O'Donnell makes light of witchcraft comment

Re: O'Donnell makes light of witchcraft comment

Huge difference!!Allan West has a brain and is not stupid like the other 2 dingbats.Next......

Attention Marxist misogynist:

Maybe you'd feel less angry and frustrated if you went out and raped a woman. I mean, it's not like your union would fire you or anything.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Attention Marxist misogynist:

Maybe you'd feel less angry and frustrated if you went out and raped a woman. I mean, it's not like your union would fire you or anything.
You are fucking retarded!!I answered your stupid question and now you are saying to rape a women.You are a sick fucking retarded bastard.I can see why you are still a virgin and a closet homo you sick fucking retarded bastard.You are one disgusting piece of shit!!!Maybe that is what you do up in Canada you sick fuck but to even say that say's alot about what kind of piece of shit you are!! Don't ever come to America you piece of shit!!!

You did not answer any question(s). All you've done is expose yourself as the anti-American, Marxist woman-hater you are.

"Sarah Palin is a dingbat"
"Sharon Angle is a nut job"
"Christine O'Donnell is a censored, censored, censored"

No character assassinations against Rand Paul, Allen West, Pat Toomey or Marco Rubio? How come? These folks all stand for the same values and principles. :+clueless

You and I both know why. And any rational, objective, intelligent reader sees the light.

And yes, of course I was being serious about your union not firing you for raping a woman. That's what unions do: protect bottom of the barrel scum.

Go ahead, curse name call and have one of your famous temper tantrums -- you know I'm right. You're nothing but a hemorrhoid latching onto Barney Frank's ass, hence your apropos nickname. (Yuck!)

tank

EOG Dedicated

You did not answer any question(s). All you've done is expose yourself as the anti-American, Marxist woman-hater you are.

"Sarah Palin is a dingbat"
"Sharon Angle is a nut job"
"Christine O'Donnell is a censored, censored, censored"

No character assassinations against Rand Paul, Allen West, Pat Toomey or Marco Rubio? How come? These folks all stand for the same values and principles. :+clueless

You and I both know why. And any rational, objective, intelligent reader sees the light.

And yes, of course I was being serious about your union not firing you for raping a woman. That's what unions do: protect bottom of the barrel scum.

You sir, are the hemorrhoid latching to Barney Frank's ass -- hence your appropos nickname.
Yes I did answer it you disgusting piece of shit.They are both stupid like you !!What part of this answer do you not understand stupid piece of shit??
Have any of these others said the same stupid shit that these 2 have????????????And to really show just how stupid you are.....the union has nothing to do with a civil case you stupid disgusting piece of shit.It is low wage uneducated stupid pieces of shit like you that pretend to be American that give real Americans a bad name you low life disgusting piece of shit.You are lower than shit.All you have done with your stupid comments is prove you have no wife or daughter[And I thank God for that]because disgusting pieces of shit like you deserve to be closet homo's the rest of your life and not lower the gene pool with your low IQ.

Yes I did answer it you disgusting piece of shit.They are both stupid like you !!What part of this answer do you not understand stupid piece of shit??
Have any of these others said the same stupid shit that these 2 have????????????And to really show just how stupid you are.....the union has nothing to do with a civil case you stupid disgusting piece of shit.It is low wage uneducated stupid pieces of shit like you that pretend to be American that give real Americans a bad name you low life disgusting piece of shit.You are lower than shit.All you have done with your stupid comments is prove you have no wife or daughter[And I thank God for that]because disgusting pieces of shit like you deserve to be closet homo's the rest of your life and not lower the gene pool with your low IQ.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Y
]
Yes of course you would be serious about a stupid question like this.Unions have nothing to do with civil cases but according to our sick disgusting Canadian piece of shit he thinks unions can override a felony case and keep someone out of prison.You are the dumbest most disgusting retarded piece of shit I have ever seen.

Thank God this is all you have instead of suggesting someone go rape a women you retarded sick disgusting piece of shit.

Well, you seem to have deep seeded anger issues and an inferiority complex toward beautiful, articulate members of the opposite sex.

