The Republican Party summed up in one short video

kane

EOG master
Mr Kane, how do you feel about Joe Biden showering with his teenage daughter? Do you think that was her suggestion, LOL?
It's more fake news from the alt right, never happened, already been debunked, of course the fact that it's total made up bullshit won't stop you from believing it, but that's a you problem

kane

EOG master
We have so far been unable to find any evidence whatsoever that shows this is an actual quote from Biden's daughter.

We previously published a detailed story about rumors of the existence of a diary that allegedly belonged to Ashley Biden. Passages from the purported diary were released by the right-wing blog National File in October 2020, just one month ahead of the U.S. presidential election. The diary's authenticity has never been confirmed.

That said, for good measure we skimmed through all 112 pages of the PDF file that is alleged to be a reproduction of that diary and found nothing resembling this quote.

This story will be updated if more details come to light, but for the present we are rating it "Unfounded" due to a complete lack of evidence.

Note: In regard to the alleged authenticity of the diary itself, some have claimed that the FBI has issued statements confirming it is real. Fact-checking website PolitiFact has debunked this claim, issuing a rating of "False."

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Founder James O’Keefe has said that Project Veritas ultimately did not publish information from the diary because it could not confirm it belonged to Ashley Biden.

kane

EOG master
One of the hosts calls him sick, then he asks if it's terrible. First he says he would fuck Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter, then asks if it's terrible. Yes Donald, saying you would fuck your daughter if she wasn't your daughter is terrible

mr merlin

EOG Master
We have so far been unable to find any evidence whatsoever that shows this is an actual quote from Biden's daughter.

We previously published a detailed story about rumors of the existence of a diary that allegedly belonged to Ashley Biden. Passages from the purported diary were released by the right-wing blog National File in October 2020, just one month ahead of the U.S. presidential election. The diary's authenticity has never been confirmed.

That said, for good measure we skimmed through all 112 pages of the PDF file that is alleged to be a reproduction of that diary and found nothing resembling this quote.

This story will be updated if more details come to light, but for the present we are rating it "Unfounded" due to a complete lack of evidence.

Note: In regard to the alleged authenticity of the diary itself, some have claimed that the FBI has issued statements confirming it is real. Fact-checking website PolitiFact has debunked this claim, issuing a rating of "False."
I guess if you cant "prove" the diary was her's that means she didn't write it. Of course lack of proof is not proof of lies is it? So why did you believe the steel dossier?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Comrade merlin, how do you feel about Donald Trump going on national television and saying he would "date" Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter, kinda creepy when he admits he wants to fuck his daughter, don't you think?

I've seen that clip several times, that was on howard stern right? He's bragging about his daughters good looks - myself i dont see it, she's OK but not my type.

I dont take the leap that trump wants to screw his own daughter.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Founder James O’Keefe has said that Project Veritas ultimately did not publish information from the diary because it could not confirm it belonged to Ashley Biden.
Is it conceivable that the FBI would try to prosecute someone for stealing a diary that doesn't exist? I think not, therefore it was real and the FBI was trying to silence it's release as well as send a message to others. Am I off base on that assessment?

kane

EOG master
I've seen that clip several times, that was on howard stern right? He's bragging about his daughters good looks - myself i dont see it, she's OK but not my type.

What did he mean when he said he would "date" her if she wasn't his daughter? If a guy wants to date a woman, we all know what he means

kane

EOG master

No, the clip is from The View I think, you must be thinking of the time Trump went on the Stern show, and when Stern called Ivanka a "piece of ass", Trump responded with "yeah". Comrade Merlin, do you think it's a little creepy when a man calls his daughter "a piece of ass", and Trump agrees and responds with "yeah"?

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
What did he mean when he said he would "date" her if she wasn't his daughter? If a guy wants to date a woman, we all know what he means
Not everyone has their head in the gutter like you and guys like you. I have utmost confidence that the donald treats women with total respect most of the time - the exception being gold diggers he talked about in the access hollywood tape.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Tucker now drawing almost 6 times the viewers of CNN, tucker is the most powerful and influential media member.