mofo

Pitumbo

EOG Enthusiast
Re: mofo

thanks pitman, you're my pal for sure.

Mayn figured out that his post came off differently than he intended for it to. it made no sense to me at first, but he cleared that up. Tony is one of the great guys here and one of the reasons i and many others enjoy the place.
you make good points, Mayn is in trouble here.
:+textinb3

but really, he cleared up what he was saying. i was thinkin we may have to go to visit him in VA and you and I could take on Mayn and The Glue in a game of wiffle ball, but Mayn has seen the light.

:+whipping

:cheers

Hahah ok...I'm cool now. I just got :+whippingabout that post...I know Tony is a good dude, and may'n does he post some fine boobies :+excited- Just got pissed b/c I think you are the best non-mod contributor to these forums and thought you should be more respected along with our opinions of you. I was also really upset because I found out from the EOG Blast photos that Dirty looks nothing like his avatar :whatever:

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

we would have to search the schedule and get them vs a good team. you guys have cy meche now, so you've got a staff ace that can shut down the best of them. i was jealous that the royals got Dotel and my Os got Beaz, but i can live with it. Dotel is obviously the much bigger risk, but teams like the Os need to take chances.

They open with the Red Sox @ home. I haven't looked much at the schedule. St Louis always comes to town and they should be competitive this time...

mofome

Banned

I saw the avatar thread. It was a misunderstood rebellion.

it was not misunderstood. i understood why he made it, it was just in poor taste. Thats putting it kindly.

Funny that online gambling would garner such a response but the war in Iraq is not worthy of such an outrageous e-response.

:+clueless

mofome

Banned

Hahah ok...I'm cool now. I just got :+whippingabout that post...I know Tony is a good dude, and may'n does he post some fine boobies :+excited- Just got pissed b/c I think you are the best non-mod contributor to these forums and thought you should be more respected along with our opinions of you. I was also really upset because I found out from the EOG Blast photos that Dirty looks nothing like his avatar :whatever:

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO deeds has a flat top now a days, thats all i need to know.

thanks for the words bud, they are humbling and very kind of you to say.

yeah mayn is a great dude, but as he mentioned, he may be in need of a drink. we can all relate to that.

you playing any props on the game tomorrow? ive seen some wild shit that you can bet on.

it was not misunderstood. i understood why he made it, it was just in poor taste. Thats putting it kindly.

Funny that online gambling would garner such a response but the war in Iraq is not worthy of such an outrageous e-response.

I also know why he made it, I have made many references to the people in power making democracy fascism, but knowing people that served this country , I would not make such a statement as that avatar.:smokesmal

mofome

Banned

I also know why he made it, I have made many references to the people in power making democracy fascism, but knowing people that served this country , I would not make such a statement as that avatar.:smokesmal

yeah there are many things about the country that arent right, imo, but online wagering shouldnt create that kind of a response. most countries have no such thing, its a luxury. certainly one that should not be taken away from us, but if thats the worst thing that happens to any of us, we're very lucky people.

there are many things about whats going on in the world right now that are laughable and embarrassing to our country, but i wouldnt deface something that is supposed to symbolize whats good.

<table class="calBorderBg cal" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="581"><tbody><tr><td class="calHomeBg" height="67"><table class="calHomeBg" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="81"><tbody><tr><td class="calL" width="15"> 22

</td> <td class="calR" width="66"> vs CLE
7:10 PM
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <!-- BEGIN DATE --> <td class="calHomeBg" height="67"> <table class="calHomeBg" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="81"> <tbody><tr> <td class="calL" width="15"> 23

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <!-- BEGIN DATE --> <td class="calHomeBg" height="67"> <table class="calHomeBg" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="81"> <tbody><tr> <td class="calL" width="15"> 24

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <!-- BEGIN DATE --> <td class="calHomeBg" height="67"> <table class="calHomeBg" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="81"> <tbody><tr> <td class="calL" width="15"> 25

</td> <td class="calR" width="66"> vs SEA
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <!-- BEGIN DATE --> <td class="calHomeBg" height="67"> <table class="calHomeBg" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="81"> <tbody><tr> <td class="calL" width="15"> 26

6:10 PM
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr><tr><td colspan="7" class="calPageBg"> </td></tr> <tr> <!-- BEGIN DATE --> <td class="calHomeBg" height="67"> <table class="calHomeBg" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="81"> <tbody><tr> <td class="calL" width="15"> 27

