THE DEVIL IS DOWN TO 227

Re: THE DEVIL IS DOWN TO 227

i used to drink soda, kool aid and the like in huge quantities........now i drink water all day................I cut out the bacon and eggs, pancakes and french toast to a bowl of cereal............lunch went from an average of 2 sandwiches on white bread to 1 sandwich on whole wheat........and dropped the fast food places from my menu...........
also stopped eating the 8 reese cups after dinner...........
I am impressed, need to do the same myself but its not easy :pop:

I am impressed, need to do the same myself but its not easy :pop:

NOT EASY??

I CRINGE WHEN I PASS A HOT DOG WAGON.............TWO BAGEL STORES HAVE GONE OUT OF BUSINESS SINCE I STARTED...........I FEEL LIKE A RABBIT I HAVE BEEN EATING SO MUCH SALAD.......

NOT EASY??

I CRINGE WHEN I PASS A HOT DOG WAGON.............TWO BAGEL STORES HAVE GONE OUT OF BUSINESS SINCE I STARTED...........I FEEL LIKE A RABBIT I HAVE BEEN EATING SO MUCH SALAD.......
Awwww :hug: it will be worth it in the end :cheers

Not really........I think I am turning some of the fat in muscle again.....and muscle weighs more than fat................
Better judge is by inches lost than weight lost.

Learned that a long time ago......

If you change up your routine some it will help as well

munson15

I want winners...

Congrats Devil, but being in better shape is going to cost you strokes when you come over here to play golf. :+excited- I'm at 239, and getting pretty arthritic. Still looking to get a travel date from Nick. We have been in touch via email. Keep up the good work.:cheers

Congrats Devil, but being in better shape is going to cost you strokes when you come over here to play golf. :+excited- I'm at 239, and getting pretty arthritic. Still looking to get a travel date from Nick. We have been in touch via email. Keep up the good work.:cheers

I'm still getting my full allotment.....bring your pga card to the match.........

munson15

I want winners...

I'm still getting my full allotment.....bring your pga card to the match.........
The pro will vouch for me that I am a legit 12 at the moment, but all the members' handicaps are posted. Started the year at 9, but have struggled so far. I think you should bring your handicap card to get your full allotment. Our course plays 6500 yards from the back tees, with a rating of 71.7 and a slope of 130. Go to glenoakcc.com to check it out, Devil. I'm looking forward to it.:cheers

Chance

EOG Senior Member

I never noticed you were chubby at the Bash in The Bahamas but that may of been because you were staning near Dirty, Panther and The General.

I did notice you had a rather large addiction to the smokes though especially when you had a panic at the airport when it was a non smoking area. Trying to go back though immigartion/customs for a smoke is pretty dedicated.

I never noticed you were chubby at the Bash in The Bahamas but that may of been because you were staning near Dirty, Panther and The General.

I did notice you had a rather large addiction to the smokes though especially when you had a panic at the airport when it was a non smoking area. Trying to go back though immigartion/customs for a smoke is pretty dedicated.
CHANCE.....I WOULDN'T CALL IT CHUBBY....I WAS JUST OVER-PROPORTIONED IN A FEW PLACES................

Chance

EOG Senior Member

Liposuction would have sucked out those trouble areas.

Hope you manage to quit the smokes. Pretty amazing after the number of years you indulged.

JUST HIT THE SCALES AT 216.5...........GETTING THERE 16.5 TO GO.........THE 38 WAIST IS GETTING KIND OF LOOSE..............

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Nice going so far Devil...keep up the good work. 91023i2ndw;l
I found that I only eat junk food if I haven't worked out for a couple of days.