Mo Fo and his cult aka "Purple Kool Aid Gang"

Journeyman

EOG Master
Been sitting back watching this clown recruit or should I say try and recruit people all over forumville. Are those he recruited really that lame that they cant think for themselves?

The the latest took the cake, blowing MadCapper , because he made a few posts where you post now.

Mo I thought you were upfront and real???? :houra

Collected any emails lately Mo :cocktail

Deuce

EOG Addicted
Re: Mo Fo and his cult aka "Purple Kool Aid Gang"

Mo is a good guy. I have no problems with Mo and show him respect.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

MO WILL NEVER MAKE IT HE IS HANGING AROUND IN A MICKEY MOUSE FORUM AND HE IS CHANGING.ONETHING YOU CANT DO IN THESE FORUMS IS CHANGE YOUR PERSONALITY PEOPLE WILL EXPOSE YOU FOR BEING PHONY.

FORUMS ARE LIKE WRESTLING YOU HAVE THE GOOD GUYS VS THE BAD GUYS MOFOME WENT FROM A BAD GUY AND NOW HE IS BEING PAID SO HE IS CHANGING INTO A GOOD GUY IT JUST DOESNT WORK.MOFOME IS A SELL OUT TELL THE COMPANY WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR OH I CAN BRING YOU IN HUNDREDS OF NEW POSTERS I AM MOFOME HE STRUCK OUT AT THE RX SO HE WENT BEGGING AT PEEPS PLACE THEY GAVE HIM A SMALL TITLE WITH NO DOUGH THEN THE F-CKING KID SELLS HIS SOUL TO THE SBR FORUM.THATS THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR BEING A PAID POSTER YOU OPEN YOURSELF UP TO SCRUTINY FROM THE MEMBERSHIP AND MOST PEOPLE CAN SPOT A COMPANY MAN.

MOFOME IS RUINED FOR LIFE NOW EVEY FORUM HE VISITS NOBODY WILL TRUST HIM AND GIVE ASH-T WHAT HE HAS TO SAY HE HAS BEEN LABELED A (SELL OUT)

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Journey, Mo single handidly kept EOG alive for two years before you were able to take over and start running shit.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Not stirring just having fun with Mo...he now understands the difference...he was really good at being a prick poster before he was on that side of the counter.

Now he wipes MadCapper's ass to get him to push out a thread or two?

Too funny.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

MO WILL NEVER MAKE IT HE IS HANGING AROUND IN A MICKEY MOUSE FORUM AND HE IS CHANGING.ONETHING YOU CANT DO IN THESE FORUMS IS CHANGE YOUR PERSONALITY PEOPLE WILL EXPOSE YOU FOR BEING PHONY.

FORUMS ARE LIKE WRESTLING YOU HAVE THE GOOD GUYS VS THE BAD GUYS MOFOME WENT FROM A BAD GUY AND NOW HE IS BEING PAID SO HE IS CHANGING INTO A GOOD GUY IT JUST DOESNT WORK.MOFOME IS A SELL OUT TELL THE COMPANY WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR OH I CAN BRING YOU IN HUNDREDS OF NEW POSTERS I AM MOFOME HE STRUCK OUT AT THE RX SO HE WENT BEGGING AT PEEPS PLACE THEY GAVE HIM A SMALL TITLE WITH NO DOUGH THEN THE F-CKING KID SELLS HIS SOUL TO THE SBR FORUM.THATS THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR BEING A PAID POSTER YOU OPEN YOURSELF UP TO SCRUTINY FROM THE MEMBERSHIP AND MOST PEOPLE CAN SPOT A COMPANY MAN.

MOFOME IS RUINED FOR LIFE NOW EVEY FORUM HE VISITS NOBODY WILL TRUST HIM AND GIVE ASH-T WHAT HE HAS TO SAY HE HAS BEEN LABELED A (SELL OUT)

No doubt Mo has tuned it down a notch - I liked it when he was in here trying to meet up with Journey so he could kick his ass - Mo will be back.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Journey, Mo single handidly kept EOG alive for two years before you were able to take over and start running shit.

I dont know what he did before I came over. I just knew what he was trying to do with his subtle

'Pssst, hey buddy drop me an email when you get a chance' :LMAO

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

MCP

collecting emails.... sounds very familar... i found out about this site thru an email..

I'd prefer mofo be here but he is not, that is his choice and I respect it.

Been sitting back watching this clown recruit or should I say try and recruit people all over forumville. Are those he recruited really that lame that they cant think for themselves?

The the latest took the cake, blowing MadCapper , because he made a few posts where you post now.

Mo I thought you were upfront and real???? :houra

Collected any emails lately Mo :cocktail

I gotta go with JMAN on this one...he has been collecting emails for 6 months or more all along playing buddy-buddy with Ken and the mods.

Once he felt like he had enough... he tried to work a deal with anyone who would listen...EOG...OGD until his current employer took the bait!!

Now he is kissing up with MC....THAT IS FUNNY SHIT!!

All is fair in love and forums!! MAY'N!!

