OT: George Zimmerman-Treyvon Martin Incident *Merged*

Re: What's the forum position in the killing of the fla kid?

Too many people listening to the media and looking at the 12 year old picture that the media put out.

The X

EOG Dedicated

lol - No wonder you're so lost.

in part:

dispatcher: are you following him?

Zimmerman: yeah

dispatcher: we don't need you to do that

Zimmerman: OK

Zimmerman never chased him, running after him as reported.

Yeh and he also stated that Trayvon stared at him and then ran off. And Zim followed. That was in the 911 call. And they told him to leave it alone.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Yeh and he also stated that Trayvon stared at him and then ran off. And Zim followed. That was in the 911 call. And they told him to leave it alone.

Don't bother Raiders with any facts.

The X

EOG Dedicated

:cheers

He's like Carl Everett. "Dinosaurs dont exsist. Cause I've never seen one"

:LMAO

Ray Luca

EOG Master

He was questioned for a couple of hours. You can't hold someone without the DA pressing charges.

Obviously you have never been held...

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Was a joke KR relax. According to the media anyway he's white.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

http://outfront.blogs.cnn.com/2012/...on-martin-shooting-he-was-not-trying-to-help/

Raiders witnesses are saying all different things. You sound like an idiot. There's a video with 2 witnesses who came sprinting out right away and saw Zimmerman on TOP of Trayvon with his face down into the ground. Those women are white, and they came out right after the shot. They disagree with the assesment of the secret witnesses you have.

Zimmerman didn't follow him. Martin started running. Zimmerman told the dispatcher, the dispatcher said don't follow and he didn't follow.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

So I have presented two women who seem respectable and live right where the crime happen, and were outside immediately. Their tale of what happened is quite chilling, and makes Zimmerman look bad. I know Raiders will ignore them though.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Zimmerman didn't follow him. Martin started running. Zimmerman told the dispatcher, the dispatcher said don't follow and he didn't follow.

Yeah, because you were there.:shoot:

Believe it or not, but the guy who killed him isn't going to admit to murdering him or doing anything wrong. The fact that you believe Zimmermans story fully makes you one of the more gullible, retards on the planet.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

how long do you think that they could have held him without charges in this case?

without prob cause 48 hrs, once that is met and its easy up to 40 days before charges filed

without prob cause 48 hrs, once that is met and its easy up to 40 days before charges filed
That sounds way too high, but i will not question you since you know better than me about that stuff.

So I have presented two women who seem respectable and live right where the crime happen, and were outside immediately. Their tale of what happened is quite chilling, and makes Zimmerman look bad. I know Raiders will ignore them though.
No one said Zimmerman was on top. There's over 40 minutes of 911 tapes from many people calling in. Listen to it.

in what country or state are you talking about? Not even close in any State in the US.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Was a joke KR relax. According to the media anyway he's white.

He is White, mostly.

"Hispanic" isn't a race. It's a cultural designation.

According to reports, his Father is Jewish and his Mother (mostly of White descent, but might be mixed?) is from somewhere in South America. But I would say calling him a White Hispanic is also accurate.

J

joeybagadonuts

Yeah, because you were there.:shoot:

Believe it or not, but the guy who killed him isn't going to admit to murdering him or doing anything wrong. The fact that you believe Zimmermans story fully makes you one of the more gullible, retards on the planet.

Exactly what I've been saying since the start.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

http://outfront.blogs.cnn.com/2012/...on-martin-shooting-he-was-not-trying-to-help/

Raiders witnesses are saying all different things. You sound like an idiot. There's a video with 2 witnesses who came sprinting out right away and saw Zimmerman on TOP of Trayvon with his face down into the ground. Those women are white, and they came out right after the shot. They disagree with the assesment of the secret witnesses you have.

Raiders and Teddy were there.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

in what country or state are you talking about? Not even close in any State in the US.

Why would I talk about any other venue but Florida. Now prove me wrong

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

No one said Zimmerman was on top. There's over 40 minutes of 911 tapes from many people calling in. Listen to it.

