Tonight's Debate?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Re: Tonight's Debate?

looks like unanimous trump decision, drudge huge, time and cnbc large margin of victory.

To be fair, the drudge one will be slanted, just like the CNN one(prob 80% of people watching cnn are clinton supporters.)

mr merlin

EOG Master

What are you saying? Forget that? Who do you think won the debate?

I didn't like that Trump felt the need to constantly defend himself, he didn't have to respond to each negative thing that was thrown at him, should have kept attacking clinton. Hillary did not win IMO, and I'm being honest, unlike you.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

I didn't like that Trump felt the need to constantly defend himself, he didn't have to respond to each negative thing that was thrown at him, should have kept attacking clinton. Hillary did not win IMO, and I'm being honest, unlike you.

Trump interrupted Hillary over 50 times. Hillary knocked him out.

Being honest? Who the one that doesn't pay taxes. Who stiffed thousands of people. Check the facts. Climate change is a hoax created by China.

If you watched the debates without volume who won?

PapaSlam

Banned

Trump interrupted Hillary over 50 times. Hillary knocked him out.

Being honest? Who the one that doesn't pay taxes. Who stiffed thousands of people. Check the facts. Climate change is a hoax created by China.

If you watched the debates without volume who won?

Saudi Arabia donated money to the clintons and then funded terrorists to knock down the world trade towers. OH NO!

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Wow, you really are delusional. :doh1

You're the one that honestly thinks Trump won. Miss piggy. Miss housekeeper. Climate change a hoax created by China.

Hannity now critical of the way Hillary was blinking.

Any mention of Trump's cocaine sniff?