Mo Fo and his cult aka "Purple Kool Aid Gang"

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: Mo Fo and his cult aka "Purple Kool Aid Gang"

sl55,

There will not be a mofome dictatorship here.

He will not dominate this forum as he has his last few...

It's YOUR forum guys!

I see - this place is like the Republic of Rome - well, we all know who Brutus is here.

mofo is the man. If you want a good hard working young man, he the man to go too. Also SBR Forum traffic will be out doing eog this year. Shrink better get better female actors on youtube. beside youtube there like 7 big video sites

Pastorsinalot,

Your buddy mofo is nothing but a worthless pile of shit. He talks tough, might even act (on-line that is) but is a spineless waste of human flesh. He's not a good harding working man, like you claim - he's a fucking con-artist who got busted. Far as SBR traffic goes, who gives a rat's ass? Want to lay odds the increase will be nothing more than his drivel (posts). Glad the ass-wipes over there, this place is far better off without him and his thugs. If you don't like here, then take a flying fuck and walk, no make that run to you butt-buddy over there. Get your own forum and then try to tell Shrink what he should do with is. Have a nice day jackass! :finger004

Apple

Banned

mofo is the man. If you want a good hard working young man, he the man to go too. Also SBR Forum traffic will be out doing eog this year. Shrink better get better female actors on youtube. beside youtube there like 7 big video sites

I guess thats all that matters, right?

mofo will kick the shit outta j-mans phillypino loving ass:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

Hey Shawn,

Nice to see ya here again. You know I think you are a really great guy, can ya do me a small favor please?

Can ya keep yourself outta trouble please, the Filipino comments will end up getting you in trouble.