1:10 PM
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <!-- BEGIN DATE --> <td class="calHomeBg" height="67"> <table class="calHomeBg" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="81"> <tbody><tr> <td class="calL" width="15"> 28

</td> <td class="calR" width="66"> vs BAL
6:10 PM
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <!-- BEGIN DATE --> <td class="calHomeBg" height="67"> <table class="calHomeBg" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="81"> <tbody><tr> <td class="calL" width="15"> 29

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <!-- BEGIN DATE --> <td class="calHomeBg" height="67"> <table class="calHomeBg" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="81"> <tbody><tr> <td class="calL" width="15"> 30

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <!-- BEGIN DATE --> <td class="calInactiveBg" height="65"> <table class="calInactiveBg" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="81"> <tbody><tr> <td class="calL" width="15"> 31
</td> <td class="calR" width="66">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <!-- BEGIN DATE --> <td class="calPastBg" height="65"> <table class="calPastBg" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="81"> <tbody><tr> <td class="calL" width="15">
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned

the O's games are during the week don't matter to me

haha na i would rather see a couple teams i dont see every day. ive watched almost every Os game since i was 5. That way we can both pull for KC and sit near some people who dare walk into the park and root for someone else. they will regret that decision.

haha na i would rather see a couple teams i dont see every day. ive watched almost every Os game since i was 5. That way we can both pull for KC and sit near some people who dare walk into the park and root for someone else. they will regret that decision.

Yes this is true. The last game I went to , I was out numbered by white sox fans...luckily I didn't get in a fight . :cheers

mofome

Banned

Yes this is true. The last game I went to , I was out numbered by white sox fans...luckily I didn't get in a fight . :cheers

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

out numbered at home?

if the white sox come to town we will say

IT was sad, but everyone and their motherfucker was a white sox fan cuz they won world championship ! Check out the schedule . I will give you my cell number later dude. I'm going to opening day this year.

Pitumbo

EOG Enthusiast

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO deeds has a flat top now a days, thats all i need to know.

thanks for the words bud, they are humbling and very kind of you to say.

yeah mayn is a great dude, but as he mentioned, he may be in need of a drink. we can all relate to that.

you playing any props on the game tomorrow? ive seen some wild shit that you can bet on.

got some chi +7 -104 I was able to get at mansion before they cut us off.

now i have limited my offshore exposure big time because of all the bs...lost a lot in the neteller fiasco as well

the investor in me would buy some chicago money line along with peyton to win mvp at even odds (likely in the event indy wins) to get a return...but unfortunately i am not comfortable maintaining a healthy balance offshore right now.

good luck to you!

mofome

Banned

IT was sad, but everyone and their motherfucker was a white sox fan cuz they won world championship ! Check out the schedule . I will give you my cell number later dude. I'm going to opening day this year.

sounds like a good deal. i havent had a chance to see many places, would be good times. how far do you live from the stadium? obviously we would not be driving?

maybe we can get panthers daughter down there? just dont tell law.
:eye:

mofome

Banned

got some chi +7 -104 I was able to get at mansion before they cut us off.

now i have limited my offshore exposure big time because of all the bs...lost a lot in the neteller fiasco as well

the investor in me would buy some chicago money line along with peyton to win mvp at even odds (likely in the event indy wins) to get a return...but unfortunately i am not comfortable maintaining a healthy balance offshore right now.

good luck to you!

yeah thats a nice line to have it at.
thats a pretty bright way to play it...havent heard many others mention playing it that way. as u mentioned, thats more 'investing' than gambling.

you, my friend, should post more often.

i would guess there are other people in the world that have thought along the same lines that you have, but its still a pretty original way to look at the game and original thinking always makes for the best reads.

bol to you as well.

sounds like a good deal. i havent had a chance to see many places, would be good times. how far do you live from the stadium? obviously we would not be driving?

maybe we can get panthers daughter down there? just dont tell law.
:eye:

I will be living a little ways from the stadium . Not too far but I can book a hotel right there next to it. No problem.

mofome

Banned

I will be living a little ways from the stadium . Not too far but I can book a hotel right there next to it. No problem.

no metro down there? is the stadium in the middle of the city? what do we do if panther finds out we touched some ladies on their boobies?? i guess he will want us to pay him a large some of loot not to tell his daughter.

no metro down there? is the stadium in the middle of the city? what do we do if panther finds out we touched some ladies on their boobies?? i guess he will want us to pay him a large some of loot not to tell his daughter.

Its right off of a main highway. There are motels across the street. I don't want to subject you to any woman I have around. I can pick you up at the air port and get right to the shit!:houra