Just sayin'

tank

EOG Dedicated

Well, you seem to have deep seeded anger issues and an inferiority complex toward beautiful, articulate members of the opposite sex.

Just sayin'

No what you are saying is to rape someone you sick Canadian scumbag.I am not the one with deep seeded issues like you have proven with your rape comments you sick piece of shit.

No what you are saying is to rape someone you sick Canadian scumbag.I am not the one with deep seeded issues like you have proven with your rape comments you sick piece of shit.

You and 'Manny' are VERY deranged, but oh so fun to smash around like pinatas. :thumbsup

tank

EOG Dedicated

You and 'Manny' are VERY deranged, but oh so fun to smash around like pinatas. :thumbsup
Another attempt to deflect you sick disgusting piece of shit.If we are deranged what do you call some sick piece of shit that recommends rape??I thank God you are not an American you disgusting piece of shit.

Another attempt to deflect you sick disgusting piece of shit.If we are deranged what do you call some sick piece of shit that recommends rape??

No deflection. I assure you, I was quite serious, seeing how you harbor such a low opinion of the opposite sex, which stems from your own deep feelings of inadequacy and insecurity.

Go for it, Mr. Misogynist! :houra

<object width="640" height="385">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wHTylGjl7I4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

tank

EOG Dedicated

No deflection. I assure you, I was quite serious, seeing how you harbor such a low opinion of the opposite sex, which stems from your own deep feelings of inadequacy and insecurity.
:LMAOYes I am the one who is married while you are still a virgin and have never had a girlfriend but I am the one with deep feelings of inadequacies and promote rape like you do!!:LMAOShould I bring your adoptive mother in the conversation to really show how you feel about women ??Nah I will just continue to let everyone else see what kind of disgusting piece of shit you really are you sick loser.Keep digging that grave homo!!No one will notice since you have been a fraud your whole life pretend American.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T5aJAyBp_S8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T5aJAyBp_S8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

• <small>October 15, 2010, 7:03 PM ET</small>
O?Donnell Outpaces Coons in Fund-raising

Christine O?Donnell, Delaware?s Republican Senate candidate, surprised her Democratic opponent, Chris Coons, by raising more than twice as much money in the three months ending Sept. 30, according to the campaigns.

O?Donnell also has twice as much money in the bank for the final stretch of the campaign.

O?Donnell?s campaign and Federal Election Commission records show that the Republican raised $3.9 million in July, August and September; Coons reported raising $1.5 million.

She also ended the quarter with a bigger bank balance ? $2.6 million ? compared with Coons?s $1.3 million, fund-raising reports show. O?Donnell was the upset winner of a Republican primary in August, beating Republican Rep. Michael Castle, who was considered a shoo-in for the Senate seat formerly held by Vice President Joe Biden.

Biden and President Barack Obama traveled to Wilmington, Del., today for a fund-raiser for Coons.

Before the debate, Rasmussen's latest poll had the "stupid @$#%" down 11 points, with a 4-5 point MOE...so already, she's slashed a 20+ point lead by half heading into the home stretch, just like she did against RINO Mike Castle.

O'Donnell has twice as much $$$ as the bearded Marxist AND the illegal Kenyan and Sheriff Joe are campaigning against her hard (because the are so confident there's no way she can win, right tank?). Scott Brown, anyone?

Two more weeks to go before George Soros' predicted "avalanche" buries all his progressives and RINOs! :houra

Tank is deeply depressed.

Joe you honestly cant think she is a viable candidate to lead our country and the responsibilities that go with it do you?

I mean this is funny and all and I enjoy the back and forth but come on.

You havent tied your hopes to this wacky loon have you?

Odonnell is really out in left field. She makes Palin look presidential. And I thought that was near impossible.

Please tell me this is just for giggles. Tell me you REALLY TRULY believe either of them are what this country REALLY needs.

I'll let you in on a little secret,just between you and me, People very high up in the Republican party DO NOT WANT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE Sarah Palin to be the nominee.

I cant stand Obama now,I couldnt stand him a year before he even announced he was running. So this isnt coming from a slanted point of view.

I'm not the smartest person around this subject,but I do know enough to say that if Sarah Palin and Christine O’Donnell are the best that side can come up with,
then they are worse off than this country is with Obama.And that as you know is almost blasphemy to say because we all know this country needs a wrecking ball.

