryder Cup format…PGA would crush those Saudi lovers…