Okie State's Marcus Smart attacks PO69

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
Re: Okie State's Marcus Smart attacks PO69

For me that changes nothing

The fan is a 60 year old man, he should know better than to say anything like that.

And he sure was a bad ass, calling Smart a "piece of crap" as he was down on the floor and he was sure Smart wouldn't retaliate. It was quite funny how his whole demeanor changed when Smart got in his face, the guy was apologizing and then ended up falling down after a little shove, haha. He went from billy badass to bitch boy in less than 5 seconds.

If you're gonna get personal and call a guy a piece of crap, don't apologize 2 seconds later when he's in your face.

+1 I heard on ESPN this morning he's had some trouble before... I think with an A&M player.... just another wanna be asshole booster.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

You nailed it to the tee, complete different generation than when I was growing-up. I`ve got beat with belts, clothes hangers, flyswatters, shoes, branches off of a tree, brooms, and I`m sure I left some out. I have three brothers and one sister and not one of us said no or yes to a Adult. It was yes sir, no sir, yes mam or no mam. Noway I could honk a horn for a date like they do these days. I had to meet their parents before I could take their daughter out on a date. The only privacy I had when I was growing-up is, when I met girls at the bowling alley or the skating ring. My parents were real strict just like most of my friends I grew-up with. My parents NEVER gave none of us BRUTAL BEATINGS. It was all because they loved us. When we got punished for two weeks it was for two weeks, not one week. My parents didn`t give in. I look at guys on dates these days, and a lot of them don`t even open the passenger door for their date or open the door of Restraunts. We never thought about putting a hand on our parents, it was all 100% RESPECT. Arcie, you brought up old memories with yout post.

I learned yes sir and yes maam real early... and I've taught it to my nieces and nephews I have helped raised... and to my gf's kids.... I open doors and stand when a lady leaves the table. It's all just a matter of respect. My nephews boss complimented me on how respectful he is at work... made me feel proud

Teddy kgb

Banned

For me that changes nothing.

Really? Look at how heated the guys here got and then think about guys in his neighborhood and work might have thought, the fan might have got his ass kicked at the grocery store tonight all because a thug lied about a racial slur...some of US knew he was full of shit but some bought into the 'Go back to Africa BS' but most Whites are quick to blame their own because of White guilt...

Another filthy fvcking N plays the race card and guys like you says 'nothing changes'....Yep you're right..nothing changes

Funny you think a 60yr old man is a pussy for not throwing down with a 21yr old athlete...I'm sure you would square up in a minute

rainbow

EOG Master

I learned yes sir and yes maam real early... and I've taught it to my nieces and nephews I have helped raised... and to my gf's kids.... I open doors and stand when a lady leaves the table. It's all just a matter of respect. My nephews boss complimented me on how respectful he is at work... made me feel proud
Thats the best feeling in the world when you can feel it inside of you that you did an EXCELLENT job.

tripp

EOG Master

The biggest problem facing our nation's youth is the lack of discipline in the home. And that's due to the growing number of single parents, primarily female, raising kids on their own. And this isn't a racial thing. By the time a young man reaches 14 he's probably larger than his mom or at least stronger than she is. It's get to the point where if he wants go out then he goes out... what's she going to do? Hell, it's hard to whip your own kid anymore without CPS wanting to put you in jail. I'm not saying everyone raised by a single mom turns out bad but I bet if you checked the stats on inmates more were raised in a single parent home vs a home with a man in it. My father always had less problems with kids from dual parent homes than single parent homes as a high school administrator... no matter what color they were.

Not sure hitting children is the solution to discipline.

The goal shouldnt be to have your child obey rules simply because they are scared they will get smacked if they don't. The goal should be to teach them to conscientiously choose to do right.

Scare tactics only work for so long and doesn't teach a child right from wrong. Teaches them they better get away with it when they do something wrong and also teaches them that violence is the way to get people to act as you want them to. Neither are good things.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Really? Look at how heated the guys here got and then think about guys in his neighborhood and work might have thought, the fan might have got his ass kicked at the grocery store tonight all because a thug lied about a racial slur...some of US knew he was full of shit but some bought into the 'Go back to Africa BS' but most Whites are quick to blame their own because of White guilt...

Another filthy fvcking N plays the race card and guys like you says 'nothing changes'....Yep you're right..nothing changes

Funny you think a 60yr old man is a pussy for not throwing down with a 21yr old athlete...I'm sure you would square up in a minute

It's real simple Teddy, he was talking shit and got shoved.... talk shit, get bit....

