REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

I 2nd kinger's response. :LMAO:LMAO what a bunch of fuckin dickwads. at least they held on for the cover.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LMAO @ Vikings

Up 20-0 and the idiots let the Lions back in and cost me the Under. Fuck them.

diogee

Vikes think that part of the new collective bargaining agreement is that you only have to play 30 minutes. :btj:

diogee

Sold 15 birdz houses today...not a bad day but I was hoping to sell more than 20. Probably would have if it wasn't a hundo degrees...nobody wants to be outside in this shit.

diogee

i'm watching MNF and my northeastern bogneyigno bird play in his new birdz houses I made today.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

:mutley

Some people don't know real movies. Probably a bunch of The Hangover lovers :LMAO

diogee

can be builds a birdz cleaner into your birdz houses so they be no dirty. 12io4j2w90

hate hangovers more than the fuckin heat down here. end of fuckin sept and still in the 100s :shoot:

diogee

been 70s-80s in wyotown...much more comfortable than the 100 degree horseshit down here. can see why people only go outside in Dec/Jan/Feb in zoner.

cheapseats

EOG Master

can be builds a birdz cleaner into your birdz houses so they be no dirty. 12io4j2w90

hate hangovers more than the fuckin heat down here. end of fuckin sept and still in the 100s :shoot:

no wantins a little velvet cleanerman upgrade to the hooter house

diogee

just got contacted to build a brick birdhouse to put a tiny bricker in. haven't built any brick birdz houses but i'm sure it will be superior in quality to anything else out there.

cheapseats

EOG Master

just got contacted to build a brick birdhouse to put a tiny bricker in. haven't built any brick birdz houses but i'm sure it will be superior in quality to anything else out there.
better have a birdz stand otherwise weigh to much and blow down in tree

diogee

was tolds that they has big treez in canadia so no issue on weak tree. we shall be see i suppose...i will test it on a charby down here before shipping it to dakoter.

jarjarjarj, baby bricker said he will put you in there. then stuff velvert and charby be wins in there with you:LMAO

diogee

jarjarjarj, baby bricker said he will put you in there. then stuff velvert and charby be wins in there with you:LMAO
i says tiny bricker and he be pissed off....better tell that widget that there is be more than 1 tiny bricker in canadia dakoter.

i says tiny bricker and he be pissed off....better tell that widget that there is be more than 1 tiny bricker in canadia dakoter.
jarjarjar, you will be in a world of hurt when i tell him bronie says he is a widget. gotta tells him in the mornins though, he ate a big supper and went to bed early.

diogee

better not be. nobody can be uses the birdz name in a product...wouldn't doubt if birdzatents was be big in canadia dakoter if they was be made.

diogee

jarjarjar, you will be in a world of hurt when i tell him bronie says he is a widget. gotta tells him in the mornins though, he ate a big supper and went to bed early.
he likes bronies too much to be mad...takes after his dad. hopefully his low end birdz houses keeps him warm and dry tonight.

jarjarjar, only the best for widget bricker....we dont take broniebirdzhouses from dyo in why-0....be outlawed, that be good:pop:

diogee

hey now...an insult to say i be based out of why-o. zoner birdz houses are better than anything else out there and more affordable. you know what they are all aboot.