RX Forum team- We need to regroup!

mofome

Banned
Re: RX Forum team- We need to regroup!

Yo, I don't know why you guys are even arguing. Roach, stop being a tough guy. Mo does more for the people here, both on the forums, and behind the scenes, than me, you, and both of our teams combined. He's a very good friend of mine, we know the same people, and I can attest to his generosity to both his/our friends and complete strangers. Anyways, why the fuck are you two arguing anyways? No point. We all know by the end of the competion, SBR will be in the #1 spot. :thumbsup

SBR will only win because roach isn't trying his hardest.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

SBR will only win because roach isn't trying his hardest.

What's up with that? You aways have to try hard. Especialy sports gambling. Plus, you're on a team, these are your friends (in most cases). You have to take pride in what you do. How do we know he didn't try hard though? He said that?

mofome

Banned

What's up with that? You aways have to try hard. Especialy sports gambling. Plus, you're on a team, these are your friends (in most cases). You have to take pride in what you do. How do we know he didn't try hard though? He said that?

That is what all of this stems from. Winky made a comment, simply happy that his team worked hard and had a great day, and roach came in and called him some dumb name, called the eog team a bunch and clowns, and then posed as some cool guy claiming not to even care. Bragging of his laziness. That is why I called him a coward. Thats what cowards do. Don't try because then you cant lose. Scared of failure. Just pathetic really and roach knows it. He was wrong and he came back with nothing. Roach is a guy who calls people out and acts like he 'keeps it real', but when someone challenges him he acts like a female. Just a bunch of irrelevant nonsense. The dude calls me a coward and a fake....i mean come on, of all the things you could say....thats what he comes back with? All because he cant be called out. One of them guys.

roach23

Banned

Yo, I don't know why you guys are even arguing. Roach, stop being a tough guy. Mo does more for the people here, both on the forums, and behind the scenes, than me, you, and both of our teams combined. He's a very good friend of mine, we know the same people, and I can attest to his generosity to both his/our friends and complete strangers. Anyways, why the fuck are you two arguing anyways? No point. We all know by the end of the competion, SBR will be in the #1 spot. :thumbsup

can we get a list of good deeds?

mofome

Banned

can we get a list of good deeds?

Most people care not to have their personal information aired. Its suffice to say that your ignorant. You don't know anything, you have no basis for the shit you talk, and you pose like some hot shot because its you think its cool online. Without naming names:

I've given several thousand dollars to posters
Ive been there for 4+ posters on eog who have either found out they have cancer themselves or that someone in their family does.
I have helped people with books more than once, but thats just the job.
I treated hines and his friends to a night in DC when they came to town.
I've been there for about 10 posters who were having problems with their relationships/wives.
I have sent flowers to the mothers of 2 posters who were in the hospital

and so on.

None of it matters to you. You never cared about the facts. You never had anything to back up your words. You're just a punk. You run your mouth and cant take someone putting you in your place for a minute. You were an asshole, you were called out, get over it. You have nothing on me. Calling me a coward and fake? Trick, please. You're soft.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

If you guys ever get face to face, I would imagine a good night of drinking and telling stories....just a hunch

mofome

Banned

If you guys ever get face to face, I would imagine a good night of drinking and telling stories....just a hunch

I know I would have a good night of drinking and laughing regardless of what roach did. I know he wouldn't call me a coward or a fake. Of course not.

He acted like a little punk. He calls people out; tonight he got called out. It happens. If he wants to call my forum friends clowns for nothing more than trying to win, then he can fuck himself. Someone should say something, and they did.

Most people care not to have their personal information aired. Its suffice to say that your ignorant. You don't know anything, you have no basis for the shit you talk, and you pose like some hot shot because its you think its cool online. Without naming names:

Ive been there for 4+ posters on eog who have either found out they have cancer themselves or that someone in their family does.
I've been there for about 10 posters who were having problems with their relationships/wives.

and so on.

None of it matters to you. You never cared about the facts. You never had anything to back up your words. You're just a punk. You run your mouth and cant take someone putting you in your place for a minute. You were an asshole, you were called out, get over it. You have nothing on me. Calling me a coward and fake? Trick, please. You're soft.

Speaking of, when you gonna come down to the Central Florida area so that I can repay the favor? Tons of shit to do here in summer and I got you covered.

I dont have time yet to go through all this or respond but I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt our team has put 0 effort in.

That is not to be cool(not even sure what that means in this regard) but just the truth.

