Mid-Night to 4am - ALL Check In

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted
Re: Mid-Night to 4am - ALL Check In

Hello young lady! The swing is pretty good right now, playing in a tourney tomorrow, so we will see. But I did fire a 74 a couple of days ago, so I think that they swing is coming back. How's everything with you?

Hello young lady! The swing is pretty good right now, playing in a tourney tomorrow, so we will see. But I did fire a 74 a couple of days ago, so I think that they swing is coming back. How's everything with you?
Things are good. My cruise was fabulous and I broke even on the putt-putt course on deck 12 :houra

Terpman92

EOG Member

Drinking an Icehouse! I just got back last night from my sons tennis tournament in Pinehurst! He injured his knee so we had to leave early:mad:

Apple

Banned

Mets
Cubs
KC

Are three I'll be on tomorrow.. Your son going to be a tennis star?

Terpman92

EOG Member

Playing all three! That remains to be seen. He has been playing since he was 9 he's 15 now. He plays high school tennis and we take him to USTA tournaments all over North Carolina. He plays 16 and Under. In December he will be in the 18 and Unders. He has a McEnroe temper that we have to watch carefully. It gets him off message and he then hits bad shots.

Apple

Banned

Playing all three! That remains to be seen. He has been playing since he was 9 he's 15 now. He plays high school tennis and we take him to USTA tournaments all over North Carolina. He plays 16 and Under. In December he will be in the 18 and Unders. He has a McEnroe temper that we have to watch carefully. It gets him off message and he then hits bad shots.

This is your son=:+angry1-5

J/K

Sounds good man.:cheers

Terpman92

EOG Member

I think the address was 910 S. Verdugo rd. I also lived just the otherside of a Shakey's pizza parlor. I use to go there and watch the Dodgers on the big screen and sip a coke LOL!

Apple

Banned

I think the address was 910 S. Verdugo rd. I also lived just the otherside of a Shakey's pizza parlor. I use to go there and watch the Dodgers on the big screen and sip a coke LOL!

Dude are you shitting me? OMG if this is true I'm going to trip

Terpman92

EOG Member

What are you going to trip about? the 1st address our where I lived across from Shakey's?

Apple

Banned

It's a joke. Just a goofy name I thought up.

LOL you still post at the other place?

Terpman92

EOG Member

No, I scan it on ocassion. My dad was an OBGYN in the Pacific Palisades, that's why I asked.