The EOG 500 (Free chance to win $700)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Nice to have ComptrBob back in the driver's seat. Pinny series price: Warriors -115, Celtics -101.

All it took was one home win.

Neither contestant is positioned in the back seat, they're both sitting in the front with BISHQQQ now occupying the passenger's seat.

EOG is guaranteed to reward a good guy in "The EOG 500."

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Who are the bad guys?

We finally have some points scored as the NBA moves into its Conference Final Series.

Everyone but 1 had the Suns in the CSF (no one had the Mavs), but 18 had the Suns win the CF and 13 had them winning the NBA. Please check your entry for accuracy.

Running score
Entrants Total

Don Quixote 3
BishQQQ 3
ComptrBob 3
NowshesmyRuca 3
Jammer 3

Wade 2
Railbird 2
Bobodad 2
Puckhandler 2
Toby Tyler 2
Paleface 2
fifty cint 2
smartz 2
waco 2
pro analyser 2
Big Deemer 2
AllDayCapper34 2
sharky99 2
Viejo Dinosaur 2
Brayden11 2
asportsguy 2
Woodrow Wilson 2

Bomzee 1
Closlamshe 1
Texed 1
Try3 1
jimmythegreek 1
jb777 1
Dell Dude 1
newton0038 1
PatrickJForsyth 1
Neveragain 1
Brock 1

Vegas Vic 0
louisvillekid 0

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The drama here is limited, I can see only 3 possible winners:

Celtics win NBA:
BishQQQ wins with 16+ points

Warriors win NBA:
Avs advance or NYR advance:
ComptrBob wins with 15+ points
Avs and Rangers don't advance:
waco wins with 15 points and tiebreaker with CB

Since wacco was the only other poster with a chance before the current update, I would make him a bad guy chalk.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Don't get mad at me, JK. It's not my fault you posted the quiet part out loud. If there are good guys, there are bad guys. Otherwise no need for a good guys post. Everybody is a good guy. There has to be at least 1 bad guy. I guess you can technically suckout and Ron Duguay say I'm the 1 bad guy but I never had a chance after copying trytrytry with his bracket conflictions.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Bad guys not necessarily limited to this contest field. Only JK knows the context. Could be EOG posters not in the contest. Hello there, kane.

I don't expect JK to come clean but it doesn't matter. He made the ill advised post and it is out there he thinks some of us are "deplorable". Or at least me for sure.

I don't love you either, JK.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This calls into questiom even more the Super Show contest where a poster won with an illegal entry. We already know it was subjective with the graders having disqualifying bias. Then the rules were broken and ignored. I can no longer participate in an EOG controlled contest. Even free. The bias, corruption, incompetence is to stevo much. Jammer, please leave me out next invitational. Give my spot to Wade.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
The drama now is down to the NBA Finals:

Celtics win NBA:
BishQQQ
wins with 19+ points

Warriors win NBA:
ComptrBob
wins with 18+ points

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Why not? He's the second dumbest poster here.

Can you imagine the second dumbest poster here tackling the hardest month of the year (July) for the Challenge?

The word "fade" has never had greater meaning. It actually rhymes with Wade.

It's like a cosmic money-making bolt from the heavens.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Can you imagine the second dumbest poster here tackling the hardest month of the year (July) for the Challenge?

You're the fourth dumbest. You should get January.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
All it took was one home win.

Neither contestant is positioned in the back seat, they're both sitting in the front with BISHQQQ now occupying the passenger's seat.

EOG is guaranteed to reward a good guy in "The EOG 500."

Zig-zag is now 2-0 in the Finals.

BishQQQ is back in the driver's seat and all it took was one home win.

Series price Celtics -225, Warriors +189 (Pinny). Will there be another flip-flop? Gm 4 will tell.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'm still shocked Boston blew Game 6 at home in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Nothing comes easy this season for the Celtics.

bishqqq

EOG Addicted
JK....... if i beat Mr. Computer Bob AT ANYTHING , I deserve a " biggest upsets of all time "...........that's for sure.., .......best of luck to Bob & all EOG'ers !

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Love winner-take-all contests.

Create your own second-place prize.

Both men had an opportunity to hedge at even-money before Game 3.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Zig-zag is now 2-0 in the Finals.

BishQQQ is back in the driver's seat and all it took was one home win.

Series price Celtics -225, Warriors +189 (Pinny). Will there be another flip-flop? Gm 4 will tell.

Another flip-flop puts Bob back in the driver's seat.

Though this car may be one of those autonomous vehicles with no driver needed.

If that's the case, I hope both men are buckled up.

Overtime in Game 7 would make for one wild ride.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Bad guys not necessarily limited to this contest field. Only JK knows the context. Could be EOG posters not in the contest. Hello there, kane.
Yeah, I'm definitely one of the bad guys, he's already called me one of the worst posters here and a non conformist, plus he doesn't like my politics or the way I call out his racist friend

Dell Dude

EOG Master
JK is a passive aggressive. I hate passive aggressives. I prefer the bipolar aggressives like Kinky. I can still read JK like a Dr. Seuss book. He hates you more than me because you expose him while I only tease him. JK hates being exposed. Can't handle it. He is a very insecure manchild.

kane

EOG master
Says the all-knowing KANE.

I know enough to know his play would have stood had it won, if not John would have voided the play at the time, he was hoping the Vols lost so he would be off the hook, but we all know the truth

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Of course we do. Nobody believes JK would have done anything other than congratulate Birdie with a handy winner post. That includes JK especially.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is the same JK who confirmed your accusation about the Super Show "newspaper" contest. Literally shaking newspaper. The winner had an illegal entry with several sentences when it was supposed to be 1 and JK said the extra sentences won him the contest. I'm assuming the winner is one of the EOG good guys. I don't think JK would have let me win with an illegal entry.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Wade rhymes with fade.

Good one, OUCH.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Update (sorted by points already won) with Lightning advancing to Stanley Cup Finals:

Entrant Pts-Won Pts-Elim EV-WH odds Max-Possible
BishQQQ 14 6 19.81 24
ComptrBob 13 7 19.36 23
NowshesmyRuca 13 7 18.81 23

Jammer 11 14 14.48 16
Paleface 10 10 16.36 20
jimmythegreek 10 10 15.81 20
fifty cint 10 15 13.48 15
Bobodad 10 15 10.48 15
Viejo Dinosaur 10 20 10.00 10
waco 10 15 9.87 15

Brayden11 9 16 12.48 14