The Limit System

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated
Re: The Limit System

Hello guys, welcome... I'll explain as we move along, let me get some plays under my belt in this thread... So nice to see each of you stopping by...

Couple of points..

1. If I start a new picks thread before August 1,,,, simply ban me... John you have my full endorsement...

2. The Limit System..
All plays limited to 2 sports only (NHL and MLB)
All plays limited to Sides only (no totals)
Plays will be limited to 1-3 per day, Saturdays will sometimes be broken into 2 sessions..
Juice will be Limited to a (-110) average, once we get going.

Plays are generated from a Unique Power Ratings formula that I use... My baseball Setup is ready...

I'm not going into any win projections but I will make money and many of you will be shocked... This will be the number one thread at EOG before the end of April, its going to be a must see daily and not for the faders...

All I can say is, Let's do this..

Stop by anytime...

Falcon
So much for the plays to be limited to 1-3 per day....7 MLB games including a couple of runline games. No matter how today turns out this is a recipe for disaster.

puckhandler

EOG Dedicated

So let me get this straight. Only 3 dogs come in last night and those are the only 3 plays you were on the fave! You can't make this shit up folks.

Hangover

EOG Dedicated

Waiting on parts from newegg to build his super computer that will be capable of running the new program :+clueless

SSI

EOG Dedicated

The Falcon has instructed me to resurrect this thread and to throw down the proverbial gauntlet.

I have the rights to post the Top rated plays from The Falcon... He has informed me that he will be using his formula for Totals Only...

Set back and enjoy his work...

Play for Friday May 12

Detroit Over 8.5 (-110)
$550 to win $500....

I am risking a nickel tonight on this Top rated total from the Falcon and contrary to what some may think, I am not The Falcon...

Falcon Sports

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

The Falcon has instructed me to resurrect this thread and to throw down the proverbial gauntlet.

I have the rights to post the Top rated plays from The Falcon... He has informed me that he will be using his formula for Totals Only...

Set back and enjoy his work...

Play for Friday May 12

Detroit Over 8.5 (-110)
$550 to win $500....

I am risking a nickel tonight on this Top rated total from the Falcon and contrary to what some may think, I am not The Falcon...

Falcon Sports

What is your updated record?

Or are you starting all over again for the 20th time?

When you left, you went 0-8 in one day....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Hello guys, welcome... I'll explain as we move along, let me get some plays under my belt in this thread... So nice to see each of you stopping by...

Couple of points..

1. If I start a new picks thread before August 1,,,, simply ban me... John you have my full endorsement...

2. The Limit System..
All plays limited to 2 sports only (NHL and MLB)
All plays limited to Sides only (no totals)
Plays will be limited to 1-3 per day, Saturdays will sometimes be broken into 2 sessions..
Juice will be Limited to a (-110) average, once we get going.

Plays are generated from a Unique Power Ratings formula that I use... My baseball Setup is ready...

I'm not going into any win projections but I will make money and many of you will be shocked... This will be the number one thread at EOG before the end of April, its going to be a must see daily and not for the faders...

All I can say is, Let's do this..

Stop by anytime...

Falcon

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

SSI has become one of the best fades in forum history. I love new systems, it's like printing money taking the other sides.

You're right we would be shocked if you made money

SSI

EOG Dedicated

You have about 10 minutes to get on this play. I know for a fact that we have put around 100 people on this play over the last hour...

I hope you follows tonight, I'll be back tomorrow, if I hear from The Falcon.

Good night my friends

SSI

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

You have about 10 minutes to get on this play. I know for a fact that we have put around 100 people on this play over the last hour...

I hope you follows tonight, I'll be back tomorrow, if I hear from The Falcon.

Good night my friends

SSI

LMAO, this dude is straight up trolling.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Falcon got his wings clipped again.....over a 100 gamblers broke again....

SSI and Falcon treading in Brock's territory....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

0-9 in his last nine plays.....simply amazing.....

Thank you Falcon....you take the handicapping out of sports directly to fade mode....

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Friday May 12
Loss (-$550)

Saturday May 13

Mets Over 9 (-110)
$550 to win $500

Good day gentlemen

nut6

EOG Master

Someone has got to have an updated record for this fella.
How many times can you start over?
Bol today

I'm telling you the best fade going right now. I hope he never stops posting. His troll game needs a little work but his plays are golden.

Could you imagine if he actually bet these plays lol, good lord he would be broke

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I'm telling you the best fade going right now. I hope he never stops posting. His troll game needs a little work but his plays are golden.

Could you imagine if he actually bet these plays lol, good lord he would be broke

Why do you think he is touting?

He is broke....that is what touts do when they go bust...

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Totals Only
1-1 (-$50)

May 14

Toronto Under 9 (-120)
$600 to win $500

Washington Over 8.5 (-105) game 1
$525 to win $500

Mets Over 8.5 (-110)
$550 to win $500

Colorado Under 10.5 (+100)
$500 to win $500

Giants Under 8 (-110)
$550 to win $500

Falcon Sports

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Falcon is making one play for May 15

Milwaukee Over 7.5 (-110)
$550 to win $500

SSI

I think it's time the falcon changed his name, took a few weeks off and came back with another "system" this is getting ugly again. Even Lang wins more than this bum. I actually feel bad for SSI all he wants to do is be a tout and sell plays but he can't win to attract customers lol.

What's the updated record?