Joe you honestly cant think she is a viable candidate to lead our country and the responsibilities that go with it do you?

I mean this is funny and all and I enjoy the back and forth but come on.

You havent tied your hopes to this wacky loon have you?

Yes and yes.

She's anti-progressive which means she's overqualified.

It's almost like she thinks this is a reality show.If by some crazy wierd sideways magic trick she was in the white house,
I could just see her sitting down and saying "ok now what.whats next?"
Its almost like a spoof.Like a SNL skit made her famous and she got big headed and now thinks she is a serious viable candidate.
Its almost like she has tricked herself into thinking she is smart.

1 thing that's certain.
If she was president she will bring the jokes and they wont be laughing with her...

Bush was good for some laughs but this chick is a laugh factory unto herself.

CC, why worry?

All senators do is vote and Christine O'Donnell is part of the new conservative Tea Party block (Pat Toomey, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Sharon Angle, Mike Lee and many more) headed to Washington to drain the swamp of all the progressive alligators.

Nothing else matters.

Christine O'Donnell - Chris Coons Debate Healthcare

<object width="480" height="385">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CaQxcYOYKgc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

tank

EOG Dedicated

Church, State and the First Amendment: What O’Donnell needs to know

Church, State and the First Amendment: What O

Delaware Republican Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell's question "Where in the [COLOR=#366388 ! important][COLOR=#366388 ! important]Constitution[/COLOR][/COLOR] is the separation of church and state?" in an exchange Oct. 19 over teaching creationism in public schools tells us something about her but also reminds us of how often America's bedrock principles on government and religion are misunderstood.
Democratic candidate Chris Coons was quick to tell O'Donnell that religion and government are kept separate by the First Amendment.
"You're telling me that's in the First Amendment?" she responded.
Indeed it is. Here's a quick take on what the First Amendment says -- and doesn't say:
Keeping government out of religion and religion out of government is a core principle of the First Amendment. The first 16 words say, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." That means government can't limit our personal faith or favor one religion over others. It also means that creationism cannot be taught in America's public schools.

Just go away Christine!!You will always be remembered as the dumbest candidate ever.It is a title that no one will ever take away from you.

There is no "wall of separation" or "separation of church and state" in the Constitution. Period.

One good research study on a radical progressive judge named Hugo Black tells all you need to know. He wrote the majority opinion on removing prayer from school too.

Progressives have been lying about this since 1947 (Everson v. Board of Education), and Coons being the good little bearded Marxist regurgitated this disemboweled talking point for all the ignorant sheep on the LEFT.

Score another victory for Christine O'Donnell. :thumbsup

Wow! That Republican tidal wave heading toward Washington must larger than I thought...even ABC News got it right! :blink:

”So you’re telling me the separation of church and state is found in the First Amendment?” repeated O’Donnell.

“Government shall make no establishment of religion,” Coons replied.

“That’s in the First Amendment?” asked O’Donnell.

The First Amendment states that “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”

But it does not specifically state that there should be a “separation of church and state” as has been popularly construed.

http://abcnews.go.com/story?id=11916940

Progressivism in a nutshell:

"All this talk about rules....we make them up as we go along."
-- Alcee Hastings

2938u4ji23

Chris Coons can’t name the five freedoms in the First Amendment

By Michelle Malkin • October 19, 2010 12:57 PM

That’s right. Delaware Democratic Senate candidate Chris Coons can’t name the five freedoms in the First Amendment.

But all you’ll hear from the MSM today is that Christine O’Donnell — correctly — questioned Coons’ claim that the phrase “the separation of church and state” appears in the First Amendment.

Coons’ ignorance doesn’t fit the O’Donnell bashers’ narrative. So they’ll pretend this didn’t happen: Read:
Delaware GOP Senate nominee Christine O’Donnell questioned on Tuesday whether the Constitution provides for the separation of church and state.

The comment came during a debate on WDEL radio with Democratic opponent Chris Coons, who argued that local schools should teach science rather than religion, at which point O’Donnell jumped in. “Where in the Constitution is the separation of church and state?” she asked.