Not saying I wouldnt have but coming up with plays, strategy,etc has definately not been team RX's thing.

imagine how scary you guys would be if effort was put in :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

what does strategy matter when u don't win any plays? Strategy is for people who know how to cap nba and can win a few plays pal :cheers

roach has already spoken for the team. he mocks someone who takes pride in winning. The point of the forums is to try and help one another win. The point of a contest is to win. The reason the forums were created was so people would work together and help each other win. EOG has embraced that, but thats not 'cool'. The spineless approach of 'lets act like we dont care is better'. Mock someone who wants to win, which is the point, and call yourself the cool guys who dont want to win.

granted, roach had little problem expressing to us how well he did in round 1, but when the team sucked gas you can hide behind a face of. A front of big talk backed only by cowardice. Oh how I love it.

"oh shit dog, we dont even care. If we win we're just the most amazing guys ever, if we lose then of course we lost man, we dont even be trying, we cool like dat"

Seen it many times. It always looks the same.

:+flipping

what else is roach gonna say. His team is dog shit and they suck? Gotta say things like no strategy & effort is the reason for losing. Much easier to lie to yourself :thumbsup

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cee you are 110% right. We suck at gambling. Thats something I can live with. I will try harder for you though pal. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Life goes on though no:+clueless

Cee you are 110% right. We suck at gambling. Thats something I can live with. I will try harder for you though pal. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Life goes on though no:+clueless

Eh, one lil finals contest doesn't tell everything. But hard to lie and say you're awesome when u are last place, no?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Eh, one lil finals contest doesn't tell everything. But hard to lie and say you're awesome when u are last place, no?

lie about what exactly?:+clueless

saying im good on plays? :+clueless

you wont ever find a post here of me saying that pal. So I guess we can move on.

Good luck :cheers

cut-paste-hero

EOG Enthusiast

Trying to grow our site taking notes, that's all

Looks like we need

Jeastedge<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2199081", true); </SCRIPT>

Mo is it ok to pm and invite him?

lie about what exactly?:+clueless

saying im good on plays? :+clueless

you wont ever find a post here of me saying that pal. So I guess we can move on.

Good luck :cheers

lying as in when ttp comes on and says the reason why u guys are in last is b/c of no strategy.

then roach comes in and says the reason why u are in last is b/c of no effort.

things like that = funnies

Timetopay

EOG Master

lying as in when ttp comes on and says the reason why u guys are in last is b/c of no strategy.

things like that = funnies

can you show me that post? Ive looked and cant find it anywhere

Thanks man12io4j2w90

I dont have time yet to go through all this or respond but I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt our team has put 0 effort in.

That is not to be cool(not even sure what that means in this regard) but just the truth.

Not saying I wouldnt have but coming up with plays, strategy,etc has definately not been team RX's thing.

bump for ttp

cut-paste-hero

EOG Enthusiast

We would be winning if we put in effort, and I love exactbets

Found it geez

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Speaking of, when you gonna come down to the Central Florida area so that I can repay the favor? Tons of shit to do here in summer and I got you covered.

haha not sure when I will be down, but i look forward to blacking out in good company when I do.

:houra

roach23

Banned

and so on.

wow. you should be a saint.

mofome

Banned

no hard feelings fella. lets bury the hatchet. i'm friends with all kinds of people...even cowards and fakes.

Im sure you are friends with cowards and fakes, people tend to stick with their own.

As for you and I, there is no hatchet to bury. You're a punk. Thats on you and it doesn't bother me. Hide behind your internet and call names, I know you have to let out the frustrations of your real life on someone. Carry on.
:cheers

where in that do you see we would be winning if we put effort in:+clueless

Just point out the sentence

Thanks man 91023i2ndw;l

why would u mention u put in 0 effort?

that implies if u put effort in u would be better off than where u are now, no?

Timetopay

EOG Master

why would u mention u put in 0 effort?

that implies if u put effort in u would be better off than where u are now, no?

i mentioned it because that is what Mo and Roach are going back and forth about :+clueless

I probably lose either way as I suck at gambling but the reality is we have spent two minutes saying what we are doing.

dont think that should make us bad.:blink:

Root for Orlando and Over pal. Thats where the big fake money action is going :thumbsup

i mentioned it because that is what Mo and Roach are going back and forth about :+clueless

I probably lose either way as I suck at gambling but the reality is we have spent two minutes saying what we are doing.

dont think that should make us bad.:blink:

Root for Orlando and Over pal. Thats where the big fake money action is going :thumbsup

not like if u spent more than 2 minutes looking at plays u would be 70% winners or anything. Let's not fool ourselves pal. The amount of time u spent on plays is meaningless.

You guys got shit on, that's all there is to it.

i don't think u suck at gambling, i won on your plays before. I know u have the ability to win :cheers