4-4

Tuesday

Toronto Under 8.5 (-110)
Pirates Over 8 (-110)
Texas Over 8.5 (-115)
Cardinals Under 8.5 (-120)
Milwaukee Over 7.5 (-110)

SSI

Are you up or down after flipping your coin?

Thought you were not allowed to come back after your last fiasco....

kane

EOG master
Re: The Limit System

Hello guys, welcome... I'll explain as we move along, let me get some plays under my belt in this thread... So nice to see each of you stopping by...

Couple of points..

1. If I start a new picks thread before August 1,,,, simply ban me... John you have my full endorsement...

2. The Limit System..
All plays limited to 2 sports only (NHL and MLB)
All plays limited to Sides only (no totals)
Plays will be limited to 1-3 per day, Saturdays will sometimes be broken into 2 sessions..
Juice will be Limited to a (-110) average, once we get going.

Plays are generated from a Unique Power Ratings formula that I use... My baseball Setup is ready...

I'm not going into any win projections but I will make money and many of you will be shocked... This will be the number one thread at EOG before the end of April, itsgoing to be a must see daily and not for the faders...

All I can say is, Let's do this..

Stop by anytime...

Falcon

:LMAO

When will SSI be back? And what will his next "system" be? Betting against LHP on the road in day games when the total is between 8 & 9 and a black umpire is behind the plate

kane

EOG master

Hello guys, welcome... I'll explain as we move along, let me get some plays under my belt in this thread... So nice to see each of you stopping by...

Couple of points..

1. If I start a new picks thread before August 1,,,, simply ban me... John you have my full endorsement...

2. The Limit System..
All plays limited to 2 sports only (NHL and MLB)
All plays limited to Sides only (no totals)
Plays will be limited to 1-3 per day, Saturdays will sometimes be broken into 2 sessions..
Juice will be Limited to a (-110) average, once we get going.

Plays are generated from a Unique Power Ratings formula that I use... My baseball Setup is ready...

I'm not going into any win projections but I will make money and many of you will be shocked... This will be the number one thread at EOG before the end of April, its going to be a must see daily and not for the faders...

All I can say is, Let's do this..

Stop by anytime...

Falcon

See ya Falcon, it was nice having you around