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

MO WILL NEVER BE BACK NOT UNDER HIS STAGE NAME OF MOFOME.PEOPLE WILL LOOK AT HIM A LOT DIFFERENT HE IS FINISHED OUTSIDE THE SBR FORUM.HE SOLD OUT THATS IT I HOPE HE MAKES GOOD DOUGH THERE BECAUSE THATS HIS FORUM FOR LIFE NOW.

MCP

mofayg will run off more posters than he will attract, eventually.

SBR has Mofo now.. and now JJ is posting here a lot more now...

texansfan

EOG Master

Here comes 5*...

Damn, he actually posted before I got this in...

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HEY TONY HOW DOES THE SHRINK FEEL NOW KNOWING HE INVITED THIS CLOWN OVER TO HIS HOUSE.FOR ALL SHRINK KNOWS ABOUT HIM HE COULD BE WANTED ON AMERICAS MOST WANTED.THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER ALLOW ANYBODY YOU DONT KNOW FROM THESE FORUMS TO YOUR HOUSE.I DONT WANT TO SCARE SHRINK AND SCARLET BUT HOW WELL DO THEY KNOW THIS MENTAL CASE MOFOME.BIG MISTAKE SHRINK ORDER A NEW ALARM SYSTEM JUST TO MAKE SURE.

THIS IS THE REALITY OF THESE FORUMS NEVER TELL ANYBODY YOU DONT KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE THATS JUST ASKING FOR TROUBLE :doh1

Journeyman

EOG Master

I had over 7000 emails when I left the Rx, I never once tried to sell them or use them...I never once asked a poster to come post at EOG, never once.

Mo didn't do anything wrong, never said he did, just saying it's obvious what he was doing to me all along.

I would occasionally mess with him when he was asking a poster for an email just to see how he would react....If I ran a forum that kind of emailing shanigans would not be allowed.

'pssst, hey send me an email buddy' LMAO

No doubt Mo has tuned it down a notch - I liked it when he was in here trying to meet up with Journey so he could kick his ass - Mo will be back.

If you would like to see him talking about kicking someones ass I could send you a few emails I recieved last week!!:LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

5 Star , TTP and Cee hows the Kool Aid boys? gaggggg gaggggg

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Here comes 5*...

Damn, he actually posted before I got this in...

hahaha! I was on the site dude. I just posted a thread on Boozer to see what some of you thought. I got in an argument with one of my buddies today saying the Cavs would be a dynasty if they had Boozer and I think they would. He didnt agree with me... And I thought this thread was funny... See a lot of these kinda threads over here though...

:smokesmal

Journeyman

EOG Master

If you would like to see him talking about kicking someones ass I could send you a few emails I recieved last week!!:LMAO

Yeah but now you saw him in person :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO you know better

:doh1 :doh1 :doh1

When he arrived across the street he had all his recruits make posts with his name in the title, very annoying. They stopped doing it after people complained enough. You have to watch what you say around him though because his little group of minions will come after you. I really don't have a problem with the guy other than his need to refer to himself in the third person.

Journeyman

EOG Master

LOL 5 Star...I have grown to like your posts at least you have your own mind.

Did Mo offer you a lifetime supply of Country Time?

MCP

mofayg is an email and forum thug...he is very scary

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

TONY HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT MY CONCERNS.I THINK SHRINK MADE A HUGE MISTAKE TELLING A TOTAL STRANGER WHERE HE LIVES.ESPECIALLY A 27 YEAR OLD PUNK.THANKS DAD YOUR FATHER ISNT TO SMART.

Journeyman

EOG Master

When he arrived across the street he had all his recruits make posts with his name in the title, very annoying. They stopped doing it after people complained enough. You have to watch what you say around him though because his little group of minions will come after you.

little group of minions :houra

So true!

Mo shown here at a function to promote his new forum :+clueless

Does he really refer to himself in 3rd person now?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

LOL 5 Star...I have grown to like your posts at least you have your own mind.

Did Mo offer you a lifetime supply of Country Time?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

No I wish! Damn I should have pushed for that... Pink Country Time is the best you cant go wrong with that.

HEY TONY HOW DOES THE SHRINK FEEL NOW KNOWING HE INVITED THIS CLOWN OVER TO HIS HOUSE.FOR ALL SHRINK KNOWS ABOUT HIM HE COULD BE WANTED ON AMERICAS MOST WANTED.THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER ALLOW ANYBODY YOU DONT KNOW FROM THESE FORUMS TO YOUR HOUSE.I DONT WANT TO SCARE SHRINK AND SCARLET BUT HOW WELL DO THEY KNOW THIS MENTAL CASE MOFOME.BIG MISTAKE SHRINK ORDER A NEW ALARM SYSTEM JUST TO MAKE SURE.

THIS IS THE REALITY OF THESE FORUMS NEVER TELL ANYBODY YOU DONT KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE THATS JUST ASKING FOR TROUBLE :doh1

look i got drunk at the odu game one night and invited him.....i'm still catching shit about it!!

i even told him that night...i never thought you'd come:doh1

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Dont ask Kenny Poo, Tony or da Glue, ASK SCARLETT......HAHAHAHA....Let MO rest in peace in his new forum........

Hitdogg