Super Bowl LIII (Patriots v Rams)

kane

EOG master
After sitting at 2.5 all week, today Pinny went to 2, sharp money coming in on the Rams, Cris also using 2

kane

EOG master
Where do you guys think the total will close at? Right now bookmaker has it 56.
I like the over but I’m ready to pull the trigger cause kinda think it will go up late.
But what the fuck do I know? Lol

Right now the screen is showing some places using 55.5, sharp money keeps hitting the Under, don't know if it continues to drop though

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
somebody help me out on that. eatlikeandy ? what did that mean I did not focus on the whole thing. burger king commercial

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
And NOW: The play of the game, Brady to Gronkowski, on a 29-yard lob pass to the L.A. two-yard line.

New England rookie Sony Michel scores the first touchdown of the game, a two-yard rushing touchdown, with seven minutes left in the game.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
If the rams had won the game
I would have given the MVP to all the refs that blew the call two weeks ago -without a doubt
Anyway
The patriots won
And upon reflection
I still give the super Bowl MVP to those refs
Because the saints who got badly hosed on that one call would have been a much more imposing opponent
Also
I don’t think too highly of the Rams coach at all.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
compared to this game....thinking back those world cup finals are not that bad if they tossed in some music at halftime on the pitch....

MrTop

EOG Master
draftings had the best closing line in NJ on the patriots. -2.5 (-112 ) & were the highest all week in NJ ( kraft part owners of draftkings )

draftkings also dealt patriots pk-175 / +140 at the half.

MGM dealt patriots pk -115 /-105 at the half

crazy differences if you liked the Patriots at the half.

If the rams had won the game
I would have given the MVP to all the refs that blew the call two weeks ago -without a doubt
Anyway
The patriots won
And upon reflection
I still give the super Bowl MVP to those refs
Because the saints who got badly hosed on that one call would have been a much more imposing opponent
Also
I don’t think too highly of the Rams coach at all.

I couldn't have said it any better. The NFL got what they deserved with this yawn fest.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I know defenses dominated and the Rams were behind the chains often but one of the main issues I have with this Gurley thing is the fact he was so limited touches wise. There’s no other conclusion fo make other than the fact his knee was really bothering him. For an offense that basically relies on him, it’s hard to take in. We get fed this jumbo that all injuries are public but that’s just not the case.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
I know defenses dominated and the Rams were behind the chains often but one of the main issues I have with this Gurley thing is the fact he was so limited touches wise. There’s no other conclusion fo make other than the fact his knee was really bothering him. For an offense that basically relies on him, it’s hard to take in. We get fed this jumbo that all injuries are public but that’s just not the case.

Their game plan did not make sense. The Rams only ran 60 plays, but Gurley was in on 67% of them. If his knee was that bad, why was he in there, if it wasn’t ,why did they barely give him the ball, or look for him out of the backfield. That would mean they used him as a fecoy the whole game. Strange