The audience at Widener Law School was taken aback, with shouts of “whoa” and laughter coming from the crowd.

Coons then pointed to the First Amendment, which states: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”

“You’re telling me the First Amendment does?” O’Donnell interrupted to ask.

Following the next question, Coons revisited the remark — likely thinking he had caught O’Donnell in a flub — saying, “I think you’ve just heard from my opponent in her asking ‘where is the separation of church and state’ show that she has a fundamental misunderstanding.”

“That’s in the First Amendment?” O’Donnell again asked.
“Yes,” Coons responded.

O’Donnell was later able to score some points of her own off the remark, revisiting the issue to ask Coons if he could identify the “five freedoms guaranteed in the First Amendment.”

Coons named the separation of church and state, but could not identify the others — the freedoms of speech, press, to assemble and petition — and asked that O’Donnell allow the moderators ask the questions.

“I guess he can’t,” O’Donnell said. :LMAO
Yep, when he got caught with his own intellectual pants down, Coons runs to the moderators for cover.

Listen to the whole radio debate at WDEL here.

It’s obvious from O’Donnell’s very specific challenge to Coons during the debate that she knows perfectly well about the establishment and free exercise of religion clauses in the First Amendment.

It’s obvious that Coons is not only unfamiliar with the rest of the First Amendment, but also that he is wholly unfamiliar with where the phrase “separation of church and state” originated.

And it’s obvious from the warped, gleeful spin on this exchange just how in the tank for Democrats the “objective” press — protected by our precious, poorly understood, and frquently squandered First Amendment — really is.

Ramesh Ponnuru at NRO also agrees: “Some bloggers and tv commentators have seized on remarks by Christine O’Donnell to suggest that she is unaware that the First Amendment prohibits the establishment of religion. I don’t think that’s right. What she denies is that the First Amendment requires ‘the separation of church and state.'

And this dunderhead wants to be a senator? Other than Stewart Smalley, the Bearded Marxist is the dumbest candidate ever! :doh1

tank

EOG Dedicated

There is no "wall of separation" or "separation of church and state" in the Constitution. Period.

One good research study on a radical progressive judge named Hugo Black tells all you need to know. He wrote the majority opinion on removing prayer from school too.

Progressives have been lying about this since 1947 (Everson v. Board of Education), and Coons being the good little bearded Marxist regurgitated this disemboweled talking point for all the ignorant sheep on the LEFT.

Score another victory for Christine O'Donnell. :thumbsup
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof. ...

While the words are not in the first amendment everyone knows what it means.The Supreme Court has decided on this already so I will take it that it is correct.
Funny how the people that say it is infringing on them are trying to do the same thing.She is saying the school boards should decide on it , but if the school board is made up of all Muslims and want the Koran taught in school with taxpayers money then she would be the first to say it is wrong since it does not suit her agenda.
Most conservatives know it is the right thing but O'Donnel just proves she has an agenda to impose her will on others like a good little fanatic she is.

tank

EOG Dedicated

That’s right. Delaware Democratic Senate candidate Chris Coons can’t name the five freedoms in the First Amendment.

But all you’ll hear from the MSM today is that Christine O’Donnell — correctly — questioned Coons’ claim that the phrase “the separation of church and state” appears in the First Amendment.

Coons’ ignorance doesn’t fit the O’Donnell bashers’ narrative. So they’ll pretend this didn’t happen: Read:

Yep, when he got caught with his own intellectual pants down, Coons runs to the moderators for cover.

It’s obvious from O’Donnell’s very specific challenge to Coons during the debate that she knows perfectly well about the establishment and free exercise of religion clauses in the First Amendment.

It’s obvious that Coons is not only unfamiliar with the rest of the First Amendment, but also that he is wholly unfamiliar with where the phrase “separation of church and state” originated.

And it’s obvious from the warped, gleeful spin on this exchange just how in the tank for Democrats the “objective” press — protected by our precious, poorly understood, and frquently squandered First Amendment — really is.