Watch the eye-witness video I posted you retard. These ladies were the FIRST people outside after the shooting, and they saw Zimmerman on top with Trayvon's face in the ground and Zimmermans hands pressing into his back. He showed no emotion and didn't ask for help. Watch the eye-witness video you dumb fuck, jesus christ.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Really? I had no clue Hispanic wasn't a race I guess Latino would be the proper designation?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Stop it, guys. Don't you realize last week a Black guy bashed a Hispanic's head in California? And then two days prior a White guy was knocked the fuck out by a Black guy. Let's talk about that instead... and not the facts of this particular case.

Show 'em a couple of links, Raiders!!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Raiders only likes the witnesses that refuse to disclose their name, and the 14 year old boy was questioned for hours on end and changed his story multiple times - BECAUSE HE's 14. Funny that Raiders has been chirping about the witness testimony, and I post a testimony from two women who live directly next door to where the shooting happened and were outside within seconds...

The women said the screams stopped right after the gun shot. Why would Zimmerman stop screaming after the shot? Regardless, the women saw how Zimmerman was treating the kid and were appauled. They also disagree with the witnesses that refuse to admit their name.

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

ZIM is Jewish???!!!! mother fucker....im on my way right now with my hunting gear....no fuckin way some black panther shit for brains is gonna put a bounty on my brothers head....Zim you need me call me brother

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Really? I had no clue Hispanic wasn't a race I guess Latino would be the proper designation?

Latino/Hispanic are the same thing.

Both of the following people are Hispanic/Latino ...

David Ortiz

Juan Martin Del Potro

You're telling me these two guys are of the same race? They're both of the "Hispanic" race? No, because it's not a race.

They are both Hispanic, yes, a cultural designation... but they are different races. One is Black... and one is White.

Class is now over.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Timely,Baggs,and Kinger

Not sure if you have sisters but no chance no matter how open you are you want them banging home a homie with a hoodie

Teddy kgb

Banned

I'm not sure what that retard Timelyshitting is talking about he must still have adverse affects of being raped by his dad but the witness in question said many a time that she "Believed" never Fact but she "Believed" and when the reporter ask her what would it mean to her if she wasn't right then the dumb whore said "well it doesn't matter he never should have been shot anyway"

Can't you idiots see that the DA doesn't have a case and knows a lot more than Kingrevolver and other goofs here at EOG? If they can't find a reason to arrest him what makes you think you can? Because a bunch of cry baby Blacks are tellingt you so?

SHEEP!!!!!!

Don't spin my answer in order to avoid being wrong

Read my answer in its entirety word by word
What probable cause did they have to hold Zimmerman 40 days?

J

joeybagadonuts

That has nothing to do with this case, TTP.

Plus my only sis is married to a latin guy, fwiw.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Latin like Delporto or Latin like Ortiz???

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Latino/Hispanic are the same thing.

Both of the following people are Hispanic/Latino ...

David Ortiz

Juan Martin Del Potro

You're telling me these two guys are of the same race? They're both of the "Hispanic" race? No, because it's not a race.

They are both Hispanic, yes, a cultural designation... but they are different races. One is Black... and one is White.

Class is now over.

Now I'm more confused then ever. I know I blew my chance with a hot Latina one time cause I asked her if she spoke "mexican." She got highly offend and no cocha for me.

J

joeybagadonuts

Del Porto style.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Dj how the fuck dont you know this shit and you are playing music at parties

you dont have to know what latin music is compared to mexican???

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Now I'm more confused then ever. I know I blew my chance with a hot Latina one time cause I asked her if she spoke "mexican." She got highly offend and no cocha for me.

That's because Mexican is a Nationality-- and not a language. Spanish is the language that's predominantly spoken in Mexico and other Hispanic/Latino countries. Next time ask, "Do you speak Spanish?"

Teddy kgb

Banned

Dj how the fuck dont you know this shit and you are playing music at parties

you dont have to know what latin music is compared to mexican???

The guy owns one record........Disco....Disco Duck!!!!

Blue hairs love it