Teddy kgb

Banned

It's real simple Teddy, he was talking shit and got shoved.... talk shit, get bit....

Agree 100% but why the lie about the racial slur by the kid? That being said I only heard that from Boat and no where else but if its true then the lie about the slur is as bad if not worse then if the fan said it

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Not sure hitting children is the solution to discipline.

The goal shouldnt be to have your child obey rules simply because they are scared they will get smacked if they don't. The goal should be to teach them to conscientiously choose to do right.

Scare tactics only work for so long and doesn't teach a child right from wrong. Teaches them they better get away with it when they do something wrong and also teaches them that violence is the way to get people to act as you want them to. Neither are good things.

It's real simple Tripp... discipline in our schools went to shit when corporal punishment left.... real simple. I NEVER heard a teacher cussed at. Why? Because no one wanted that board on their ass... now? Nothing happens to them... My favorite is 'time out'... yeah, that works. Act like a shit and then you have to go play with your toys in your room.. yeah, that's tough.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Agree 100% but why the lie about the racial slur by the kid? That being said I only heard that from Boat and no where else but if its true then the lie about the slur is as bad if not worse then if the fan said it

I don't disagree if he is lying about the slur....but the booster was wrong too. Buying a ticket shouldn't give anyone the right to abuse another human being...except for the refs... fuck them... I didn't even like myself when I umpired.... lol.

Teddy kgb

Banned

you should tone this shit down. do some research. Smart's been off his rocker a bit the past few games but was basically beloved by some of the best coaches in the nation the past 2 years while at school and playing for the U.S.

First off Fvck you I ain't turning down shit Towel Head...you ain't your Brother so you don't get my respect....secondly I don't give a flying fvck what a 'Coach' says about a negro because they don't gauge players by character they only care about how the mule will help advance their own career

tripp

EOG Master

We dont even know for sure what was said. Just because some fellow texas tech fans wont publicly say they heard their buddy say anything racial doesnt mean it didnt happen. Doesn't mean it did happen either, but when this happened there were a couple players and coaches that went on twitter and said Lubbock is known for saying some fucked up shit to the opposing teams and they act like filth. I think it was Gottlieb that said coach Sutton told him when they went to Lubbock he would never bring his family because the crowd was so terrible.

So a bunch of rednecks backing up another redneck is not exactly a crazy story. The fan also seemed to know he did something really wrong as he was sending texts to media people after the game saying he said something he shouldnt have and felt awful about it.

Although a 60 year old man calling a college kid a piece of crap because he plays for a different basketball team than you root for is pathetic, i doubt that is enough to set off this whole mess. That type of shit gets said somewhat regularly to athletes

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Okie State in its last five games is 1-4 straight up and 0-5 to the number.

tripp

EOG Master

It's real simple Tripp... discipline in our schools went to shit when corporal punishment left.... real simple. I NEVER heard a teacher cussed at. Why? Because no one wanted that board on their ass... now? Nothing happens to them... My favorite is 'time out'... yeah, that works. Act like a shit and then you have to go play with your toys in your room.. yeah, that's tough.
I'm not disagreeing that the examples you gave are not effective disciplinary tools but there is a lot of space between being sent to play with toys and hitting a child and the answer lies in the middle.

And like I said sure hitting a child if they talk out or misbehave might alter the behavior in the moment, but it also teaches them in the future when they are adults that it is perfectly acceptable to beat up somebody if they are not doing what you want. That is what they learned as kids, that violence is how you get what you want from people. Not sure that is the proper message to send.

Kraken

EOG Veteran

You call another man a piece of crap, don't turn around seconds later and start apologizing when he's in your face. He is a pvssy. Doesn't matter what I would do.

Moral of the story, if you're 61, you shouldn't be calling 20 year old kids pieces of crap. Time for Orr to grow up a bit

Brick

EOG Master

This Smart kid is such a great guy its almost a guarantee he will go on record saying he lied about being called a N*gger.

NOT

Teddy kgb

Banned

You call another man a piece of crap, don't turn around seconds later and start apologizing when he's in your face. He is a pvssy. Doesn't matter what I would do.

Moral of the story, if you're 61, you shouldn't be calling 20 year old kids pieces of crap. Time for Orr to grow up a bit

Its not like he ran away or hid behind his wife, really did it look like he cowered? He got pushed and wanted the thug punished, never turned his back or bowed down....you guys are seeing things that are not ther

Teddy kgb

Banned

Send this down? Then send Groovins stupid thread with Joney Detroit...