Mr. Mechanical's Chases Baseball

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Re: Mr. Mechanical's Chases Baseball

Thread Record: 17-0 (+17.00 units) (+$850) (2 pending)

plays for monday aug 25

chase 16
d) royals Over 9.5 (-1.10) $520 to win $473

chase 20
a) tigers Under 10 (-1.05) $53 to win $50

thats it for monday.............

chase 14 (marlins Over) will resume with play (d) on tuesday aug 26

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

working as expected...

Thread Record: 19-0 (+19.00 units) (+$950) (1 pending)

back on tuesday..

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

big card and i spend all of 10 minutes on this now.... so be careful, should you follow..

Thread Record: 19-0 (+19.00 units) (+$950) (1 pending)

plays for tuesday aug 26

chase 14
d) florida Over 8.5 (-1.10) $464 to win $422

chase 21
a) tigers Over 8.5 (-1.15) $58 to win $50

chase 22
a) redsox Under 9.5 (-1.10) $55 to win $50

chase 23
a) Jays Over 7 (-1.05) $53 to win $50

chase 24
a) ariz Under 7 (-1.10) $55 to win $50

thats it...

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Thread Record: 22-0 (+22.00 units) (+$1100) (2 pending)

big win on the marlins Over tonight.

back on wednesday

SSI

CSFBB

EOG Member

Mind giving a heads up for the NHL system? Been working on a home chase system that seems to have a good result...

Thanks,

CSFBB

BTW-Congrats on a great MLB season...

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thanks, ill run a thread in the NHL room.......

im also going to do this for college and pro-football.............. same pattern of betting, that is.............. but ill be handicapping the totals and not playing an individual team to go Over or Under, as im doing in baseball. Ill explain it, in the college and pro football threads...

Record for Thread: 22-0 (+22.00 units) (+$1100) (2 pending)

plays for wednesday aug 27

chase 22
b) redsox Under 10.5 (-1.10) $116 to win $105

chase 24
b) ariz Under 7.5 (-1.10) $116 to win $105

chase 25
a) Jays Under 9 (-1.10) $55 to win $50

chase 26
a) mets Over 8.5 (-1.10) $55 to win $50

as long as i can make (+1 unit) or profit (for a daily average)(year round), i will be pleased...... anything more is gravy........... for this thread, i am up (+22 units) in 13 days........... so quite a bit ahead here..

no additions..

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Ryan,,,,,ive heard of it but do not play it......... if anyone has any info for Ryan, please start another thread or PM him........... im trying not to junk this thread up........

thanks

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Record for Thread: 24-0 (+24.00 units) (+$1200) (2 pending)

play for thursday aug 28

chase 22
c) redsox Under 9.5 (-1.10) $243 to win $221

chase 24 (dbacks Under) will resume on friday aug 29...

i will be posting a college football Chase thread later today........... with the same setup that im using here.......... except i will be using some limited handicapping for the totals..

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

rolling boys, thats (+25 units) in 15 days..

Record for thread: 25-0 (+$1250) (+25.00 units) (1 pending)

back on friday with the entire card......... its time to begin the college football season..

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Record for Thread: 25-0 (+25.00 units) (+$1250) (1 pending)

plays for friday aug 29

chase 24
c) dbacks Under 9 (-1.10) $243 to win $221

chase 27
a) reds Under 8.5 (-1.05) $53 to win $50

chase 28
a) mets Under 9 (-1.10) $55 to win $50

no additions.

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

0-2 with a terrible Push thrown in --- on friday...

Thread Record: 25-0 (+25.00 units) (+$1250) (2 pending)

plays for saturday aug 30

chase 24
d) ariz Under 7.5 (-1.20) $557 to win $464

chase 27
b) reds Under 9.5 (-1.20) $124 to win $103

chase 28
a) mets Under 8.5 (-1.15) $58 to win $50

chase 29
a) hou Under 9 (-1.10) $55 to win $50

no additions..

SSI

tool21

EOG Dedicated

SSI,

I'm on the Arizona under 7.5 with you. I projected it around 6.5 and it is due for you to hit. Good luck on this play hope it goes your way!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Thread Record: 26-0 (+26.00 units) (+$1300) (3 pending)

plays for sunday aug 31

chase 24
e) arizona Under 7.5 (-1.20) $1225 to win $1021

chase 27
c) reds Under 8.5 (-1.10) $250 to win $227

chase 29
b) houston Under 9 (-1.10) $116 to win $105

chase 30
a) padres Over 7 (-1.10) $55 to win $50

chase 31
a) wash Over 8.5 (-1.05) $53 to win $50

no additions.

SSI

tool21

EOG Dedicated

If you don't hit that under you're a wreck SSI. Best of luck..

