REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Where are you little whores? Kinger slackin, baby bird slackin, cheaps only posts every now and then to keep his spot in the contest, miley is a whore, oneser disappeared...teddy and blondie locked up somewhere it seems.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

i isn't be slackins...i was last post in this thread because birdhouse was be hiding in his new birdz houses.

diogee

lol and just like that baby birdhouse vanishes. :LMAO can't be trustins these canadakoters.

diogee

see...figured cheap eats wasn't knows either. cho cho is woo wo in zonertown.

diogee

dakoter :LMAO:LMAO don't think i be allowed to go into canadia.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Dakoter boy asked me about some stupid mexi restaurant they have up there. I can only imagine the nastiness they're serving those goofballs up there. :LMAO

diogee

they has a couple of them down here too....know there is one in Yuma and Tuscan for sure.

Dakoter boy asked me about some stupid mexi restaurant they have up there. I can only imagine the nastiness they're serving those goofballs up there. :LMAO
jarjarjar, it authentic....the owner jumped the border:LMAO:LMAO Where are you little whores? Start posting in here more.

jarjarjar you are just mad that i be is build the biggest birdz houses in all the midwest....crazy little bronie bird:LMAO

diogee

midwest jarjarjalmao...really, the fucking midwest? :LMAO has to be good jokes...midwest isn't shit and probably nobody else builds birdhouses in midwest because there is nobody to buy them.

diogee

hey you little fuggin son a widget i be tells ya whats....you no can do. my peoples will be visiting you in canadakoter and you will is regrets trying to steal my name. also be expects some court papers soon. BigBirdz will be my lawyer.

well well well, that be funny because i paint bigbird on many of my birdzhouses. sells em quick. also have air conditioning in my birdzhouses. be wins

diogee

air conditioning in dakoter :LMAOsnows 89% of the year...does it ever get about 77 degrees?

Charby be wins

EOG Enthusiast

well if it isnt the two little bronies that dont win hanging around BSH thread. Some day you will figure out that not all can be wins like charby, but all can charby be wins.:btj:

diogee

lol just looked up brick's company...it's not birdz houses but he partially stole my name after seeing all my early success. His company is called birdzshit houses.

diogee

well if it isnt the two little bronies that dont win hanging around BSH thread. Some day you will figure out that not all can be wins like charby, but all can charby be wins.:btj:
lmao right on cue charby no wins shows up knowing his baby birdhouse friends company is no wins.

diogee

CrossFit games on espn2 right now...shit is pretty amazing they do.

diogee

charby no wins teachins me to be wins...now i've heard it all. :LMAO

follow my hockey thread if you want to make money.

diogee

Jarjarjra was almost drops an 80 lb dumbbell on my face while doing incline bench from swallowing my gum on a deep breath. Would has hurt

diogee

would still be on page 2 if it wasn't for Cheaps Eats...if not needs eats then wouldn't be bumps.

diogee

Cheaps Eats subway...I knew it. 91023i2ndw;l i want the way of the sub now.

diogee

Now the life of King Revolvers are a boxer puppy named manny paqueeno so no times for 100k peasants like brickbirdhouse. No worries though...i be tryins to recruit D-Waddler to be replaces him.