Ramesh Ponnuru at NRO also agrees: “Some bloggers and tv commentators have seized on remarks by Christine O’Donnell to suggest that she is unaware that the First Amendment prohibits the establishment of religion. I don’t think that’s right. What she denies is that the First Amendment requires ‘the separation of church and state.'

And this dunderhead wants to be a senator? Other than Stewart Smalley, the Bearded Marxist is the dumbest candidate ever! :doh1
Coons never got the chance to say anything more.With dummy interrupting him and the moderator going on to the next question how could he have answered anymore??I love the fools defending the undefendable.When a room full of law students gasp and you can hear students in the background laughing and saying she is stupid is priceless.Now the fanatics are coming out of the woodshed trying to defend this stupid creature makes my day.

tank

EOG Dedicated

I love how they are trying to turn it around and say Coons could not name the 5 when he was not even asked too.:LMAOWatch the video!!This is comedy gold here.Idiot girl makes a fool of herself and they lie and try to turn it around!Only Fox idiots are eating this shit up.God help us!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

BTW O'donnel did not even know what the 14th, 16th, and 17 amendments were and had to be told!!:LMAOYou won't hear Fox bringing that up will you??The sheep get more dumber everyday!!:LMAO

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof. ...

While the words are not in the first amendment everyone knows what it means.The Supreme Court has decided on this already so I will take it that it is correct.
Funny how the people that say it is infringing on them are trying to do the same thing.She is saying the school boards should decide on it , but if the school board is made up of all Muslims and want the Koran taught in school with taxpayers money then she would be the first to say it is wrong since it does not suit her agenda.
Most conservatives know it is the right thing but O'Donnel just proves she has an agenda to impose her will on others like a good little fanatic she is.

The First Amendment could not be more explicit. It says Congress shall make no law.

The Constitution does not limit nor prohibit a local school board from it's own decision making.

The only "agenda" here is by the progressives, who believe, as always, that the federal government has a right and moral imperative to interfere and micro-manage everything. Where that right originates is anybody's guess (Karl Marx???), but sure ain't the Constitution. Btw, how's the current top-down unionized education system working for the kids?

In the eyes of radical progressives like Coons, Everson may be "settled law", but in the eyes of originalists (Chief Justice William Rehnquist totally annihilates the "separation of church and state" myth here: Rehnquist's Dissent in Wallace v Jaffree (1985) ), it's another bad law that needs to be disposed.

The only branch of government in greater need of an enema than Congress is the Supreme Court.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Wow! That Republican tidal wave heading toward Washington must larger than I thought...even ABC News got it right! :blink:

Progressivism in a nutshell:

"All this talk about rules....we make them up as we go along."
-- Alcee Hastings

2938u4ji23
ABC News is not siding with the nut!!I'll take the gasp's and laughter from the law students as a primer for Christine.:houra

tank

EOG Dedicated

The only "agenda" here is by the progressives, who believe, as always, that the federal government has a right and moral imperative to interfere and micro-manage everything. Where that right originates is anybody's guess (Karl Marx???), but sure ain't the Constitution. Btw, how's that working for education?
t.
It originated by the guy who wrote it!!!!Jefferson!!!
The separation of church and state is a legal and political principle derived from various documents of several of the Founders of the United States. The First Amendment to the United States Constitution reads "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof ...." The modern concept is often credited to the writings of English philosopher John Locke, but the phrase "separation of church and state" is generally traced to an 1802 letter by Thomas Jefferson to the Danbury Baptists, where Jefferson spoke of the combined effect of the Establishment Clause and the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment. His purpose in this letter was to assuage the fears of the Danbury, Connecticut Baptists, and so he told them that this wall had been erected to protect them

tank

EOG Dedicated

The First Amendment could not be more explicit. It says Congress shall make no law.

The Constitution does not limit nor prohibit a local school board from it's own decision making.
Hell yes it does and with good reasons.My tax dollars are not going to go to teach the Koran or the Catholic church's teachings!!!It was to protect EVERYONE!!Everyone has the freedom to choose their OWN religion!!!Tax dollars are not going to go for teaching something I do not support or believe in!!!If you want the Koran taught to your children then move the Hell over to Iran where that is imposed.Then tell me why Muslims are so radical Joe with your way of thinking.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

Pretty straightforward stuff for anyone...unless you're a progressive.