SSI

EOG Dedicated

well ive got 2 shots to win it (counting tonight)... so yes i need to win it...

however what im posting here is part of 2 systems that are over 170-0 on the season.

i have been to (Play F) twice this year, if i lose tonight, ill have another one to play...

im prepared to carry this thru......... so "whatever will be", i guess...

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

yes today im going to have to make my third play (f) on the season. Fortunately i have won the other two...

as i stated earlier, im prepared to make this bet... a good chunk of this will be with a local today and the rest is at betjam and greek...

for next season, im looking into the best way to play this and regardless of this game, i will be playing this next season...

if you notice, the dbacks have not played 10 straight Overs, so this play falls into the old "Action Chase" system, if some of you recall that.... and no team has played 11 straight Overs or Unders this season and only one has played that many in the last 3 season.........

for next season, ill be playing the same system, fade a team that has a streak of 5 straight Overs or Unders, for a max of 6 times....... and the other part will be based on Handicapping.... The handicapping side will be limited to only 1 or 2 open at a time and the rest will be the fading of the streak of 5.......

well enough rambling, on to the play...

Record for thread: 28-0 (+28.00 units) (+$1400) (3 pending)

plays for monday sept 1

chase 24
f) dbacks Under 9 (+1.00) $2246 to win $2246

this is quoted and taken at greek and betjam, the remaining part of this play will be with my Local... he may have the line 9.5 (-1.10).... as all of his lines are (-1.10) for baseball totals and the line is shaded to the Over.. so we will see...

chase 30
b) padres Over 7.5 (-1.20) $126 to win $105

the reds are off today, so chase 27 will resume on tuesday with play (d)

for anyone really following this closely, this Ariz Under, came about by Ariz playing 4 straight Unders, preceding this streak... i went with them to play another Under.......... there was a reason for this, in fact i have been doing this for quite a while............ if you need some more explanation, let me know...

for now ill pull for RJ and Pinerio............ Webb really killed this last night..

im rolling the dice today, so lets see what happens..

SSI

heart222

EOG Veteran

Hi Besat of luck. If I understand corectly this will have cost you around 80 units effectivly blowing 1/2 a season. Didnt K.C. do the same early in April? As you know I dont like martingales. Whats wrong with losing 1-2-4-8-16 units 31 units and thats it im not even sure that going for the 16 is worth it. if you lose 1-2-4-8 15 units you can make that back in a month. just my thought.
I know your going to do NBA I resarched NBA last yr and noticed that 2 teams had 7 game streaks and one san a had a 10 so I will probably bet game 6 and 7 even and then possibly look at game 8 atthe most. why risk a whole season because of history. regards your friend heart222

95cherokee33s

EOG Member

yes today im going to have to make my third play (f) on the season. Fortunately i have won the other two...

SSI

Followers beware. He HAS lost an (f) chase this season. Remember the Runline Chase? So maybe it wasn't on this "Action" chase or whatever, but you have lost an (f) play, and I can't remember exactly but there may have been two huge losses. I remember the period where you went into a huge string of losses. SSI is always coming up with new chases, and some of them work for a while, but he always ends in the negative. This play may win, but follow in caution.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

cheapseats, it made no difference at the time of post and wager, both betjam and greek were (Under 9)(+1.00)....

cherokee: yes the runline chase had a loss, it may have had 2 or 3.... there was no 100% way to accurately play that.......

as for a team going Over or Under 11 times in a row, this season. it hasnt happened......... it happened once in 2007 and zero times in 2006... those statements are fact..

and another thing, i believe that i have cautioned people in this thread to beware, this style of play is not for everyone. but thanks for the repetition.

SSI

tool21

EOG Dedicated

SSI, only looking at 2 years of data isn't enough buddy. Maybe I don't hope you hit this play just so i can tell you I told you so.......chasing isn't the answer to 'winning'. Just think about what you're doing today.....you're betting $2,000+ on a coinflip - that's all it is. I don't care if you say it hasn't happened in 2 years.....it is a coinflip at this point. Best of wishes!

95cherokee33s

EOG Member

This chase he is doing isn't even the 11 times in a row of unders/overs. I think they have only played 5 previous overs. He stated that earlier, but not real sure where this "action chase" is coming from. I agree, this is not smart betting, and guaranteed eventually to make you lose lots.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

8 runs in 4 innings......you need a miracle buddy. There are better ways to lose $4,442 than to do it like this. Follow someone on the forum who is winning money there are quite a few of them. Chasing will get you no where. Like i said much earlier, if you can't win money betting flat you're not going to win money chasing....

95cherokee33s

EOG Member

Don't worry, SSI will disappear for about a month, and then have a brand new system which will make us all millions.