The EOG Octagon: RAILBIRD v RAININTHREES

railbird

EOG Master
Has rain taken this racist out yet? I don't always read every post these days
that's the liberals favorite word, racist. The gentleman known as raining threes is currently getting landslided, hence the lack of posts by non competing posters the last 24 hrs.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
that's the liberals favorite word, racist. The gentleman known as raining threes is currently getting landslided, hence the lack of posts by non competing posters the last 24 hrs.

u mean Trumps favorite word as in freaking out and ranting "thats a RAcist Question" when he does not understand how to answer???

railbird

EOG Master
Arizona is rated 65th by KenPom, a 20-year low for them and their criminal coach.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bushay

NHL Expert
A known racist attempting to teach us all the definition of the word. Does it get any better than that?

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted
me against the whole world, im still winning.

u got to beat the man to be the man

REMEMBER

you never beat me.....................i gave your money to charity.

that has to sting a little bit.

anytime your ready best 7 games in a week

i could use some spending money for the holidays.

you'll always be my BITCH..............and you know it

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
your boyfriend factsman sells picks

Unlike you, Facts has an opinion....You just follow other handicappers that do all the work...

Would like to see a pro football contest between us with picks being made on Tuesday afternoon for the weekend.....keep you from betting stale numbers.....

railbird

EOG Master
Unlike you, Facts has an opinion....You just follow other handicappers that do all the work...

Would like to see a pro football contest between us with picks being made on Tuesday afternoon for the weekend.....keep you from betting stale numbers.....
Viejo, please, this thread is for contest competitors. You chicken out so please dont clutter thread.

Heim

EOG Master
This is a good match on different styles. Info versus handicapping. Kinda what makes the world go around on the screen. Info preferred but not all info good.

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted
when u played meatman for a nickle

who's nickle and picks do you think they were rail ?

anyway.................i'll put my weekend bets in on Monday or Tuesday if that helps

fuck you can even bet college hoops as long as i can

its like your stealing the money

7 plays in a week or less

quality over quantity......................

bishqqq

EOG Addicted
rail............bama 10-0 in the 1st half...........fade nick satan............take the citadel +27ish ? 1st half......if its available.

railbird

EOG Master
This is a good match on different styles. Info versus handicapping. Kinda what makes the world go around on the screen. Info preferred but not all info good.
my personal info is always better than the stuff I get. didn't go with instincts here.