Congress. Can't. That's it. There's no "...but radical judges can prohibit..." or "...and states must..." or any other progressive nonsense.

Eliminating mentions of God from every level and function of government and in the public square is NOT at all what Jefferson was talking about when he made the "wall of separation" comment, which -- sorry Chris Coons -- isn't even mentioned in the Constitution. FYI, the framers who hammered out the First Amendment in 1789 did not even include Jefferson who was in France at the time.

Again, more tyrannical progressive bull shit being shoved down our throats by men and women who fancy themselves as chosen enlightened kings and queens in a monarchy, rather than citizens of a constitutional republic.

"The God who gave us life gave us liberty at the same time...And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure if we have lost the only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are to be violated but with His wrath?"
-- Thomas Jefferson

Amen to that.

May every one of these radical, tyrannical progressives rot in hell.

O?Donnell Was Factually Right, Coons and Widener Law Students Were Shockingly Foolish

Wed, October 20, 2010 at 1:23 AM
By Yomin Postelnik

The First Amendment establishes that Congress shall declare no official nationwide religion. The First Amendment does not ban the mention of religion in public. In fact, it protects same. While far left radicals like Chris Coons may wish to knowingly distort or ignore this fact of American history, it is as shocking as it is sad that the entire student body of a supposedly ?prestigious? law school seemed to be equally ignorant and/or oblivious to our founding principles.

Yes, I know that in saying so I?ve just bucked conventional wisdom, which dictates that self proclaimed Marxist aficionados such as Chris Coons, wise men like Al Franken, erudite speakers like Barney Frank and great thinkers of our times like Howard Dean are the epitome of normal, while hard working Americans and Reagan Democrats, now referred to as ?Tea Party Activists,? are the ?extreme.? Too bad.

The real radical in the O?Donnell-Coons race is Chris Coons, which is patently obvious to anyone who?s reviewed his positions or life experience. Pining that term on O?Donnell, in this race, is like saying that Queen Elizabeth should learn decorum from a more famous O?Donnell of a more Rosie nature. As much should be clear to all Delaware Republicans, Castlonians and Christinians alike.

The false picture portrayed by the media of the O?Donnell-Coons race in general, and of their latest exchange in particular, represents a new low even for Network News. While O?Donnell was able to enumerate the five freedoms actually guaranteed by the First Amendment, Coons was not. Too bad that factoid didn?t make its way to the ?fair and balanced? Democratic media.

As to the issue at hand, the First Amendment guarantees freedom of all religions on the federal level, the ability to express thoughts in public and other similar rights. Coons? use of the amendment as a pretext to ban speech, thought or open discussion in public classrooms is to attribute to the First Amendment all that it is truly against. In so doing, Coons may as well have continued that line of reasoning and gone on to explain how the Second Amendment demands confiscation of all firearms.

In truth, his distortion of the First Amendment should be as offensive to Americans as calling Karl Marx a capitalist would be to a guy like Coons.

A proper reading of the First Amendment would be even more shocking to Coons and Widener Law School company. The Amendment was actually established to protect statewide religious practices from federal interference. One should read the sources that Thomas E. Woods, Jr. so brilliantly brings together in his Politically Incorrect Guide to American History (among them, historian David Hackett Fischer) for more information on this subject.

And it cannot go without saying that Coons also showed a profound ignorance of science, which in its unpoliticized form (in other words, the kind no longer taught in universities), demands logic and shuns dogma; even liberal, conventional dogma. But that?s for a more indepth discussion on the gaping holes in conventional scientific theory. For now, suffice it to say that the foolish nature of liberal dogma is as far reaching as it is wrong.

The main lesson remains as follows: Congressional Democrats have made Chris Dodd, Barney Frank and Tim Geithner in charge of banking during a time of national crisis (Geithner by way of senatorial approval). Less than two short years ago, they sued to make the Grand Statesman of the Century, Mr. Al Franken himself, a full fledged Member of the United States Senate. And they have elevated to the speakership a radical who was commonly referred to as ?San Fran Nan? prior to said elevation.

Yet they persist in calling us ?radicals?? :doh1